Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

i know, i smoke

i vaped before you were born, hold in your vape wether it be weed or tobacco, the only thing you puff out immediately is a cigar

Actually, in the slpirit of friendship I'm informing you that holding in vape or smoke doesn't matter. It's already made contact with you lungs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Luvcow posted:

i know, i smoke

i vaped before you were born, hold in your vape wether it be weed or tobacco, the only thing you puff out immediately is a cigar

They actually did a study on this and concluded that you are a dumb human being

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
its really loving annoying when people blow that poo poo in your direction without giving it a second thought because "hey its not cigarette smoke its fine"

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
much like this jumbo jack off is doing in the gif

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Aralan posted:

Maybe that dummy should've waited for the steam sale and he could've cut that expense down

I don't think America can trust a man who can't wait for a steam sale.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
it smells like VANILLA how could anyone NOT like this?!?!

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
goon project:

someone find his steam id and let's all gift him 1,302 copies of Bad Rats

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

MechaFrogzilla posted:

If I was a congressman I'd roll up and smoke a J on the house floor what would they do I have diplomatic immunity bitch :coolfish:

That's, uh, lol, not how diplomatic immunity works

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

The Bananana posted:

yeah it is theyre diplomatics

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
dumbass

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

JiveHonky posted:

what a huge douche

vape isn't like smoke its more of a mist it isnt irritating at all. I've been on trains and in places with people vaping and you don't even notice. Its more of a smoke and mirrors for effect thing.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
get a load of this guy ^

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I mean he defends video games dude can't be all that bad.

Also the OP linked gawker lol.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I'd let Microwave's Mom blow vape into my face all day

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

ROFLburger posted:

yeah it is theyre diplomatics

I know right?

The Bananana posted:

Jesus Christ, read a book

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

MechaFrogzilla posted:

I know right?

Jesus Christ, read a book

Watch Lethal Weapon 2(3? Idk), idiot

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
He'll now that I think about it I'm not sure a congressman is a diplonat in the first place

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

The Bananana posted:

Watch Lethal Weapon 2(3? Idk), idiot

poo poo he got us

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
weed is legal in DC isn't it? reps should light up on the floor

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

mdm posted:

weed is legal in DC isn't it? reps should light up on the floor

Can't have it on federal property. Also, you can't buy or sell it in dc either. Your just allowed to have it.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Microwaves Mom posted:

Also the OP linked gawker lol.
i mean they could have indicted duncan hunter on any number of horrible poo poo he's said and done in the past, but Gawker logic means that you have to cling onto the most reddit thing about somebody and never let go

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Wait, is this the guy who spend thousands of dollars turning his office into Downton Abby?

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I'd let Microwave's Mom blow vape into my face all day

you mispelled vage

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Can't have it on federal property. Also, you can't buy or sell it in dc either. Your just allowed to have it.

look at mr. lawyer over here

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ROFLburger posted:

look at mr. lawyer over here

I'll sue you

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
This vaping guy for president, imo

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
president of garbage town because he is human trash

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

I hate people who vape and post it on vine

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

JiveHonky posted:

president of garbage town because he is human trash

sounds like he'd make a standard president

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

I'll always vote for a guy who's willing to risk it all for video games

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it was probably all train simulator dlc

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Lazyhound posted:

Some vape fluids apparently contain the substance that causes popcorn lung.

quote:

In analyzing 51 different flavored e-cigarettes, author of the study Joseph Allen and his team found at least one of three top toxins — diacetyl, acetoin and 2,3-pentanedione — in 47 of the e-cigs. Not only that, "the amount of diacetyl in 39 of the e-cigs exceeded the amount that was able to be detected by the laboratory."
i like those odds

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Serious Frolicking posted:

it was probably all train simulator dlc

he was just researching amtrak issues

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Labs can detect about a bajillionth of a gram nowadays with modern equipment, I wouldn't take "it exceeds detectable levels" to mean "its a health risk at that point".

(not defending vaping just against poo poo journalism here)

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I read you can hold in smoke for half a second or so, any longer and you're just adding dead brain cells from holding your breath. Since vapor is water thou and not smoke you're not supposed to hold it and it's bad for you for some science or medical reason, either way rock on rebel goon I hope you don't die from holding your sick vapes

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
While all other congressman are doing nothing at least this guy is chasing clouds.

Chase that cloud congressman, chase that cloud.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

I read you can hold in smoke for half a second or so, any longer and you're just adding dead brain cells from holding your breath. Since vapor is water thou and not smoke you're not supposed to hold it and it's bad for you for some science or medical reason, either way rock on rebel goon I hope you don't die from holding your sick vapes

Yeah i think the average surface area per lung is a few acres iirc. people that ghost weed hits are idiots

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

you read that huh

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
When I saw that gif of Rep. Hunter vaping I assumed he was in his mid-to-late 20s, but I Googled his name and found out that he is 39 years old

loving Gen Xers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

vape vote vape vote

• Locked thread