Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

oatgan posted:

tna lost their big money tv deal by hiring vince russo in secret and only has this kind of stake to sell after they bought off jeff jarrett after he failed to buy the company with toby keith because dixie wouldn't sell if she couldn't stay in charge

as mentioned above

Big Ron and Heavy D bringing in their best buddies Jeff Jarrett and Vince Russo is almost a certainty. What I'm trying to say is this is a long con by Jeff Jarrett. Follow the (lack of) money

Pyramid scheme shuts down TNA and GFW simultaneously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Codependent Poster posted:

I see a problem here...

He just needs a hat, some kind of kapo...

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Hey there TNA thread, just popping in to post "lol"

Well, cya later

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family

oatgan posted:

tna lost their big money tv deal by hiring vince russo in secret and only has this kind of stake to sell after they bought off jeff jarrett after he failed to buy the company with toby keith because dixie wouldn't sell if she couldn't stay in charge

as mentioned above

Big Ron and Heavy D bringing in their best buddies Jeff Jarrett and Vince Russo is almost a certainty. What I'm trying to say is this is a long con by Jeff Jarrett. Follow the (lack of) money

Jeff Jarrett was only at that Shoney's to bring the nWo back together for the imminent TNA takeover.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

You just don't get long term booking like this anymore.

CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe
This company is run by literal Nazi's. Making it the only time, probably since 1945, that the phrase 'literal Nazi's' has been used correctly.

Good job TNA.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Don't know what the big deal is. TNA's just being sold from one gas company to another.

LanceBurrito
Jan 6, 2013

dsriggs posted:

Don't know what the big deal is. TNA's just being sold from one gas company to another.

:master:

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

skaboomizzy posted:

So where did the Nazi twins get the money to pay TNA's bills? Is their production company a real thing, or a front for a meth operation, or... ?

They were constantly on television with the big two during what was likely the biggest boom period for pro wrestling when even the job biggest of jobbers was basically making a fortune. I've never heard of them having substance abuse or dumb purchase decisions aside from some ill advised tattoo work,so it stands to reason they made a dump truck of money, invested it well, and here we are.

Alternately: Operation Meth Nazi

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

dsriggs posted:

:vince:

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Every now and then I stop laughing and then collect myself only to remember Dixie Carter has to get the money to pay two neo-nazi's she brought in to intimidate the workers she wasn't paying by hitlers birthday or else she loses her company and then the laughter starts all over again.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
lmao....nazis

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
first wwe rejects now ww2 rejects what next

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
This is hilarious but it doesn't get us any closer to Eddie being freed so... I'm torn

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm glad I have nothing to do Wednesday. I can watch the trainwreck live

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Grozz Nuy posted:

This is hilarious but it doesn't get us any closer to Eddie being freed so... I'm torn

Work will set him free

LanceBurrito
Jan 6, 2013
Eddie made his own decisions. When you sign with TNA, you have to consider the possibility that actual Nazis will control the company at some point.

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

MotU posted:

hey at least the talent can get paid on time

This post didn't get nearly enough love

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

if only the ultimate solution was still alive, he'd be guaranteed a roster spot

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Grozz Nuy posted:

Hitching your wagon to Davey Richards and re-signing along with him, only for him to get hurt a month later, is one of the sadder funnier wrestler stories this year.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Geld in der Bank match incoming...

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

coconono posted:

WHO WRITES THIS KINDA STUFF INTO THE CONTRACT? WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH TNA LAWYERS?

Srsly, default on one payment and the vendor ends up owning the company?? Is that even legal?

This is the same clause Vince Jr. had to sign when he bought WWF from his dad and it turned out great for him. Dixie Carter is a very good businesswoman for emulating her hero Vincent K. McMahon

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Hitching your wagon to Davey Richards and re-signing along with him, only for him to get hurt a month later, is one of the sadder funnier wrestler stories this year.

yeah but the wolves were one of those "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" signings where they handed out big guaranteed money to prove they weren't bleeding money

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Chris James 2 posted:

Roddy finally dropped the PWG title! The time is perfect for a DojoBros comeback! :(

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Skinty McEdger posted:

The production company was paying for the tapings and production costs in advance, then having TNA repay that in full plus the added charge for the service and production costs, and somehow Dixie thought this was a sustainable model and at some point she would come ahead because of...

I...

They thought they would get a massive windfall either from POP or from the UK tour, and both were galactic busts.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

flashy_mcflash posted:

They thought they would get a massive windfall either from POP or from the UK tour, and both were galactic busts.
You know who also didn't have much success on their UK tour?

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Once you think TNA won't deliver any more comedy, something amazing happens.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

This is great. I hope the comical misadventures of TNA never ends.

When Aroluxe gets busted for being a front to a neo nazi meth ring, I hope ICP buys the rights to TNA from the police auction.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
say what you will about the harris bros but the new entrance ramp looks loving amazing

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

MotU posted:

say what you will about the harris bros but the new entrance ramp looks loving amazing

Workrate shall set you free

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Midnightghoul posted:

Workrate shall set you free

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

prescott bush has a stake in Karatbars

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Say what it will about the Harris Bros, but at least they have an ethos.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
I wonder if they'll give Zahra a stable and call it Schreiber's List

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

CityMidnightJunky posted:

This company is run by literal Nazi's. Making it the only time, probably since 1945, that the phrase 'literal Nazi's' has been used correctly.

Good job TNA.

Mossack Fonseca was just this month bro

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Mecca Poster Galaxy Henny posted:

i dont see the point tho to be honest why does tna even need investors

Chris Regal posted:

Well, from what I understand, TNA needs money.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Man, this is a HELL of a time for the Taimapedia "History of TNA" page to be down

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

So far everyone who has been "loving hell Nazi's" on Mecca seems to have been rapidly banned.

They are having a night of the long knives.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
maybe this is just a ploy to get back together with some japanese promotions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

breaking: tna's corporate warehouse is moving to argentina

• Locked thread