Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
THis is not going how I planned :mump::pluto::pwn::zaeed::ffg:

EDIT: Looks like I get the last laugh though :smugwizard:
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
dont actually kill yourself though, instead get some Adirondack chairs and don't mess with whatever that poo poo is

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

I hope you find this insightful. Any goons have any they'd like to add?

yeah

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Shaquin posted:

dont actually kill yourself though, instead get some Adirondack chairs and don't mess with whatever that poo poo is

THey look promising but Im concerned that their lounging position makes them poorly suited for sitting up at a table and eating. C/D?

lashawna
Jul 8, 2013

"Yes, I'd like to be king of all Londinium and wear a shiny hat."
Whenever the question is brought up I just hit them with the Robert Downie Jr quote "I developed an allergy. Whenever I drank I would break out in handcuffs." My wife never finds it funny.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

HerraS posted:

please dont rwfetencr killing yourself in a threas for heavy drinkers

Nobody's referencing anything of the kind: we're here talking about feng shui as an alcohol substitute :colbert:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
its no fun drinking around some sour puss sober guy. all of these questions are a subtle way of telling you to join in and have fun or leave

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
I smoke too much weed to drink and my physical appearnce confirms this. Easiest way to never get bugged for not drinking.

Exploding Computer
Oct 6, 2006
Fun Shoe
11. Hey, you're pretty insightful and creative, you should try writing sometime!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Enfield posted:

im not going to drink that

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
did anyone believe #6

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i didn't read the OP

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
When I drink I have to basically be near a bathroom for the next 6-7 hours straight because it's going to give me the hyper shits for that long. Alcohol and I don't get along.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

lashawna posted:

Whenever the question is brought up I just hit them with the Robert Downie Jr quote "I developed an allergy. Whenever I drank I would break out in handcuffs." My wife never finds it funny.

THat's pretty good, I'll try and work that into conversation some time :cheers:

PCOS Bill posted:

When I drink I have to basically be near a bathroom for the next 6-7 hours straight because it's going to give me the hyper shits for that long. Alcohol and I don't get along.

How many drinks? LIke even one?

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Weed is better

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.

JiveHonky posted:

did anyone believe #6

what was number 6 again?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

THat's pretty good, I'll try and work that into conversation some time :cheers:

How many drinks? LIke even one?

Yes.

On the plus side, with this knowledge I will never, ever be constipated.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

SilkyP posted:

Weed is better

Drug tests bro :negative:

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

:argh:

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
You can't trust a man who can't trust himself with a beer imo

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i feel like people who enjoy the bitter taste of beer are liars all in on some big joke about how great craft this and ipa that are

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Rutibex posted:

its no fun drinking around some sour puss sober guy. all of these questions are a subtle way of telling you to join in and have fun or leave

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Being an alcoholic is much better than not drinking. You're miserable either way so why not just drink

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
Welp, I'm drunk. How's everybody holding up?

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Serviette posted:

Welp, I'm drunk. How's everybody holding up?

Very good thank you sir. Listenig to soem "Doors" records and reminiscing on my high school days

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
Time well spent! :hfive:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Still didn't go to work

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

HerraS posted:

what kibf of casserole do you want

one without cig ash on the top this time pls

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
Good for you OP for recognizing that you have a problem and finding a way to deal.

I don't get people that don't have self-control though. If you don't like something you're doing, just don't do it.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
AA is a cult for manic depressives.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Qvindtar posted:

Good for you OP for recognizing that you have a problem and finding a way to deal.

I don't get people that don't have self-control though. If you don't like something you're doing, just don't do it.

Problem: Solved :D

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
I will be dead from alcohol-related diseases within the next ten years I think

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Zippy the Bummer posted:

I will be dead from alcohol-related diseases within the next ten years I think

Not me, I dont think. I drink once a week but I make it count :D

Dr is like, "How much you drink weekly" and I'm like "~10 drinks" and he's like "thats good"

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

phasmid posted:

AA is a cult for manic depressives.

the whole thing about trusting in god because you're not in control seems really foolish because that just gives people who drank themselves retarded due to a lack of self control a convenient excuse to never try working on that thing that they kind of need most of all, self control

so instead of learning how to sack up and face the necessity of moderating their own extremes they can only expect at best to switch out a dangerous addition to drink to an annoying and kinda creepy addiction to a grown-rear end handholding cult

ive seen it work before tho i mean some people seem really hard-wired to need SOME addiction so yeah might as well get them spun up on something harmless

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Apr 17, 2016

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
The irrationality of AA.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/04/the-irrationality-of-alcoholics-anonymous/386255/

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
"Do you eat rear end?"

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Qvindtar posted:

Well when you put it that way...you are a fuckig idiot!

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Got that guys, just use self control. Also if you are depressed just don't be - I just don't get why people choose to be sad all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

alcohol is the lamest of drugs, it's like the most basic boring bullshit qualifier for a cool person. back when i was an addict the real parties involved snorting rails of pure MDMA

let's all talk about what kind of cool kids drugs we're doing right now

• Locked thread