Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necronomicon
Jan 18, 2004

The Shortest Path posted:

You end up getting busy today?

I don't work until noon tomorrow if you can get on before then, otherwise we'll have to try monday night.

Sorry - I got unbelievably sick. Monday night is cool, or any time you're around today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
CompeAnansi I sent you a PM just now but posting here too just to make sure you see it

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
I finally turned Private Messages on so if anyone needs to get a hold of me that way. :v:

Pwnguin
Sep 22, 2004
Voyager I haven't been idling on MTGO, are you still around??

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
Cactrot, you around too?

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

Chamale posted:

Lonely Bridge, I can play tonight at 9:00 Mountain if you can, or quite a bit later.

Yea I'll be available tonight, I'll check in here and be on MODO around that time!

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Lonely Bridge posted:

Are we all just ignoring this post? What's going on here? Don't pair me against this guy please thanks

lol

Although I'm now playing a different deck from the one that caused you to make that post.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Check please, I'm gonna sign in and idle now while I play the division.

checkplease
Aug 17, 2006

Smellrose
I won it 2-0 vs always be closing. My mongrels and electrickery were able to push past the goblin hordes.

Necronomicon
Jan 18, 2004

I beat The Shortest Path 2-0. It honestly could have gone either way though - both games were down to the wire.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Kiln Fiend.dec is awesome and I'm glad I got to play against it.

AmericanPsychonaut
Dec 5, 2005

Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God. It even has a watermark.
Switching to UB Delver for next round.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Pwnguin posted:

Voyager I haven't been idling on MTGO, are you still around??

Just got back from work and am idling now, haven't been able to bump into you except for missing your message that first night.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I won 2-1 against Lonely Bridge. I had a Timberwatch Elf in two games, and I did not have a Timberwatch Elf in one game. That sums up Pauper Elves pretty well.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

Anyone who hasn't played let me know what's up.

I've got:
playground tough/MiddleEastBeast

as not having played yet. Has anyone not heard from their opponent yet?

suicidesteve fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Mar 29, 2016

Pwnguin
Sep 22, 2004
Pwnguin - Voyager I

1-2

Electrickery is the bane of this deck especially when you only draw your sideboard outs the two last turns of your last game. I'm switching to Izzetron for the next round!

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
I took it 2-1 against Pwnguin thanks to being way better at drawing Electrickery than he was at drawing Luminthread.

Featured an incredibly tense third game of trying to kill a 30+ life soul sisters deck in 3 minutes with Kuldotha without F2'ing my combat step, helped by him drawing his only Luminthreads of the entire match as his last two topdecks after already getting board wiped.

playground tough
Oct 29, 2007
Middleeastbeast and I made arrangements to play on Friday but I either missed a small window when he was on or he never showed up.

uruloki
Jan 8, 2007

SHIT YEAH, REQUISITION ME SOME OF THAT SHIT, BITCH

SKILCRAFT
QUALITY BLIND MADE PRODUCTS, BITCH
Rinski and I had a Sat appointment but I have not seen them.

MiddleEastBeast
Jan 19, 2003

Forum Bully

playground tough posted:

Middleeastbeast and I made arrangements to play on Friday but I either missed a small window when he was on or he never showed up.

I completely spaced on logging on Friday and by the time I remembered my parents had showed up for the holiday weekend and I didn't have an hour to spare the rest of the weekend.

suicidesteve, mark me down for the loss and you can drop me from the tourney for that matter. I'll rejoin at the next pauper goon league.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Fingers McLongDong posted:

CompeAnansi I sent you a PM just now but posting here too just to make sure you see it

Yesterday ended up being busier than anticipated. You said before you could play early today, let me know if you still can.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

CompeAnansi posted:

Yesterday ended up being busier than anticipated. You said before you could play early today, let me know if you still can.

Yeah I'll be home all day working on the computer, I'll leave modo up

rinski
Sep 12, 2007

uruloki posted:

On now for a while.

Whoops, sorry about that. Things came up, forgot. I apologize for the no-show. I'll just scoop to you this round.

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
I'm around for a bit again. I'll idle on modo as long as I can.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Scumbag fog player Fingers McLongDong 2-1 CompeAnansi

Game 1 mulled to 5, got murdered by an atog. Game 2 was played out long but that's good for me, fogged the game away. Game 3 I mulled to 5, had no green sources, and was dead next turn unless I draw one of my 3 Forests... which I did. Fogged away until time ran out on opponent.

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

My schedule is a bit crazy right now and it's hard to make time, I'm gonna drop.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Pairings are up here. Static Equilibrium when are you around so we can play our completely uncompetetive match and I can switch decks again?

Frozen_flame
Feb 14, 2012

Press A to Protect Earth!
Fingers McLongDong gonna be around tomorrow from about... midnight GMT? Then Wedesday all day.

fomo sacer
Feb 14, 2007

I'll be able to play Wednesday evening (basically any time after 6 Mountain time), or sometime this weekend. OR sometime in the next hour or so.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

l0cke17, I am available pretty much all day tues+wednesday, and in the morning/afternoon or late night thursday+friday+saturday

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Static Equilibrium posted:

I'll be able to play Wednesday evening (basically any time after 6 Mountain time), or sometime this weekend. OR sometime in the next hour or so.

I'm working midnight to noon Wednesday and the in-laws are around this weekend, but I'm on right now so let's get this over with!

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
TheLawinator, your Grey Merchants cannot protect you from me! I challenge thee to a battle. I'm on now and I'll be on for like the next hour and a half. Usually I'll be available from 8:00pm to Midnight eastern time, plus more time on the weekend. Fight me!

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

The Shortest Path posted:

l0cke17, I am available pretty much all day tues+wednesday, and in the morning/afternoon or late night thursday+friday+saturday

I am most likely working from home Wednesday, so lets plan on daytime wednesday. If I cant make that, late nights later this week work well for me as well.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

1/2. I drew spells game 1, I did not draw spells game 2, and I did not draw spells game 3.

suicidesteve fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Mar 29, 2016

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

Frozen_flame posted:

Fingers McLongDong gonna be around tomorrow from about... midnight GMT? Then Wedesday all day.

I'm going to modern night at the shop tomorrow and should be home around midnight EST, I'll log on when I get home and see if you're on. Otherwise I'm off Wednesday and I'll idle on mtgo during the day.

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014

Cactrot posted:

My schedule is a bit crazy right now and it's hard to make time, I'm gonna drop.

:(

Necronomicon
Jan 18, 2004

Hey voyager 1, I'm typically available between like 6-10 PM EST, and I'm pretty flexible on weekends too. When are you available?

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
Oh yeah Peavstenator. Usual deal I guess for me, Im off today and tomorrow and otherwise have only early afternoon free from Thursday onward (est) till being free on Sunday again.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Rimusutera posted:

Oh yeah Peavstenator. Usual deal I guess for me, Im off today and tomorrow and otherwise have only early afternoon free from Thursday onward (est) till being free on Sunday again.

I can be on later tonight after ~8 EST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
After losing two matches in a row with affinity, I'm going to switch to a deck with a little more interaction - mono blue delver.

• Locked thread