Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Hogge Wild posted:

You are allowed to make that thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
LadyAmbien, what are the restrictions for the mod/admin symbols? We could have a thread for making those.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Hogge Wild posted:

LadyAmbien, what are the restrictions for the mod/admin symbols? We could have a thread for making those.

I'm not sure actually, I will have to ask! My av is getting changed over now for the contest that was just held. I am excited.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Hogge Wild posted:

If ever in doubt, :justpost:

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Hogge Wild posted:

You are allowed to make that thread.

i made the thread

edit: thread had a pretty good TTO(time to ownage)

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

quote:

a poster who sucks lots of dicks and is retarded and is the op

I'd like to have less replies like this in GBS, especially if it is someone who isn't a regular poster. It can be funny, but it's currently not with the amount it gets used around here with each new post. Use the whole "OP is stupid and this post sucks" sparingly, is what I'm saying.

Merlot Brougham
Dec 16, 2004

The White Darryl Strawberry

Salad Prong
I propose we dig up some loving treasure already,

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ambien that it is a good av

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

flerp posted:

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

flerp posted:

Thanks! OctoberBlues made it for me in Saint Isaias Boner's gif contest thread!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
is this where i make my complaints about my toothbrush erotica being gas chambered?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

PBS Newshour posted:

is this where i make my complaints about my toothbrush erotica being gas chambered?

Yes.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I had a whole storyline planned out where one of the tooth brushes was going to be kidnap by razors and hold for ransom nobody understands me and i am so lonely

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

PBS Newshour posted:

I had a whole storyline planned out where one of the tooth brushes was going to be kidnap by razors and hold for ransom nobody understands me and i am so lonely

The only reasonable explanation is that someone meant to move it to Goldmine but human error found it moved to the wrong place.

We are poorer for having lost that thread.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i dont think the forums statistics page is working right because it says ive never had a goldmined thread and im in like 5th for gassed threads so

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

dad gay. so what posted:

i dont think the forums statistics page is working right because it says ive never had a goldmined thread and im in like 5th for gassed threads so

the goldmined thread one looks wrong to me(really?? that few people have more than one goldmined thread???) but i think this one works, or at least the rankings make a lot of sense prima facie

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

the goldmined thread one looks wrong to me(really?? that few people have more than one goldmined thread???) but i think this one works, or at least the rankings make a lot of sense prima facie

what in the world are you talking about?

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

dad gay. so what posted:

what in the world are you talking about?

the same thing you are I think

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i forgot what my gimmick was and i had to quit postin for good :(

!e too. What??

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Nope, those numbers have stayed the same for at least a few months. Iirc Zen Death Robot knows about it, but it's very far from the top of the to-do list.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i forgot what my gimmick was and i had to quit postin for good :(

!e too. What??ughhh

King of Bees posted:

!e too. What??

Ughhhh

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Hogge Wild posted:

Nope, those numbers have stayed the same for at least a few months. Iirc Zen Death Robot knows about it, but it's very far from the top of the to-do list.

another abandoned gloryhole, story of my life.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

PBS Newshour posted:

That was my fault - I'm sorry, my brain is very sleep deprived and terrible at the moment. You have my permission to repost. Make sure to make the images a bit smaller though!

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Please give me my dog prize

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Memes should be mandatory.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

more safespaces for me and my ethic group of friends thanks

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Lady A is cool

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Nation posted:

Lady A is cool

Cooler than taxman?

obviously

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Build a wall around GBS to keep all the redditors and channers out!

Not sure how we can pay for it but surely there is a way!

Also, the wall is pink.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

ChrisHansen posted:

Cooler than taxman?

obviously

hell yeah!

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
I am for a wall of any sorts.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

LadyAmbien posted:

That was my fault - I'm sorry, my brain is very sleep deprived and terrible at the moment. You have my permission to repost. Make sure to make the images a bit smaller though!

thank you, i will do so

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I want a wailing wall

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Who the hell is the mayor? Did we have elections for other municipal posts?

I demand a recount!

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

What are mods doing to prevent (encourage) a forums measles outbreak among unvaccinated (no platinum) posters?

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Also I would probably pay another 10 bux for serious forums only image hosting. I really don't like those external sites

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
someone bought me this awesome tar and i dunno who it was but thank you im a semi real person now

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I'm submitting my vote to have more voting opportunities on every page.

[X] :goku:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I vote we all raise $ for Isaac, I'm not sure what for but it seems important and is maybe egg relates?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Captain Yossarian posted:

I vote we all raise $ for Isaac, I'm not sure what for but it seems important and is maybe egg relates?!

And where will this money come from?

• Locked thread