Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Am I loving nuts or did one of the announcers refer to Neuvirth as Michael Leighton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
The Panthers have played a real sick shot suppression game so far after the wide open games 1-3, but it has kind of melted the past couple of minutes. Hope they can get back to that grinding play regardless of the result of this call.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

heeheex2 posted:

the goal that rejuvinates the cats and they win 10-0 en route to a 14-2 stanley cup win

Im down.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Ah poo poo, nothing good came of that.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
It's the right call, he wasn't pushed and he didn't give Greiss a chance to make the save.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Boooooooooooooooooooooo refs for making the right call but boooooooooooooooooooooooooo go cats

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
gently caress gently caress gently caress

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Alright, Huberdeau is back, hope everything will be fine.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

T-Bone posted:

It's the right call, he wasn't pushed and he didn't give Greiss a chance to make the save.

Huberdeau pushed Greiss in to the net with the puck after the initial stop. Can't do that.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Let's get some more delays baby, #playoffs

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

what in the world could they be reviewing again after looking over this same play for the same poo poo

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

"Hay guyz, we just spent 5 minutes reviewing the play and decided it was no goal". "but let's just take another 5 minutes to review it again just in case" :shobon:

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Please end Coach's Challenges.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Holy poo poo neuvy

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Gives Huberdeau more time.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
I remember watching Gallant blow up at QMJHL refs and it was always funny. The guy stares daggers.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Please hold on, flyera :ohdear:

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
That's gonna spur another 5+ minute delay and challenge.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Whistle blew right before the puck went in, let's get another 10 minutes of review to figure that out

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Go Stars.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

aw yeah niemi time

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

This is the first hockey I've watched in like 2 years, but I was just wondering..... HOW THE HELL IS JAGR STILL PLAYING?! Isn't he like 50?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Jesus neuvy is sharp right now

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

DrunkPanda posted:

This is the first hockey I've watched in like 2 years, but I was just wondering..... HOW THE HELL IS JAGR STILL PLAYING?! Isn't he like 50?

He's still good too

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DrunkPanda posted:

He is immortal

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

grack posted:

Huberdeau pushed Greiss in to the net with the puck after the initial stop. Can't do that.

Right, that's what I posted. When I say he wasn't pushed I'm referring to Huberdeau.

Brennan
Jan 18, 2005

Tom Wilson probably should have scored

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Furnaceface posted:

Im home and of course the Caps score immediately.

Go :catdrugs: and :coolfish: and :finland:.

Why are you cheering for the :finland:?

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

DrunkPanda posted:

Jagr maintains his youthful vigor by loving 18-year-old models and not giving a poo poo when they post pictures online.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

nice penalty draw there bjugy

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
Neuvirth is coming up huge

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

sedative posted:

Neuvirth is coming up huge

He really is. Washington is all over him

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
Flyers/Capitals is like watching a soccer match where one of the teams is down to 10 men. Everything is happening on Philly's end of the ice.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Flyers are trying very hard to tie this up.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

DrunkPanda posted:

Are you familiar with the story of Dorian Gray?

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
I'm getting scared shitless with the amount of time the Flyers are spending in their own zone. Neuvy can't keep this up forever without actual help.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Neuvirth knows all their moves. He studied them, knowing this moment would happen.

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
Also, if I never see that Gain Scent Duets ad again, it'll be too soon. CBC does this every playoffs - pick the most irritating ad and beat everyone over the head with it.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

let's go bonus hockey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
PURCELL!

• Locked thread