Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Well I'm pleased we won a game, and I ain't gonna start any fights with my lightning friends over this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

How can the Wings be capable of playing a great, complete game like that and also the shitshows that were games 1 and 2

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Codependent Poster posted:

Obviously instead of Boyle begging him to drop his gloves, he should have waited until someone else had him on the ice, then dropped and pounded on him while he was defenseless.

with his left hand, since the right is dinged up

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Tusen Takk posted:

i am loving the detroit/tampa rivalry and i hope it's a modern day wings/avs scenario

who's going to play the role of claude lemieux and try to turn someone's neck into a slinky

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

tinstaach posted:

How can the Wings be capable of playing a great, complete game like that and also the shitshows that were games 1 and 2

Well I'm sure it helped that they didn't have dogshit lines this game

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Aye Doc posted:

who's going to play the role of claude lemieux and try to turn someone's neck into a slinky

what does your heart tell u

boyle or abs

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Neodoomium posted:

Well I'm pleased we won a game, and I ain't gonna start any fights with my lightning friends over this one.

You're cool, the Bolts performance was miles more offensive than any of the extracurricular stuff.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Neodoomium posted:

Red Wings played really fast tonight. Can't win games if you come out sluggish.

Abdelkader is still a bitch baby though.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

damnit I really wanted to see a fight. Boyle likely would have killed Abdelkader tho.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

well, I guess as great and complete a game as you can have when you go 0 for 7 on the PP

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

I mean I know that TB is missing Stamkos and Stralman, but they have looked bad for a lot of the series.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
I can't think of any series off the top of my head that has been this inept with powerplays.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Tusen Takk posted:

boyle or abs

*faint whisper on the wind*
~-Abdelkader-~

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Tusen Takk posted:

boyle or abs

my heart tells me that tyler bertuzzi gets a mid-series callup to show everyone what his uncle taught him

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

i am the bird posted:

best player in the game tonight by far
he;s right though

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
btw, if Abdelkader had punched Boyle with a taped hand, he would've been suspended.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Yeah that's kinda what we're going for.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I mean, I was hoping

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Just got home go cats in the third :3

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Hey assholes, actually score a goal on the PP.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

"Pressure on the other side" he just misplayed the puck off the boards lol come on

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Pungry posted:

Hey assholes, actually score a goal on the PP.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

heeheex2 posted:

"Pressure on the other side" he just misplayed the puck off the boards lol come on

I'm not even watching thus game because I can't stand the Islanders announcers after watching them the last time.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
It'd be cool if Tavares didn't play on the Islanders so I could hate them entirely rather than mostly hate them.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Abner Assington posted:

It'd be cool if Tavares didn't play on the Islanders so I could hate them entirely rather than mostly hate them.
besides the 4th line guys who would you hate on the islanders? maybe boychuk but that seems like a stretch

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
big ryan strome hater here. hate that ryan strome. one of my least favourite stromes!

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

besides the 4th line guys who would you hate on the islanders? maybe boychuk but that seems like a stretch

I for one hate the Isles cause they're playing a team I like in the playoffs.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

Pungry posted:

I for one hate the Isles cause they're playing a team I like in the playoffs.
The Panthers are my underdog backup if the Penguins lose.

e: and the Sharks in the West but we know the Kings will beat them in a game 7 because Satan is RealTM

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

big ryan strome hater here. hate that ryan strome. one of my least favourite stromes!

:yeah:

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
then you should hate tavares the most!!!

Siroc
Oct 10, 2004

Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!
What kind of animals start hockey games at this hour? Ducks, I guess.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
These casters are horrible

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

O T O T O T O T

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
BONUS HOCKEY

I BET THAT SUV IN THE CORNER IS GLAD IT PAID FOR ALL OF THOSE SEATS

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
uggggggggh I don't want OT...

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
I'll try to survive a period of overtime and see how well that goes.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
forsberg asscheck sighting

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

What's the story with that fuckin car? Can they literally not put seats there for some reason?

Also go predators

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
https://twitter.com/myregularface/status/721895039597748224

does anyone do this better than him

Trevor Bird fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Apr 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Not only is that check great, it should grant a power play to Nashville any time it is successfully deployed.

2 minutes for being rear end-checked.

• Locked thread