Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

I got an email that says Asiina sent me a PM but it's not in my PM list :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

EccoRaven posted:

hello what did I miss

You missed the fartboggers getting destroyed by eldritch fires, that's what you missed.

:f5:

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I have absolutely no idea if its a good holy poo poo.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I fear its not.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
loving PIECE OF loving gently caress

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
This is a terrible wait

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

NEXT PERSON TO TALK ABOUT BATTLE RESULTS BEFORE THEY ARE POSTED GETS MODKILLED

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Did you pm me? I got an email saying you did but no pm!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Jose Valasquez posted:

Did you pm me? I got an email saying you did but no pm!

No, not yet.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

:ghost: :munch: :ghost:

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

That's pretty weird!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
2 spooky

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

:f5: :f5: :f5:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

"These foreigners invade our home. They torture our people. They murder our leaders. And when we push them away with our hands, they rip off our arms. Countless tribes and nations are subjugated by their whip, made slaves to their tyrant Queen and the ruthless matriarchy. Out of the shadows of the darkest forests a strange man emerged, a quiet but dreadful figure, yet able to inspire thousands to his side. Men who yearned for freedom, who wished to live in peace. He traveled the known world in secrecy, and with great speed - one night feasting with River Kings, another drinking goblets of mead with angry Bishadher bandits, and the next morning somehow drawing battle plans in the Black Sands.
"And so we were united. And we assumed, united, we would be unstoppable - that the legion would run home crying like children, licking their wounds as soon as they marched into the dark woods and had their very realities unraveled before them by our master of nightmares.
"We were wrong."

-- Gunther Herqule, Nemchek veteran.

BATTLE RESULTS:

:gibs:
Birdstrike, Felicia, Livireen Tactician (JOCASTA TOWN), died.
====
mr.PBS Newshour, Hectore, Mereaux Heavy (QAL TOWN), died.
Jose Valasquez, Kezra, Charnal Light (QAL TOWN), died.
Tremendous Taste, Albans, Savomarine Mage (QAL TOWN), died.

BATTLE WON FOR JOCASTA.

QAL THREAD SUFFERS -1 HP ACROSS THE BOARD. QAL MAGICKAL ABILITIES PERMANENTLY REDUCED BY -2.

:kingsley:
Atoramos, Josefine, Livireen Light (QAL TOWN), died in the fire.
chaoslord, Viqtor, Nemchek Light (QAL TOWN), died in the fire.

"Golly" - me irl

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
gg

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

:ghost: Welp that was some game :ghost:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 9

Not Voting (3): King of Bleh, Quandary, The Lord of Hats

With 3 alive, it's 2 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

rip

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Hahahaha holy poo poo, what a beautiful ending. I never would've voted you if we'd had another day Hats, you and QPQ definitely impressed me and played better than the VAST majority of actual town.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Well then

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
:lol:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:ghost: We were on the wrong side of the mod's history, rip :ghost:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

:ghost:Should have went to my gut with Hats, but never would have believed it was Bleh in a million years. Will y'all please vote the game over with so we can see the mod and scum docs?:ghost:

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
I'm a little mad that our town was SO loving AWFUL this game, but I think we actually did really well when you take that into consideration, and excepting QPQ and hats I think my reads were pretty good :unsmith:

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

chaoslord posted:

:ghost:Should have went to my gut with Hats, but never would have believed it was Bleh in a million years. Will y'all please vote the game over with so we can see the mod and scum docs?:ghost:

:agreed:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:ghost:ggfam all you guys who don't play much anymore should play more tyvm:ghost:

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

:ghost: I signed up for Cube mafia and I notice a few of you did as well so hope to game on soon guys

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Max, will you grant me clemency if I defect now? I see no reason to die for Quandary on this final day, having somehow escaped that loving carnage.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
cross posting for qailures

EccoRaven posted:

TECHNICALLY the game could still be won by Quandary. Maybe not even technically, maybe you are all right where Quandary wants you?

But probably not.

Regardless the game continues to its bloody and painful conclusion.

I urge the long-since dead and more-recent dead to hold off with post-game style posting until the game is officially over!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

King of bleh, mvp, polishes his trophy even in colossal defeat

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tremendous Taste posted:

lol

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I have you right where I want you Jocasta.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.

Tremendous Taste posted:

History will remember me as the lone survivor of the Nemchy Woods Massacre

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Assuming that the abilities were evenly distributed, we were loving inept. Christ.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
no taste we are still going to win this

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

King of Bleh posted:

Hahahaha holy poo poo, what a beautiful ending. I never would've voted you if we'd had another day Hats, you and QPQ definitely impressed me and played better than the VAST majority of actual town.

What do you...

Ah, to hell with it. Not much use now, is there? It's just you, me, and Qal, now, and this lovely fire to keep us warm. Quite a sight, quite a sight. Now, there's some that'd tell you that it's up to Qal over there now. That we're going to point our fingers at each other and find out who he likes more. He's the wizard, after all. Who knows what dark forces he commands? Well, I say look around you and see what it's got him. His woods are a pile of ash, and even I can feel the magic draining out of this place, and I never had much use for it myself. Throwing rocks. Heh. You all really believed it, too. Easier to believe that than to imagine a fancy stick could kill a man at a hundred paces. But I'm the Marksman of Savomary, I am I am, and... I don't miss.

But the point is, the choice is yours now. You can call me guilty, and you'll be right, and you and Qal will cut my throat and that'll be the end of it. Then the two of you make a brave last stand and all you get out of it is an extra day out of the dirt, while my family is receiving its writ of nobility in my honor. A real reward that I'll take with me to my grave. But that's not the only way. We have a unique opportunity here, you and me. You help me out here, I put in some choice words with Jocasta... and you walk out of this in a far better position than you ever dreamed of.

##vote Quandary

The choice is in your hands now. What do you say?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

The Lord of Hats posted:

What do you...

Ah, to hell with it. Not much use now, is there? It's just you, me, and Qal, now, and this lovely fire to keep us warm. Quite a sight, quite a sight. Now, there's some that'd tell you that it's up to Qal over there now. That we're going to point our fingers at each other and find out who he likes more. He's the wizard, after all. Who knows what dark forces he commands? Well, I say look around you and see what it's got him. His woods are a pile of ash, and even I can feel the magic draining out of this place, and I never had much use for it myself. Throwing rocks. Heh. You all really believed it, too. Easier to believe that than to imagine a fancy stick could kill a man at a hundred paces. But I'm the Marksman of Savomary, I am I am, and... I don't miss.

But the point is, the choice is yours now. You can call me guilty, and you'll be right, and you and Qal will cut my throat and that'll be the end of it. Then the two of you make a brave last stand and all you get out of it is an extra day out of the dirt, while my family is receiving its writ of nobility in my honor. A real reward that I'll take with me to my grave. But that's not the only way. We have a unique opportunity here, you and me. You help me out here, I put in some choice words with Jocasta... and you walk out of this in a far better position than you ever dreamed of.

##vote Quandary

The choice is in your hands now. What do you say?

i love you will you mafia marry me

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Don't do it KoB

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

:ghost:hats off, I'm impressed. If it was KoB I was legit going to be pissed at myself.:ghost:

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

:swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If he does he will have another hammer and successful lynch for the hof committee to examine

• Locked thread