Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Of course they are it's not even a question jfc

Someone pick me up a crave case.

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Apr 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
dey da best mang!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
motherfuck a white castle

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.
i thought it was a bad show

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
they sliiiide right out of your butt into the toilet

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

yes, but the key to any fast food slider is you have to consume it while it's just barely hot enough to scorch the skin from your tongue

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I've never seen the show but heard it was pretty good until they introduced the Cromags.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Iron Prince posted:

gently caress yeah

also their tiny chicken sandwiches are great too

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
No, they are gross.

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.

Iron Prince posted:

After a lifetime of eating white castle... I was driving through Tennessee when I saw a Krystals at a gas station. I was hungry and these "southern white castles" were going to be great.

They were horrible... the fakest "cheese" I have ever had... had to be illegal in more civilized states.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

It's funny to order a smaller burger but then order a large number of them so it's even more than your fat rear end would normally eat when just ordering a regular burger.

a hole-y ghost fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Apr 15, 2016

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.
White Castle is truly a magical place. I have witnessed so much screaming, fighting, swearing and general drama there.

But drat those steamed hams are something grand I tell ya.

I regretted not doing a tour of New Jersey slider places. Little mom and pop shops that have been around forever.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

FrankeeFrankFrank posted:

After a lifetime of eating white castle... I was driving through Tennessee when I saw a Krystals at a gas station. I was hungry and these "southern white castles" were going to be great.

They were horrible... the fakest "cheese" I have ever had... had to be illegal in more civilized states.

you can shove your loving bullshit opinion straight up your rear end

bong
Jan 30, 2015

by Shine

Iron Prince posted:

you can shove your loving bullshit opinion straight up your rear end

There's probably more room in yours

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
White castle is gross. Not much more to say.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

OP, you do realize that sliders exist outside of White Castle and they taste much better than the lovely burgs that white castle sells?

TheHotCarl
Dec 14, 2003
Bulk Male Playmate of the Month: January, 1967

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

As long as you know what to expect, they're fine.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
:\ i want a burger for 5 cents

BouncingBuckyBalls
Feb 15, 2011

Mozi posted:

:\ i want a burger for 5 cents

Or those McDonalds burgers/cheese burgers for 29/39 cents. :saddowns:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

JiveHonky posted:

they sliiiide right out of your butt into the toilet

I grew up in Kentucky and people outside of the White Castle/Krystals region never knew this. Once we told them why we called them "sliders" they kinda got disgusted and didn't want to try them.

Now when I go to a restaurant and see "pulled pork sliders" all I can think of is that it's the most disgusting thing on the menu and if I order that I'll be racing home to poo poo.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

in the last few seasons Quinn Mallory melds with his brother. It was an excuse because Jerry O'Connell wanted to go on to do great films like Joe's Apartment.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
when did that poo poo with the kromaggs start? well thats when i stopped watching

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.

good timing not

Lord Humongus
Apr 10, 2009

ice ice baby :toot:

Bonzo posted:

I grew up in Kentucky and people outside of the White Castle/Krystals region never knew this. Once we told them why we called them "sliders" they kinda got disgusted and didn't want to try them.

Now when I go to a restaurant and see "pulled pork sliders" all I can think of is that it's the most disgusting thing on the menu and if I order that I'll be racing home to poo poo.

they're called "bellie bombers" round here

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Bonzo posted:

Im p sure that's just an urban legend and the term originally came from a greasy burger that went down your throat easily.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Iron Prince posted:

What the poo poo. It appears they believe 99% bun is a selling point.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

One time when I was a kid I went to Ruby Tuesdays with my family at the Mall of America and I had sliders and the delicious salad bar. It's a good memory. :)

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The best White Castle advice, is to make sure to go there the day before you take a nice female out on a date. Good times will be had. You gotta eat the 30 burg case for it to work though.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
until you've been crucified, you can't know for certain whether you're the lord Jesus Christ

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
What's up with that Krystals place that's literally just white castle with a different name. I went to tenessee once cause my roommate had to go to court for weed possession there so we made a trip of it and even the girl working there said "it's basically white castle" when we asked

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
the poor man's quantum leap, but enjoyable enough for what it was

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Now that I know chicken and waffles sliders exist I have to have me some chicken and waffles sliders

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I'll have the Baker's Dozen Christ burgers please

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
Lots of good standalone episodes, but they could never throw together an ongoing story worth even a quarter drat.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

White Castles are the patron food of 4/20.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Iron Prince posted:

Filthy southerner spotted.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I went to a Krystal once and my gf and I were the only white people in there and the girl at the counter completely ignored us for like two minutes and just talked to her friends while people stared at us. I'd be upset, but come on now, seriously, gently caress white people.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
their eyes are the tastiest part IMHO

-A Kromag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
as someone who often kills and cooks his sandwiches i really look down on all of you in this thread

• Locked thread