Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Durandal1707 posted:

That was a weird game. I thought it was going to be a lot closer than most seemed to, I just didn't anticipate the Broncos' defense dominating like that.

If you're the Panthers, do you draft WR with the hope that guys who can get open more quickly + Benjamin can take some pressure off that offense line? Or do you draft a couple of tackles and hope they shake out next year? Either way, it seems like they're going to continue being a force in the NFC for the next few years. It'll be interesting to see what they do this offseason.

jesus christ get that man some offensive tackles. It's not like Oher and Remmers were worldbeaters until tonight, they were average at best buoyed by a really good Norwell-Kalil-Turner interior giving Cam somewhere to step up against the outside pass rush + a running game that wore defenses down and slowed the edge pass rush by making them stutter-step all over the place on Cam designed runs & read options.

Really sad to see Denver's interior pass rush get no credit, but they were pretty dominant all game. They didn't get sacks, but Cam had nowhere to step up and that gave Miller and Ware tons of opportunities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
As middling-to-bad as Peyton was this game, I feel like Demaryius Thomas was the real goat, and kind of has been all season. What happened to that guy?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Congratulations to Andy Dalton And the Cincinnati Bengals for their Super Bowl 50 victory

They will never top the 4-time SB champ Bills though

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Were those more important things on his mind shooting people

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

NC-17 posted:

Is this the same timeline where the Bills won those four games?

imagine a world where people hate the Bills for winning too much.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

PrinceRandom posted:

imagine a world where people hate the Bills for winning too much.

I don't hate the 49ers or Cowboys much anymore because they don't win anymore

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
His body language and attitude are immature and sulky but its not like he doesn't acknowledge that they lost because they played like poo poo and Denver played better. He does, several times.

If he blamed the refs or his coaches or said Denver cheated or some poo poo I'd be fully on the "crybaby" bandwagon.

It wasn't a good presser, though.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

TheChirurgeon posted:

As middling-to-bad as Peyton was this game, I feel like Demaryius Thomas was the real goat, and kind of has been all season. What happened to that guy?

he got paid

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Oil of Paris posted:

Hooray at the tears of the Panthers Parmesan Basil

just wanted to fix this post

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Anyone have a gif of the CGI Bills kick?

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Where is this bills dynasty pipe dream I want to feel it

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lotta low-key racists jumping up and down giddy itt, they just do it under the guise of making fun of "white progressives"

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Noctone posted:

he got paid

fair enough, I guess.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Alaois posted:

lotta low-key racists jumping up and down giddy itt, they just do it under the guise of making fun of "white progressives"

Oh you read GBS too?

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Bad Caller posted:

I don't hate the 49ers or Cowboys much anymore because they don't win anymore

i do. at least the cowboys.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Cam is gonna get raked over the coals for that press conference but honestly I couldn't give a poo poo about it. I'd probably be pretty salty too if I had to answer a bunch of inane questions immediately after losing a superb owl

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Alaois posted:

Look, this is a lesson that can be hard to learn: not everyone has to like your quarterback.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Oh you read GBS too?

sometimes i find myself there accidentally

not good times

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Wow Cam just lost while playing like poo poo in the biggest game of his life and then is forced in front of a bunch of reporters and cameras to talk about why he looked so bad and why his team lost I can't believe he was upset

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Alaois posted:

name names.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Cam Newton is a beast and is gonna get his. His huvris cost him a Lomardi tho

What, how did his hubris beat him? Did he tell his o-line to make sure Denver murdered him to keep it competitive or something?

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Alaois posted:

Don't read about the Beyonce controversy then...

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

NC-17 posted:

Look, this is a lesson that can be hard to learn: not everyone has to like your quarterback. Just get over it.

says the guy who puts two spaces in Tom Brady to avoid the wordfilter :v:

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Alaois posted:

Nice to make a claim you don't have to prove

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

NC-17 posted:

Anyone have a gif of the CGI Bills kick?

https://twitter.com/jaybusbee/status/696451029752246272

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002

Noctone posted:

Cam is gonna get raked over the coals for that press conference but honestly I couldn't give a poo poo about it. I'd probably be pretty salty too if I had to answer a bunch of inane questions immediately after losing a superb owl

He should be allowed to walk out after the 5th iteration of "Put in to words how it feels to be a losing loser who loses."

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Alaois posted:

lmao cry more

NC-17 posted:

Look, this is a lesson that can be hard to learn: not everyone has to like your quarterback.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

Bad Moon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8c8BZyfKbg

For anybody who wants to roll around in Cam's tears.

lollllll thats fuckin pathetic

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Alaois posted:

Hey man, I feel bad for Cam, I just enjoy salty goon tears more.

Don't really think Cam did anything wrong in that press conference. I would've been shouting "I JUST LOST THE loving SUPER BOWL, OF COURSE I'M DEVASTATED" about three questions in.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

nerve posted:

Wow Cam just lost while playing like poo poo in the biggest game of his life and then is forced in front of a bunch of reporters and cameras to talk about why he looked so bad and why his team lost I can't believe he was upset

Reminder that Bill Belichick once refused to answer questions and slammed a door in a reporter's face after losing to the Ravens

Just pointing it out since its a Pats fan gloating about Cam's press conference.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

nerve posted:

I mean it's like the guys at the super bowl party I was at calling out the carolina panthers players after losing crying

like gently caress those guys cry over way less cool poo poo like some girl not wanting to date you get over it

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Hey man, I feel bad for Cam, I just enjoy salty goon tears more.

Don't really think Cam did anything wrong in that press conference. I would've been shouting "I JUST LOST THE loving SUPER BOWL, OF COURSE I'M DEVASTATED" about three questions in.

you cool

Bad Caller posted:

no but the internet provides the screenshots so i don't have to and can feel my superior white liberalness as i look at my four black friends in a sea of white and go "man im so progressive"

this guy though

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Oh hey the Carloina Dogshit Receiving Corp caught up to them in a bad matchup

Wonder what happens next year with Benjamin being healthy.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Alaois posted:

Is it ok I'm still mad about the Divisional game and that's why I'm happy?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ZenVulgarity posted:

Oh hey the Carloina Dogshit Receiving Corp caught up to them in a bad matchup

Wonder what happens next year with Benjamin being healthy.

probably get hurt again :smith:

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

nerve posted:

Even worse, the media areas for both teams were apparently right on top of each other. Must be awesome trying to answer questions when you can hear the winners going crazy like 20 feet away.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I have a gay black friend and its cool because it means I can knock two groups I am allowed to insult off my list at once.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Alaois posted:

probably get hurt again :smith:

I hope not he loving owns

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

i loving love cam and wish he had won, but yea salty goon posters is much, much better to read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

TheChirurgeon posted:

Keuchley walloped him across the middle early on and dude just clearly checked out at that point

• Locked thread