Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AmericanPsychonaut
Dec 5, 2005

Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God. It even has a watermark.
Switching to U/G Madness for next round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Voyager I I should be idling for the rest of the afternoon and evening until you get a chance to sign on so we can play, hopefully it won't be too hard to meet up

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

L0cke17 posted:

I will be around my computer between 7 and 10 then. Also if youre playing turbofog and I'm playing durdle control, want to do alonger than 50 minute match? Or will the clock decide which of us wins this one?

I don't mind either way, it hasn't been a real issue in casual matches so far.

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

Switching to izzet blitz for r2.

playground tough
Oct 29, 2007
compeAnansi wrecked me

0-2

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Boco_T posted:

Voyager I I should be idling for the rest of the afternoon and evening until you get a chance to sign on so we can play, hopefully it won't be too hard to meet up

I'm home now and online, should be good to play in a bit. Hit me up when you can, I think I added you correctly on friends but you're showing up as offline.

You can also find me in the #mtgoon IRC chat.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

notbrant posted:

Chalk up a loss for me vs Doctor Ooze
0-2

With work, gym, Wife's school schedule, three kids and their hobbies I just can't find time where the wizard poker is more important.

Are you dropping or just taking a match loss?

notbrant
Jul 1, 2003

suicidesteve posted:

Are you dropping or just taking a match loss?

I'll take the match loss in hopes of a small chance I can get a few games in next week.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Boco_T 1-2 Voyager I

I'm gonna keep playing the deck until I get a win with it.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
A win for me,

2-1

Two games decided primarily by land drops and their conspicuous absence, one actual game of magic.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

So anyone who doesn't play their match is currently set for a tie except for I believe MrOblivious who is set to win against Norton I who has posted 0 times and is about to be dropped. If you'd like to scoop or have extenuating circumstances and need an extension (I'm pretty sympathetic to anything that isn't ":shrug: I haven't had time all week") or are dropping or want to change your deck (only if you lost!) post by tomorrow around noon EST. Otherwise you're stuck for another week. I'll post pairings and update the OP with decks then and I'd like everyone to make sure I got their results right and didn't mess up deck changes.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Fingers 1-2 L0cke17

Games were super long and it's a dumb matchup but eventually he choked me out on mana with 3-4 counters in one turn to allow a lethal swing. I'm a huge idiot baby so I'm going to hope my next opponent is on a creature based deck and not change decks though!

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Fingers McLongDong posted:

Fingers 1-2 L0cke17

Games were super long and it's a dumb matchup but eventually he choked me out on mana with 3-4 counters in one turn to allow a lethal swing. I'm a huge idiot baby so I'm going to hope my next opponent is on a creature based deck and not change decks though!

It was the fourth mana leak that got there :toot: Overall fun games. Game 2 he stuck two early mill cards and got my forest, so I couldn't win after that on like turn 5, but games 1 and 3 played out basically the same where I had more counters than he had mana for fogs after making lethal tokens.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

New pairings. Norton I is dropped. Everyone check to make sure I put in last round's results right.

Hellsau, let me know when you're around.

MiddleEastBeast
Jan 19, 2003

Forum Bully
Rimusutera what's your schedule like. I'll be at home and up tonight from like 9pm-midnight EST, possibly on earlier.

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

snacksmaniac i added you on MTGO.

I'll be idling on there and can probably fit in a game whenever. Let me know here. I won't see the app update since it's running on a remote instance.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Boco_T I'll be around today until 5ish est if you want to play, otherwise I'll have to wait until this weekend

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Uruloki, I am around on the weekends in the morning EST. I can also make time Saturday night or Sunday afternoon if you'd prefer.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

Boco_T I'll be around today until 5ish est if you want to play, otherwise I'll have to wait until this weekend
I don't get off of work until 5:30 so that's a no go but all day Saturday and most of the morning/noonish Sunday would also be fine.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

suicidesteve posted:

I'll be on around 8:30 eastern, maybe a little beforehand. I'll idle whenever I get back.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

Boco_T posted:

I don't get off of work until 5:30 so that's a no go but all day Saturday and most of the morning/noonish Sunday would also be fine.

