Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
XCOM Plus includes the expansion, apparently.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Mar 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Ugh do I buy xcom a fourth time?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

yes

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
Our dead, gay, baby handheld that can shoot aliens

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.
So I've been doing some trawling on Craigslist for cheap Vita games... if I see Senran Kagura: Estival Versus (which I believe is the newest one) for $20, that should be worth getting, right? :v:

I picked up my required copy of P4G during my lunch break today for $15. Game cartridge only, though. :unsmith:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Depends on how much you like whacky titty ninja highjinks because the actual gameplay is mediocre at best.

Delusibeta
Aug 7, 2013

Let's ride together.

MisterAlex posted:

So I've been doing some trawling on Craigslist for cheap Vita games... if I see Senran Kagura: Estival Versus (which I believe is the newest one) for $20, that should be worth getting, right? :v:

I'll expect that to be a Japanese version. I don't think people will be offloading their $50 games that quickly for that cheap.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Delusibeta posted:

I'll expect that to be a Japanese version. I don't think people will be offloading their $50 games that quickly for that cheap.
Actually, it's a mom who wasn't happy to find out about the game. So I'm guessing it also comes with a free disapproving look.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

lol that owns

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

You're either being set up to be murdered or seduced by a sexy gamer mom

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Help Im Alive posted:

You're either being set up to be murdered or seduced by a sexy gamer mom

A gamble well worth :20bux:

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

Alright, well I'm going for it. I just messaged her to see if I can swing by and meet after work. I guess we'll find out...

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Help Im Alive posted:

sexy gamer mom

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

MisterAlex posted:

Actually, it's a mom who wasn't happy to find out about the game. So I'm guessing it also comes with a free disapproving look.

maybe she is unhappy b/c there isnt enough titty in the game????

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

MisterAlex posted:

Alright, well I'm going for it. I just messaged her to see if I can swing by and meet after work. I guess we'll find out...

:rip: or :heysexy:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > PS Vita Discussion: A gamble well worth :20bux:

Delusibeta
Aug 7, 2013

Let's ride together.

MisterAlex posted:

...fair enough. Worst case scenario, you should still be able to flip it for a profit.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Do you rat on the kid and tell her about the preorder swag he probably hid though?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

If you don't come back, do I have permission to quote your posts in the OP as a cautionary tale?

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

Saint Freak posted:

Do you rat on the kid and tell her about the preorder swag he probably hid though?
No way, man. I ain't no snitch.

Junpei Hyde posted:

If you don't come back, do I have permission to quote your posts in the OP as a cautionary tale?
Immortalized as the guy who got killed while buying a Vita anime booby game... worth it.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

MisterAlex posted:

No way, man. I ain't no snitch.
But there's a soundtrack and artbook in it for ya...

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
this is actually the true path to meeting one of the senrans irl

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

The Colonel posted:

this is actually the true path to meeting one of the senrans irl
but it's Sayuri

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Which senran is mostly likely to be 'disapproving mum'?

Ikaruga gets my vote

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

CrashCat posted:

but it's Sayuri

heck, sayuri would probably be a cool person to hang with

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Sakurazuka posted:

Which senran is mostly likely to be 'disapproving mum'?

Ikaruga gets my vote

Yumi.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Definitely Yumi

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
You guys should post some visual aids to your mum showdown.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Changing my vote to this

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Yumi is the best.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

So I didn't die (yay!), and I think y'all are going to get a kick out of this... as you can see from the photo of my car seat, I got all of the extra pack-ins and the original box:

The lady from the ad met me on her way home from work as well, and get this... she is a local police officer, and she was actually still in her uniform and everything (heck no, I didn't ask to take a picture). She apologized for the game case and said that it was what had tattled on her son who's "still in middle school and not old enough for this kind of game yet."
She'd found the dog chewing up the plastic case. :haw:

As a side note, I looked at the backs of the cards, and all of the characters say "Evil" alignment. What gives? I got all evil characters? :smith:

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

MisterAlex posted:

So I didn't die (yay!), and I think y'all are going to get a kick out of this... as you can see from the photo of my car seat, I got all of the extra pack-ins and the original box:

The lady from the ad met me on her way home from work as well, and get this... she is a local police officer, and she was actually still in her uniform and everything (heck no, I didn't ask to take a picture). She apologized for the game case and said that it was what had tattled on her son who's "still in middle school and not old enough for this kind of game yet."

As a side note, I looked at the backs of the cards, and all of the characters say "Evil" on the back. What gives? I got all evil characters? :smith:

good mom, good titty-ninjas, good story all round

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Good thing she wasn't selling Criminal Girls or you would've gotten arrested

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

MisterAlex posted:

She apologized for the game case and said that it was what had tattled on her son who's "still in middle school and not old enough for this kind of game yet."

lol

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

That's the Hebijo school. They're evil like Jessie and James of Team Rocket are evil.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

also are you willing to sell those cards

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

MisterAlex posted:

As a side note, I looked at the backs of the cards, and all of the characters say "Evil" alignment. What gives? I got all evil characters? :smith:

Good Shinobis kill people for the government and Evil Shinobis kill people for money.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

MisterAlex posted:

the evil shinobi are the cool ones

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Good only accepts the just, but evil accepts all. - Homura, Senran Kagura: Burst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Luceid posted:

good mom, good titty-ninjas, good story all round