Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

bad gators who chuck a million 3's are back in action today

already down big to the Gamecocks in the first half and getting more frustrated with each possession

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol and then we go on a 17-0 run

tie game

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Ehud posted:

lol and then we go on a 17-0 run

tie game

I knew as soon as it started we'd go into the half either tied or down. Unbelievable.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Duke game, while good, isn't going the way it needs to go.

gently caress Duke.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

RumbleFish posted:

I knew as soon as it started we'd go into the half either tied or down. Unbelievable.

Florida is unbelievably hot/cold

the other day we went 1-20 shooting 3's at one point

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Hahaha here comes another string of missed 3's

We need Egbunu back out there ASAP

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Hope the Baylor players and fans have a wonderful time in Austin today

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Rutgers is breathtakingly bad.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
LOL .. K just got T'd

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Oh my god Florida

2.5 secs to go and you step on the line

and SC gets the ball on their own end

that was so stupid

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Overtime lol

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Go Gamecocks!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Here we go, let see if the bullshit can be held off for two minutes.

Cholmondeley
Sep 28, 2006

New World Orderly
Nap Ghost
Grayson Allen is such a typical Duke villain. You just want to punch the little fucker.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

CHIOZZA JUST KEEP HOLDING IT UNTIL THERE ARE THREE SECONDS GREAT WORK

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Suck it, Duke.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I can't believe how bad our point guards are.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

As someone without cable, I often find myself with the Fox Big East game on in the backgrounds on Saturday and I would just like to say that I loving hate the Big East. I don't know if it's because the league doesn't even deserve that name or the teams are all unlikable or what, but gently caress the Big East.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Man, I can't believe we managed to win after giving up that ridiculous 20-0 run in the first half. That was a pretty big win we absolutely needed to have for tournament purposes. It's also nice to finally beat Gator again, since it'd been a good long while.

Good game, Ehud :) I was terrified that Finney-Smith was going to take over and it'd be curtains.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Miami sent the managers out for the second half at the Dean Dome.

Actually, they may have just left all the scholarship players home to prepare for the Monday night game against UVA.

elentar fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Feb 20, 2016

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

RumbleFish posted:

Man, I can't believe we managed to win after giving up that ridiculous 20-0 run in the first half. That was a pretty big win we absolutely needed to have for tournament purposes. It's also nice to finally beat Gator again, since it'd been a good long while.

Good game, Ehud :) I was terrified that Finney-Smith was going to take over and it'd be curtains.

Yeah it was a fun one. If we can't win the SEC this year (and we can't) then you guys are my next choice. I like how quickly SCAR fans embrace their teams. The atmosphere seemedawesome in your arena.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

William & Mary just lost at home to a terrible (but still better than Rutgers) Drexel team, Dragons now 4-23 on the year.

edit: recent bubble-hype team Alabama going to lose at home to Mississippi State. Man, the field this year is going to be murder to figure out.

NC State beats Clemson despite Cat Barber having his worst game of the year, and Clemson only having one turnover the whole game. Don't understand, not arguing.

elentar fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Feb 20, 2016

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
drat Butler is broken and they need a real athletic forward. When you're giving major minutes to a scrub like Austin Etherington, you have a problem.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
gently caress a horned frog. God bless.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
loving Kansas is going to win the Big 12 again, god drat get your poo poo together guys

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Benne posted:

loving Kansas is going to win the Big 12 again, god drat get your poo poo together guys

Let's get out of Manhattan with a win first before we talk #12.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

today, EMAW, moreso than any other time this season

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
If you really love watching physically overmatched stretch 4s and 5s flop to try to draw offensive fouls, make sure you tune in tonight for the game of the year for you, as Indiana hosts Purdue

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

do the drat thing iwundu

e: stop it svi

Matey fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Feb 21, 2016

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Benne posted:

loving Kansas is going to win the Big 12 again, god willing

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
The juxtaposition of the dog catching a frisbee and the man shooting a basketball is kind of offensive imo

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Apparently this obscure over the air Walk TV channel shows Liberty basketball games. Kind of weird... but kind of cool if you like Big South action!

https://thewalktv.wordpress.com/

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Vols at it again

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Gig 'em. Now hold on to that lead, Ags.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Amazing Caruso can be bad and good at the same time

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

come on k-state. I wanna see a court rush and probably have some idiot fan run into brannen green

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

It's kind of amazing how bad some of Iowa state's bench players are. Cooke and Ashton don't really add anything to this team.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Kennedy has put on a shakey performance this year :iamafag:

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

gently caress REFS.

A 4 point foul shot and the fakest charge ever.

We're gonna lose because of this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

PrinceRandom posted:

gently caress REFS.

A 4 point foul shot and the fakest charge ever.

Yeah that was bullshit.

• Locked thread