Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I spit on my hands and rub that in my pits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

*leans over sidewalk, plugs one nostril and launched boogers out the other*

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I'm getting my nosehairs waxed today of course. Anyone else also getting their nose hairs waxed today?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
getting an oil change

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

that poo poo makes my eyes water

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I don't recommend following the chain of related videos from this.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

if you hover the cursor over the "quote" button and align the pointer finger with the "U" in quote so it covers the bottom half of the letter it looks like its a crazy foreign language its fun try it i found this out when i was wondering if i should empty quote the last post or not. well

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

This morning I learned that blackheads can get really loving big. Like so big that it looks like the removal of a musket ball.

Thanks amityville anus!

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
And what's the deal with random eyebrow hairs growing 3 times longer than the rest ?! Get your poo poo together you dumb body

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

King of Bees posted:

I'm getting my nosehairs waxed today of course. Anyone else also getting their nose hairs waxed today?

No, but my barber has stated trimming mine. Didn't even ask, just started doing it one day.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

bongwizzard posted:

No, but my barber has stated trimming mine. Didn't even ask, just started doing it one day.

take the hint...

girl chat
female hairdressers go "so, we doing those eyebrows today?"

ChairmanMeow fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Apr 3, 2016

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

ChairmanMeow posted:

take the hint...

girl chat
female hairdressers go "so, we doing those eyebrows today?"

I noticed the occasional wild hair that I would pluck, but nothing that would constitute getting the trimmers all up in there. In any case he's a very good barber so I will trust his judgment.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Wait.. There people who frequent Barber shops who have the gall.. GALL... to post here itt? This is no place for children. :sigh: if you're not buzzing your own head/face with a hair clipper from Walgreens.. Well then I just don't know what to tell you

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Oh why yes allow me to prance down to the hair stylist and pay him 50 dollars to give me the "ross"

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

i do a light soak with high proof spirits and flash burn it all off

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

8 track betamax posted:

Wait.. There people who frequent Barber shops who have the gall.. GALL... to post here itt? This is no place for children. :sigh: if you're not buzzing your own head/face with a hair clipper from Walgreens.. Well then I just don't know what to tell you

Can't look like a dapper add man from the 60's that way though :colbert:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'm Italian, I make my own hair gel/grease.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Decebal posted:

Can't look like a dapper add man from the 60's that way though :colbert:

Why would I want to look like damper Dan when I could look like an unhinged killer instead?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

8 track betamax posted:

Why would I want to look like damper Dan when I could look like an unhinged killer instead?

They're both valid expressions of masculinity ! You can also do violence and look good at the same time ; the adult way of doing things

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

8 track betamax posted:

my barber is a lady, she gives me a lovely cut for only £9.50

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm cheap enough with barbers that choosing between them is basically deciding what part of the haircut I will have to do on my own after I get back home

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer
I go to a barber because I can't trim my beard in a mirror without loving it up, and no way am I going to try to take a straight razor to my own head to get it all bald and smooth.

They also keep a bottle of ouzo and some shot glasses out around the holidays, it really makes my before work haircuts a lot more exciting.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

bongwizzard posted:

I go to a barber because I can't trim my beard in a mirror without loving it up, and no way am I going to try to take a straight razor to my own head to get it all bald and smooth.

They also keep a bottle of ouzo and some shot glasses out around the holidays, it really makes my before work haircuts a lot more exciting.

Well flannel my wayfarers

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
My beard is like iron and I own 5 different kinds of razors.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
The ladythread is spying on us.

Someone replace the "NO GIRLZ ALLOWED!" sign on TT.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I paid 11 dollars last time, showed the haircut woman a picture I have in Evernote called "haircut" where I am not smiling, and I made her gimme a rinse at the end.

When I lived in NYC I was in a Chinatown and if the little gay Chinaman wasn't in my haircut place I'd check tomorrow because all the ladies would leave a ton of bulk on the sides of my head and after two of those I'd look like Mao.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Maoist Pussy posted:

My beard is like iron and I own 5 different kinds of razors.

I liked that "I'm an attorney" fakepost you made last night MP

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

Sheep-Goats posted:

Well flannel my wayfarers

I do wear a little bit a flannel in the winter, but my sunglasses are seven dollar knockoffs all the loving way. 30 bucks every two weeks is a low price to pay for looking so good.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

bongwizzard posted:

I do wear a little bit a flannel in the winter, but my sunglasses are seven dollar knockoffs all the loving way. 30 bucks every two weeks is a low price to pay for looking so good.

lol

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I've been re-watching some Breaking Bad recently and the writers really made Jesse into the biggest whiner ever. You claim to be a player, yet cry at the slightest hint of violence.

They didn't liked Skyler either cuz she's such a bitch right now to poor Walt :(

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

King of Bees posted:

god drat that sounds painful as gently caress. it hurts plenty when i just pluck the long ones sticking out my nostrils.

I'm imagining them wiping wax on the inside of your nostril then sticking in like a tampon on an oversized qtip, letting the wax harden then just "RRRRRRRIP!"

I'd rather just use the nose hair trimmer once a week to be honest and pull out the occasional one that still shows.

[e] also those nose hairs are doing gods work of preventing bad poo poo from going into your lungs..... wouldn't removing them be bad for you?!?

lady that cuts my hair one day was like whelp, we need to deal with that eyebrow, and she waxed in between my eyebrows... it didn't hurt much and i didn't have a unibrow but it looks nicer and cleaner now. And like.. the hair doesn't grow their much anymore and i haven't had to have it waxed after the first few times really.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Apr 3, 2016

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

The ladythread is spying on us.

Someone replace the "NO GIRLZ ALLOWED!" sign on TT.

I told Chairman Meow she could come in here and read posts and reply with tangentially related lady things and she nodded and then I said IF I can do the same in the lady thread and she said "Eh... Can't promise you that."

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

Men are allowed to be pretty too dude, it's 2016.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Decebal posted:

I've been re-watching some Breaking Bad recently and the writers really made Jesse into the biggest whiner ever. You claim to be a player, yet cry at the slightest hint of violence.

They didn't liked Skyler either cuz she's such a bitch right now to poor Walt :(

Skyler is a really low quality wife and bad person.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

bongwizzard posted:

Men are allowed to be pretty too dude, it's 2016.

lol

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sheep-Goats posted:

I told Chairman Meow she could come in here and read posts and reply with tangentially related lady things and she nodded and then I said IF I can do the same in the lady thread and she said "Eh... Can't promise you that."

Typical.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Guys I can't decide if I'm awesome or have a problem...

I go through a 30 pack or so a week.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

8 track betamax posted:

Oh why yes allow me to prance down to the hair stylist and pay him 50 dollars to give me the "ross"

I pay like 25 bucks and its way nicer than if I used a god drat clipper. That look works for you, you rugged sexy amalgamation of 8tracks and beta maxes, but we are not all so naturally handsome.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

tater_salad posted:

You're chemically dependent on alcohol but hey so long as you're not a whiner / talking about your right to be manpretty / putting your finger into all the jelly doughnuts to mark them as yours idgaf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

tater_salad posted:

just switch to loving whiskey already.

• Locked thread