Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elliot2lazy
Jun 9, 2015

by Cowcaster
Maybe this isn't the right section to post this in, but gently caress it!

So this guy I work for had a motorcycle accident about 30 years ago which was so bad they had to pop his eyes back into his sockets and give him a frontal lobotomy. Therefore I knew his head wasn't screwed on back just right , but I didn't know how bad until several times after working for him. He only showers once every 2-3 weeks. I have never seen him wear a different set of cloths. It took me 5x of working for him to remember my first name. Also a super jesus freak. Wear a hat that says "jesus saves me and he is my lord". Now I'm not bashing on the guy, but I laugh really hard about some of the other things.

So he bought this house cheap in a small community and he needs it to be fixed. Pretty much the whole thing. I'm still doing demolishing work after 6 months. The whole house is getting gutted. Anyways, he when me and others first started talked about trying to save wood weather its bad or not he can't tell. So me and other people thought he was trying to save wood to use it for projects on the side to build stuff or whatever. I also noticed he was a collector of miscellaneous things. As in if he sees a pop can he crushes it, but not to recycle it , just to have it. He checks single dollar bills to see the printing, if its US he will swap you single dollars just to have a better collection. Also all day he sits down and takes nails out of wood. I thought it was for safety but the ultimate reason is for him to stay out of our hair. Still he thinks he is being very useful and efficient. He will stop at nothing to get the nails out, even if it means beating up the AC coil box that goes in his new furnace. He will pull out 20' pieces of junk wood to see if there are nails on them. He collects NAILS, and he has to re-straighten them. He has a 5 gal bucket full of old rusty nails that he thinks are gold. If you give him a piece of wood with nails in it, his heart races and fills with joy on x more nails have just been added to his collection. He also collects old lawn mowers because he thinks he can fix them.

This is a one and done post, but feel free to have laughs. I have been ever since and every time i bring it up to someone new.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
how does it feel to know that a man who literally had part of his brain removed is still smarter and cooler than you, op?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
That goon classic, where the OP is actually so much worse than who they are talking about how the gently caress do people do this on the weekly

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
*Cracks knuckles, wriggles fingers, pops neck dramatically.* "Time to make fun of the half brained man and earn my spot as posting champ."

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
OP is literally so dumb a lobotomy patient is trusted with better judgment and given more responsibility.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Your boss has much more interesting stories than you.

Give him your account.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
so you work from home, op?

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

Just jealous because your boss does a lot more nailing than you do

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I will destroy you

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
You didn't nail your post but I hope your boss straightens you out anyway.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
you could've saved a lot of typing by just saying the bit about the jesus hat

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

How does it feel knowing you are less successful and less respected than your lobotomized Jesus freak boss, op?

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
You work for a guy who has been lobotomised and you think he is the loser? Lol

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

A misanthrope posted:

so you work from home, op?

e: Goddammit how did I miss that?

DenizenKane fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Feb 21, 2016

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

How much do you hate your awesome boss OP? I got over hating my boss for being rightwingmedia.txt a while ago and he was an great boss despite that. And that's because I got to meet one of his wife's friends (usually playing Ethel in the gigs when she helps out) when she helped out with some of their I Love Lucy impersonation gigs in between the boss and his wife running a dance and singing lessons studio from their house. Me and the boss maintained the props for the Lucy gigs like the conveyer belt for the chocolate factory part from one of the episodes.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
r u selfemployed op?? bc...heh.... well...(!) ;)

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
lmao you take orders from a retarded man. he is your actual superior. how did it come to this, op?

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
you seem pretty retarded too OP

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

shiksa posted:

lmao you take orders from a retarded man. he is your actual superior. how did it come to this, op?

sounds like this guys monitors turned off...haha....but my question is: whats his name?? ;) hehe

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Baby i didnt read of the op but I love you anyway

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Joust posted:

You didn't nail your post but I hope your boss straightens you out anyway.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
sounds like OP is his own boss. BYOB is elsewhere bruh

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

sounds like OP is his own boss. BYOB is elsewhere bruh

i already made thisjoke. ive reported u to the fbi.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
yeah but does your boss know how to use `literally`

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Munsun posted:

yeah but does your boss know how to use `literally`

keeping it real is my thing. ive reported u to the fbi.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Orkin Mang posted:

i already made thisjoke. ive reported u to the fbi.

full blooded italians??? gently caress

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
guys guys we all made the same joke so stop fighting

i want to point out that i made it first tho

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

this guy likes wood, any wood, whether it's good or bad, and i hope to find a lady who feels the same way :syoon:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

A misanthrope posted:

guys guys we all made the same joke so stop fighting

i want to point out that i made it first tho

a misanthrope really "nailed it" ayyyyyy

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

weather wood

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

sorry i meant : gas

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Frankenstyle posted:

Your boss has much more interesting stories than you.

Give him your account.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

a misanthrope really "nailed it" ayyyyyy

i m drnnk. ahaha ha jb;qiu5GFTVPC9HO;L

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
i am also retarded op

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Everyone should stop being mean ITT. What does it prove 2b mean? Nothing!

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Nice, what's his name OP?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Just wait til the stores all run out of nails ... you won't be so loving smug then

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
for this has been the of op in the last 12x!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I don't know why the op is bragging about hanging out with a mentally disabled person, I'm certainly not going to brag about posting in this thread :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Hey, so, get ready for this...

Do you... Pfft... D-do you work... Heheh... From home? XD

• Locked thread