Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
what a baller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Don't ever talk about me on my segway or my son on me on my segway again

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
cool we have something in common

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the real offense is that pair of boots bru

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

i dont either

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

ted ginn: he's cute cam, pass him over this way

cam: noooooooo

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Malinois posted:

ted ginn: he's cute cam, pass him over this way

cam: noooooooo

Had to google who he was but lmao

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
Bullshit. I hate Cam as much as the next caucasian non-Panthers fan, but even if a run-away car approached him from behind at 80 miles an hour, he would simply tuck the kid under hiis arm, do a backward somersault over it, flip off the driver and be dabbing as he lands back on this board.

That's not a normal human there.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I like Cam Newton I'm a big fan but I still think this is a funny picture

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Caucasian non-panthers fans hate cam? News to me

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
is he wearing uggs like some basic bitch?

BadTitude
Feb 15, 2003

Not so curious after the war.

if his name ain't fig then he ain't poo poo.

*dabs on u*

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Cam Newton literally named his son

Chosen

wtf is with celebs/black people and weird names

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Celebs think their kids are special and deserve special names ?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Ein cooler Typ posted:

wtf is with celebs/black people and weird names
it should be dechosenre if its a boy or lachosenqua if its a girl

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
When we had sex i was in a mercedes
And i aint crazy but if thats my baby
Then you know we're gonna gave to name the lil baby Mercedes

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
He's a scumbag. Kicked out of UF for stealing laptops from his own team mates. Then his dad sucked some cock over at Auburn to get them to accept him....or so the story goes.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

thathonkey posted:

Caucasian non-panthers fans hate cam? News to me

FlimFlam Imam posted:

He's a scumbag. Kicked out of UF for stealing laptops from his own team mates. Then his dad sucked some cock over at Auburn to get them to accept him....or so the story goes.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
disgusting family

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Oh CAUCASIANS

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Cam's dad didn't have to suck anyone's dick to get him accepted

He's a great player and lots of schools wanted him

The only wrongdoing Cam's dad did was selling him to Auburn for $180000

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
His girlfriend looks awful young :ohdear:

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

All this time I thought Cam Newton was white.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

idk op he stopped didn't he

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

a single play of professional football is more dangerous than anything that's happening in that picture.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Hes consistantly been a scummy POS in literally every aspect of his life. Knocking up strippers, committing grand larceny, being a sore loser baby, naming his baby Chosen. I can look past all this. Nothing made me happier to see dog murderer Vick kick rear end.

but the absolute worst thing is winning MVP despite being the worst QB ever to win it. He's not even the MVP of his own fuckin team. The whole lead up to him winning the mvp was him whining people didn't want him to win because he was black. They didn't want you to win it because there were 4-5 other QBs in the league who were flat out better than you (and cam had the best overall supporting cast in the league on top of it)you pompous piece of poo poo. To say nothing of other positions.

SurfaceDetail fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Apr 20, 2016

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

SurfaceDetail posted:

Hes consistantly been a scummy POS in literally every aspect of his life. Knocking up strippers, committing grand larceny, being a sore loser baby, naming his baby Chosen

but the absolute worst thing is winning MVP despite being the worst QB ever to win it. He's not even the MVP of his own fuckin team. The whole lead up to him winning the mvp was him whining people didn't want him to win because he was black. They didn't want you to win it because there were 4-5 other QBs in the league who were flat out better than you (and came had the best overall supporting cast in the league on top of it)you pompous piece of poo poo. To say nothing of other positions.

This is really affecting your life, I prescribe one (1) count of self-inflicted asphyxiation to fix this.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
I care a lot about football

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

SurfaceDetail posted:

Hes consistantly been a scummy POS in literally every aspect of his life. Knocking up strippers, committing grand larceny, being a sore loser baby, naming his baby Chosen. I can look past all this. Nothing made me happier to see dog murderer Vick kick rear end.

but the absolute worst thing is winning MVP despite being the worst QB ever to win it. He's not even the MVP of his own fuckin team. The whole lead up to him winning the mvp was him whining people didn't want him to win because he was black. They didn't want you to win it because there were 4-5 other QBs in the league who were flat out better than you (and cam had the best overall supporting cast in the league on top of it)you pompous piece of poo poo. To say nothing of other positions.

I wish I was him now

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

SurfaceDetail posted:

News flash: MVP is given to the best offensive player on the best team

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

News flash: MVP is given to the best offensive player on the best team

I agree Carson Palmer should have won it

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

SurfaceDetail posted:

He was very clearly the best QB last year, the poo poo about him having the best overall supporting cast is laughable. The only QB even close to him after Dalton got injured was Brady, and while his passing stats are slightly better with much more talented receivers, Cam's rushing yards and TDs rocket him well past Brady.

Peyton Manning had the best overall supporting cast (including defense) and got benched halfway through the season.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Marketing New Brain posted:

He was very clearly the best QB last year, the poo poo about him having the best overall supporting cast is laughable. The only QB even close to him after Dalton got injured was Brady, and while his passing stats are slightly better with much more talented receivers, Cam's rushing yards and TDs rocket him well past Brady.

Peyton Manning had the best overall supporting cast and got benched halfway through the season.

I suggest you go look at some statistics for this year because this is wildly incorrect. Also he had a top 1-2 defense, pro bowl runningback, average receivers, kickass special teams, and a top 3 offensive line. The narrative that he was struggling to carry his team is BS. His passer rating for the first 7 games was sub 70. He was an active liability for the first half of the season. He had a great second half. Hes not an MVP.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Who deserved MVP over him? Definitely not Brady.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Marketing New Brain posted:

Peyton Manning had the best overall supporting cast (including defense) and got benched halfway through the season.

Good joke post, especially where you suggested Andy Dalton is a good player.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Leon Einstein posted:

Who deserved MVP over him? Definitely not Brady.

Palmer. Much better QB statistically (even including Cams running) and on the best offensive team as well.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total

Heres the stats for the year. You can go into individual players too. Panthers had a fantastic year and Cam is a great player I hope no one thinks I think he sucks. He just isn't the MVP.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
why uggs though?

like, why?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Palmer did have a great year. I'm not sure how long he'll hold together though. I think the Cards and the Panthers both regress a bit this year.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

thathonkey posted:

the real offense is that pair of boots bru

put a pair of uggs on your feet and get back to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Leon Einstein posted:

Palmer did have a great year. I'm not sure how long he'll hold together though. I think the Cards and the Panthers both regress a bit this year.

Yea, its tough to maintain that high level of success unless you have a unholy deal with the devil a la Brady/Bellichek

• Locked thread