Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

am i right or what boys?? haha *opens a cold beer and a corn and corn oil based snack product*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

I'm more of an rear end man myself.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

you need more fiber

I eat plenty of fiber but if eating more means no more dooks like that then no thank you sir. :colbert:

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

p much, after passing it there was definite ambiguity if I was dead or alive

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

extra stout posted:

am i right or what boys?? haha *opens a cold beer and a corn and corn oil based snack product*

if it woulda been a slider for an rear end it would have been something i can get behind

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Shaquin posted:

if it woulda been a slider for an rear end it would have been something i can get behind

this guy gets it

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Shaquin posted:

Gross.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

anyone elese jerking theyre dicks rn itt

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I accidentally clicked on the ladychat thread with my phone and now everyone will know I've visited even though I immediately closed iot without reading a single post. On a scale of Elliot Rogers to Mandingo how hosed am I?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

peter north

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

extra stout posted:

go back 2 asia the only boob slider i need is the one i order at fuddruckers on 43 nornth

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

King of Bees posted:

I accidentally clicked on the ladychat thread with my phone and now everyone will know I've visited even though I immediately closed iot without reading a single post. On a scale of Elliot Rogers to Mandingo how hosed am I?

I thought it was like 80% guys in those threads anyway?

Aug 4, 2010

King of Bees posted:

that thread is pretty hosed imo

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Ladychat is like a bunch of people who think they are going to start a Utopia and end up impaling each other with fence stakes, Vlad-style

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ElGroucho posted:

Ladychat is like a bunch of people who think they are going to start a Utopia and end up impaling each other with fence stakes, Vlad-style

haha yeha, women can't live w em can't live w/o haha git r done fellas

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Country girl shake it for me girl

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

King of Bees posted:

an offense like that propagates across the whole female hive mind, expect poor service from women and the occasional stink eye for the next 3-7 days

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Girls have a small brain in each breast and these brains argue with the undeveloped child brain in her head and each other leading to prevarication, tittering, mood swings and unreliable telepathy. Breast size does not correlate to breast brain size though so there's no way to reliably choose a predictable woman where either the titbrains or the child brain dominates without going through the trouble of not looking at her tits.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I'm gunna not play video games and try to sex my wife tonight.. if that fails scotch and video games.. really win win for me.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I get one night off a week. I ate a big rear end steak and got hammered at the bar. Tomorrow I shall get up and drink beer while shooting my bow. Then I'll sleep the rest of the day away and go back to work. And since work is full of morons I will spend most my time eating deer jerky and farting on my coworkers and calling their farts inconsequential queefs unworthy of even getting out of my seat to avoid the smell.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Honky Dong Country posted:

I get one night off a week. I ate a big rear end steak and got hammered at the bar. Tomorrow I shall get up and drink beer while shooting my bow. Then I'll sleep the rest of the day away and go back to work. And since work is full of morons I will spend most my time eating deer jerky and farting on my coworkers and calling their farts inconsequential queefs unworthy of even getting out of my seat to avoid the smell.

is this really manchat? what percent of you alls day is fart related?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I work nuclear refuel on night shift. We can't do anything until a bunch of other idiots do their jobs. Until then it's basically a bunch of guys just eating and being dicks to each other for 12 hrs. a night.

E: it's so bad that guys are seriously eating stuff specifically to produce rancid farts like chili, egg salad, fried cabbage, etc. I ripped one so bad the other night that one guy screamed that he could taste it, and another said "that smells like there's blood in it". Everybody laughed like morons.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Apr 1, 2016

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

ChairmanMeow posted:

is this really manchat? what percent of you alls day is fart related?

as a man, i don't enjoy smelling other men's farts, and as a result my heterosexuality has been called into question many times

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

I work nuclear refuel on night shift. We can't do anything until a bunch of other idiots do their jobs. Until then it's basically a bunch of guys just eating and being dicks to each other for 12 hrs. a night.

E: it's so bad that guys are seriously eating stuff specifically to produce rancid farts like chili, egg salad, fried cabbage, etc. I ripped one so bad the other night that one guy screamed that he could taste it, and another said "that smells like there's blood in it". Everybody laughed like morons.

man I'm in the wrong loving profession

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Drink liquid egg whites and yuo'll be undisputed champ

naem
May 29, 2011

Cnut the Great posted:

as a man, i don't enjoy smelling other men's farts, and as a result my heterosexuality has been called into question many times

Liking other guys butthole products seems probably more gay to me personally

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

naem posted:

Liking other guys butthole products seems probably more gay to me personally

yet, you post here

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I am in the wrong business.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Sheep-Goats posted:

Ladies are basically like one of those swamp levels in Demon's Souls where everything is infected and moist and there's slugs rolling around and stuff, gentially speaking, so whats haps bro

Valley of Defilement owned. They should make the moonlight sword faith-based again, also bring in the Kurosawa from Armored Core.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
i like men i guess

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
not reading through 10 pages of this thread what happened?

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
some people made out a bit and someone posted anime

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Man Whore posted:

I'm more of an rear end man myself.

also this guy admitting to being an rear end/human hybrid

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

drunk dog posted:

not reading through 10 pages of this thread what happened?
Linux and other operating systems for nerds.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

a hole-y ghost posted:

Linux and other operating systems for nerds.

really glad i contemplate suicide on a daily basis instead of wasting my time reading stupid threads

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

drunk dog posted:

really glad i contemplate suicide on a daily basis instead of wasting my time reading stupid threads
I respect that but I multitask

naem
May 29, 2011

stabbing

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

The Wizard of Poz posted:

also this guy admitting to being an rear end/human hybrid

Its true. I'm the guy from Hector Beerlioz's avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Man Whore posted:

Its true. I'm the guy from Hector Beerlioz's avatar

ur a survivor and u deserve more respect

• Locked thread