Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

deep impact on vhs posted:

with the exception of your last point, what's it like to be so objectively wrong

Feels nice that people are still buying overpriced lovely flavors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Tenzarin posted:

Feels nice that people are still buying overpriced lovely flavors.

if you think flavored juice is overpriced maybe ask mom to raise your allowance or do more chores around the house idk how else to help you

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

if you think flavored juice is overpriced maybe ask mom to raise your allowance or do more chores around the house idk how else to help you

Come how much you paying, show your shame.

Vaping is to make smoking cheaper, not replace the $200 monthly cost with robodicks and lovely flavors.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Feb 9, 2016

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Tenzarin posted:

Come how much you paying, show your shame.

like $10 for a 30ml that lasts me a week and a half lol

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

like $10 for a 30ml that lasts me a week and a half lol

ashamed to say the name of the flavor

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Tenzarin posted:

ashamed to say the name of the flavor

green apple normally

quick q are you actually autistic

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

green apple normally

quick q are you actually autistic

Nope just mocking you

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Tenzarin posted:

Nope just mocking you

the only person being mocked here is you, by yourself

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

Mange Mite posted:

Lol @"ego stick"

eGo-K, because when you want an E-cigarette Go gently caress Outside

I am a 20 year smoker, off and on. Best I made it was at least 2 years without a single cigarette or other. Tried patch and gum to help.

If you use your e-cigarette anyplace that you would not be allowed to light up a cigarette then you are an rear end in a top hat. I don't care what's in a vape cloud, it's something chemical that is not natural and not everybody wants to breathe in. If you don't understand the social etiquette of smoking in the area you are in, then don't vape at all.

In the end though this is going to be a fad. It will never go away because it is a smoking-cessation aid. Cold Turkey and pure willpower is awesome, but don't be afraid to try different things to quit. (unless comedy smoke meth)

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

vapers more like gay pers(on)

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

haha im just in awe of my post i can't belIeve i'm the first one to point that out here gbs... gently caress that's a good one.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
me? i get by on a ten milly.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i mean yeah i could just not buy mystery smoke juice, but i already bought the stick thing. if i dont use it its like a wasted investment on my health

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Vape.txt

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

The bird is a good accessory that really cuts down on the awfulness of everything else

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Heath posted:

The bird is a good accessory that really cuts down on the awfulness of everything else

idk, ppl who like birds are usually huge fags for enjoying such a fail animal

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

ghostter posted:

As a bird owner this is true but also doubly true for large birds because not only are they hugely messy they are loud and destructive and live for 80 years

I'm sure the bird appreciates the sick-nasty clouds it's inhaling tho

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

DreamShipWrecked posted:

As a bird owner this is true but also doubly true for large birds because not only are they hugely messy they are loud and destructive and live for 80 years

I'm sure the bird appreciates the sick-nasty clouds it's inhaling tho

if he didnt like it he could just fly over to that cute lady. they have wings, duh.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Birds die for no reason the vape cloud would probably off them.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

ghostter posted:

I'm confused are you talking about all birds in general, a particular type of bird, or one specific bird?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

HAmbONE posted:

I'm confused are you talking about all birds in general, a particular type of bird, or one specific bird?

yeah cuz this bird specifically is pretty rad:

https://vine.co/v/i5nuTEIEehH

https://vine.co/v/iO1Dblwvtdg

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
"hey, u want a ciggie?"

"heh.. no, i vape"

"oh.. that is so cool..."

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

A thread about photos of dorks? Seems like a great place to defend my personal choices at length, in a way that shows I don't care honest guys.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I vape weed and i loving love me some dank nuggets.

Arizer air is a good vaporizer.

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster
Caring is fine, LOVE LOVE SKELETON. It's caring too much about inconsequential poo poo to where it becomes one's very identity that is a problem. Or CARING SO VERY MUCH you will take perceived slights as a reason to rally a Twitter brigade to try and ruin someone's life for invented sins or shades of human failing.

We don't live in a binary world you twit. People can also defend their choices without needing to foam at the mouth, label the besmirchers monsters and collapse into a twitching triggered heap.

People can also laugh at silly-looking douchebags chasing sick vapes and- and this may hurt you- tumblr.

It's all good.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Zombie Boat posted:

I hope you all get pneumonia

Coworker got double pneumonia after ignoring the fact his juice was left cold in his car and that he may need to wait for it to warm up to properly vape. He's also a heavy marlboro black smoker.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Lamebot posted:

Coworker got double pneumonia after ignoring the fact his juice was left cold in his car and that he may need to wait for it to warm up to properly vape.

I highly doubt that was the cause

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Doctor asks "do you smoke", kid replies "no, I vape." *doctor writes "loving loser" on clipboard*

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
Poor white people really really love to vape.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

amityville anus posted:

Doctor asks "do you smoke", kid replies "no, I vape." *doctor writes "faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag" on clipboard*

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

SpaceAceJase posted:

I vape weed and i loving love me some dank nuggets.

Arizer air is a good vaporizer.

it is a bit too big imo.

i use the smallest model of g pen (just another g) which fits entirely in the palm of my hand. the downside is it only works with wax but wax is great anyway

MauveAvenger
Dec 12, 2004

It's 'I hope we never part'. Now get it right or pay the price!

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Do you vape?

I vape.

Let me tell you about my jews.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

ghostter posted:

We're ignoring the fact that that guy doesn't give a poo poo about his bird and it's just a variation on the "guy with rat or ferret on his shoulder in public". It could've been literally any other small trainable animal. He should be shamed for having so little personality that he needs an accessory animal, fedora and an e cig to appear interesting.

I still can't decide if that guy's really just a square-jawed handsome guy who happens to be socially awkward for some reason, or a model planted at an outdoor event to try to make vaping "cool" to the kind of people who'd vape to try and be cool.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
VAPE 4 TRUMP

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

My queen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Heath posted:

the back of that guy's shirt is in all probability covered in bird poo poo

• Locked thread