I might actually be able to play tonight after 10 pm as well if that works out, I'm on 3rd this week but off tonight so I'll be up and drafting tonight.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

I might actually be able to play tonight after 10 pm as well if that works out, I'm on 3rd this week but off tonight so I'll be up and drafting tonight.
I can plan on doing it tonight at 10, that works for me

notbrant
Jul 1, 2003
TheMinister, add me on MTGO, same username.

AmericanPsychonaut
Dec 5, 2005

Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God. It even has a watermark.

notbrant posted:

TheMinister, add me on MTGO, same username.

Added, I'll be idling online tomorrow 12 to 4 CST, otherwise Wednesday and Thursday nights sometime after 6ish.

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

Rinski,

I'll be available tomorrow after 5:00 pacific and Weds, Thurs after 3:30.

rinski
Sep 12, 2007

Cactrot posted:

Rinski,

I'll be available tomorrow after 5:00 pacific and Weds, Thurs after 3:30.

Tomorrow around 5 or 6 works for me.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

CompeAnansi I'll be around tonight, all day tomorrow, and most of the day Wednesday though I'm heading into boston that night to pick my roommate up from the airport. Can also do thursday and friday morning and early afternoon or saturday at any point.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Voyager1 I'm available this evening, tomorrow evening, but then I'm traveling for work stuff for a bit, so it will beinconsistent after tuesday.

playground tough
Oct 29, 2007
Lawnie got me! ggs

1-2

Frozen_flame
Feb 14, 2012

Press A to Protect Earth!
DoctorOoze, you're a brit right? If you have insomnia too I am going to be on in about an hour. Otherwise Tuesday from 2am again, Wednesday all day, Thursday-Friday until about 4pm then again after 2am.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
all right fingies I'm on line ready when you are

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Boco_T 1-2 FingersMcLongDong

Turns out it's difficult for a deck that wants to attack with a lot of goblins to defeat a deck with like 30 Fogs.

Still keeping this deck for round 3.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

Boco_T posted:

Boco_T 1-2 FingersMcLongDong

Turns out it's difficult for a deck that wants to attack with a lot of goblins to defeat a deck with like 30 Fogs.

Still keeping this deck for round 3.

Hey that's not true!

It's only 26 fogs.

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

rinski posted:

Tomorrow around 5 or 6 works for me.

Sweet, let's split the difference and call it 6:30.

Edit: I meant 5:30!

Cactrot fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Mar 15, 2016

Necronomicon
Jan 18, 2004

Hey Lonely Bridge, when are you free? I'm your typical 9-5 working stiff, so any time after 6PM EST today or tomorrow is good with me. I've got friends coming into town on Thursday though, so it'll have to wait until Sunday or Monday for me to be free again after that.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

suicidesteve posted:

Yo dawg, I'm logged into MTGO. Send me a message there, hopefully I'll see it.

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

Cactrot V Rinski ends in a 2-0 Cactrot victory.

Pretty good trip against some bad hands.

rinski
Sep 12, 2007

Off. Cactrot Sliver'd me something fierce.

rinski 0—2 Cactrot.

I realized my deck has quite a weakness to 2-drops!

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Pwnguin I'm on MODO for the rest of the night. My name is also ThePeavstenator on there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uruloki
Jan 8, 2007

SHIT YEAH, REQUISITION ME SOME OF THAT SHIT, BITCH

SKILCRAFT
QUALITY BLIND MADE PRODUCTS, BITCH

always be closing posted:

Uruloki, I am around on the weekends in the morning EST. I can also make time Saturday night or Sunday afternoon if you'd prefer.

Sunday afternoon will work!

• Locked thread