Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Skinty McEdger posted:

They then went on radio to bitch about Heyman firing them and playing the victim.

Is there audio of this, btw? I've always wanted to hear what they could possibly say to justify their dumbness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

flashy_mcflash posted:

Look like? The gently caress outta here.

I, uh, stand corrected. :sweatdrop:

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Skinty McEdger posted:

They were. The first person they showed them to was Raven, the second was Heyman.

They then went on radio to bitch about Heyman firing them and playing the victim.

Reminder that Paul Heyman's mother is a Holocaust survivor.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Onmi posted:

Oh hey LOLTNA page is back up and updated to 2016 to Matt Hardy claiming his spine was permanently hosed after working a match after the taped match that supposedly hosed it

http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=LOLTNA_History

Always a good day when the taimapedia pages are back up and updated with the latest in this saga

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

flashy_mcflash posted:

Is there audio of this, btw? I've always wanted to hear what they could possibly say to justify their dumbness.

At one point it was kicking around (but it was really low quality) but a quick search doesn't bring it back up. If I recall correctly their argument was that Paul had acted completely unprofessionally to them, and that ECW was a locker room full of drug addicts who still had jobs. They apparently talk about it briefly on their RF shoot video, shortly after boasting about beating up the Sandman who had "personal issues with them,"

The personal issues was that he thought they were Nazi fucks.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

SirPhoebos posted:

I, uh, stand corrected. :sweatdrop:

Yeah sorry. I've seen so many WELL ACTUALLY posts questioning that they're skinheads that being a dick to them is kinda reflexive. I forgot you're just learning about the unending shitpile that is TNA.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

flashy_mcflash posted:

Yeah sorry. I've seen so many WELL ACTUALLY posts questioning that they're skinheads that being a dick to them is kinda reflexive. I forgot you're just learning about the unending shitpile that is TNA.

Even Meltzer's report was ridiculously vague. I know he can't come right out and say "the Harris brothers are Nazis" but to instead describe it as "some images floating around social media of the Harris brothers sporting what appear to be Nazi tattoos" is disingenuous.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things

Skinty McEdger posted:

They were. The first person they showed them to was Raven, the second was Heyman.

I'm picturing this this as the Harris twins showing off their SS tattoos to Raven and Raven says "Hey, you should show those to Paul :getin:"

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Electric Lady posted:

I'm picturing this this as the Harris twins showing off their SS tattoos to Raven and Raven says "Hey, you should show those to Paul :getin:"

You get all the prizes. This is exactly what happened.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things

Skinty McEdger posted:

God bless you, Raven.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Skinty McEdger posted:

holy poo poo

drat, Raven

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

RZApublican posted:

Just three months on POP TV and TNA is already lower on the card than Schitt's Creek.

I told them once, I told them a thousand times, put TNA first and puppet show last.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Skinty McEdger posted:

I have a newfound respect for Johnny Polo.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Maxwell Lord posted:

I have a newfound respect for Johnny Polo.

I'm watching his run on Raw right now with the new tag champs The Quebecers. It was more fun than it should have been.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Not quite TNA related, but I did a search on Wrestlecrap and saw that the most recent TNA stars to migrate to WWE were grouped together as a "Team TNA" stable under Shane McMahon. Was that angle supposed to be an acknowledgement that the InVasion angle was a shitshow or was it just Vinnie and Co doubling down on old bad decisions?

Back on topic, :laffo: that WWE paid a grand sum of ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS to use the name of their "competitor"

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

SirPhoebos posted:

Not quite TNA related, but I did a search on Wrestlecrap and saw that the most recent TNA stars to migrate to WWE were grouped together as a "Team TNA" stable under Shane McMahon. Was that angle supposed to be an acknowledgement that the InVasion angle was a shitshow or was it just Vinnie and Co doubling down on old bad decisions?

Back on topic, :laffo: that WWE paid a grand sum of ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS to use the name of their "competitor"

I have no idea what any of this post is talking about. Team TNA was never a thing that existed.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Electric Lady posted:

Reminder: Raven is also Jewish

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

SirPhoebos posted:

Did you drop in a time machine from a year in the future?

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*
http://www.wrestlecrap.com/headlies/headlies-shane-mcmahon-to-lead-team-tna-at-wrestlemania/

It's a Kayfabe News-style article.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
what a time to be living in

not sure what is more ridiculous, nazi TNA or someone thought that article was serious

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

SirPhoebos posted:

4/20 was yesterday bro

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

It's perfect, please stay for the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2t0X-xh17s

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Oh. I've been marked :downs:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

SirPhoebos posted:

Oh. I've been marked :downs:

keep the Av, name change to A-Dou

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Sting, AJ, R-Truth, and Goldust led my Shane McMahon is the funniest stable though.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
"A media company has acquired TNA, but the contract doesn't read 'Aroluxe', it reads 'YOU On Demand'..."

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

They got bought by the Chinese

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I think you mean Oriental

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Goddammit how did I fall for that one.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Strawberry Panda posted:

Sting, AJ, R-Truth, and Goldust led my Shane McMahon is the funniest stable though.

If there's one thing Goldust would want it would probably be to have his TNA career of being a fat halloween pillow revisted

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'd actually like to see Goldust try on the Black Reign gear in 2016 given how much weight he's lost since then. I bet it looks like so many garbage bags.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Aesop Poprock posted:

If there's one thing Goldust would want it would probably be to have his TNA career of being a fat halloween pillow revisted

I also like that Goldust and R-Truth are in the stable but for some reason they wouldn't bother bringing up Samoa Joe.

Also R-Truth and Goldust were WWE guys before they were TNA guys.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

everyone click this right now :allears:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The former Marcus Louis:

https://twitter.com/mikaelvierge/status/723175391788187648

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Eric Young has barely left the company and already someone is eager to jump into his shoes.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

#scumbags #notjournalist #TNA2016

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Aesop Poprock posted:

I cannot stop laughing at this, holy poo poo

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I had heard that Raven/Harris Twins/Heyman story before, but never with the "Raven sends them to their doom" part. That actually makes it better (and makes Raven sounds like a crafty dude).

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I had heard that Raven/Harris Twins/Heyman story before, but never with the "Raven sends them to their doom" part. That actually makes it better (and makes Raven sounds like a crafty dude).

Raven's smart and supposed to be a good politician. Vince wanted to put him in his inner circle like from the moment he arrived in WWF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
TNA is alive and Prince is dead.