Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
##vote: Infinitum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Pinterest Mom posted:

lmao that you're characterising someone asking a question as "sticking up for me" and dying on a hill

give your head a shake

##vote inf

Its pretty weird to be confused about a vote on a player who refuses to do anything

[b]##vote inf

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote inf

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

-1, also, fail

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
welp

##vote Infi

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Please reparse your vote Hiipfire.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
inf at -1

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
oh nvm

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
##vote Infinitum

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:redhammer: ?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Update in a moment my computer just crashed.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

In the land of Lordran, death is merely a cycle. So when it comes time to remove dissidents and poisonous elements from the general populace creative actions have to be taken. Recently, the populace of Firelink Shrine have taken to locking the unsavorables into the cells that line the outer rim of the stairs leading towards Anor Lando. Of course, in Infinitum's case. They had to find a creative solution, Seeing as how he was larger than any cage they had. So rather than locking him away, they trapped him in a cage of his own own design. Smashing the Primordial crystal and then causing a cave-in trapping him below in his caverns. Seath the Scaleless is no more.

Seath the Scaleless Scum RoleBlocker
Driven by the pursuit for knowledge and immortality you betrayed your kin bringing about their bitter end. Now, with the Chosen Undead attempting to gain access to the first flame you are one of the check marks on his itinerary. You will not go easy.
Each night you may ##block a player. If succesful this player will be unable to perform their night action. You win when scum has majority vote, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

Night 1 has begun. Please get all night actions in by 04/23/2016 2:00P.m. Pacific time.

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Apr 22, 2016

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Still waiting on night actions. Let's hurry up and get them in guys.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcO_s93X5Fo

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Apr 24, 2016

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

While there is truly no night in Lordran, the cursed undead of Firelink have taken to sleeping at what approximates to a day and night cycle. It is one of the truly strange phenomena that comes with having such a small community of people in such a strange land. The "Dawn" brings with it troubling news. One of the undead who has spent much of their life in and out of Firelink Shrine has been found dead, his body taken from this world, his spirit returned to his own. The only reminder that he was once there are the fragments of a red orb left at the scene of the crime.

Kashuno Town Aligned Member of the Chaos Covenant has been slain.
Lucid Undead Vanilla Town
"Good bye then.
Be safe, friend.
Don't you dare go Hollow."
While the chosen undead is getting all the attention, life must still go on for those of us that have no control over our own destinies, but through choice, and sheer force of will, you may be able to change and guide your own fates through ##vote to lynch a player.
You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

During the "night" a great soul has been extinguished. In its place is left darkness, but on the horizon within that imperceptible black sits a small ember waiting to be fanned. Whether this spells the end of his mission or reignites his cause depends on the care, and the fuel used to feed it. Only time will tell for now.

Town Aligned 3p Chaoslord has been slaughtered.

Kingseeker Frampt Mason Recruiter Town
"Hm? No, no, I'm fine, I'm fine. Well and wide awake! Do not treat me like an old withering snake."

Lordran is a cycle, it has always been a cycle. Fools who seek to end this cycle only bring about their own undoing. Your job is to guide the Chosen undead in reigniting the first flame, and prolonging the age of fire.

Once per night you may ##Invite a player to help with kindling the first flame. If they agree they will lose their current role and alignment and become a FirstFlame(3p) with Bulletproof(1). They also gain a new win condition: FirstFlame wins when the only players alive are FirstFlame. You win when either all players are FirstFlame, or all threats to town have been eliminated.

Now begins, a new day.

Night 2 will end 04/26/2016 12:00 Pacific time.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (21): Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, Azuth0667, CapitalistPig, flerp, GulagDolls, Harold Krell, HiipFire, imgay, JakeP, King Burgundy, Mayor Glowku, Meinberg, Moatillata, Pinterest Mom, Puntification, Rarity, Rurea, TheDonPeters, Tommunist, tpink

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 26th, 2016 at noon PDT -- that's in about 2 days, 15 hours.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Heck of a night 1. So, where are we at with all this business?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
I wanted to learn great chaos fireball :(. And we lost frampt,who's going to tell all those yahoos to go off and ring bells now?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i guess the darksnake or whatever is gonna win now

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

for the low cost of 1000 souls, I will etch a word of power onto your weapon that will protect you from kaathe

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Jimson posted:

While there is truly no night in Lordran, the cursed undead of Firelink have taken to sleeping at what approximates to a day and night cycle. It is one of the truly strange phenomena that comes with having such a small community of people in such a strange land. The "Dawn" brings with it troubling news. One of the undead who has spent much of their life in and out of Firelink Shrine has been found dead, his body taken from this world, his spirit returned to his own. The only reminder that he was once there are the fragments of a red orb left at the scene of the crime.

Kashuno Town Aligned Member of the Chaos Covenant has been slain.
Lucid Undead Vanilla Town
"Good bye then.
Be safe, friend.
Don't you dare go Hollow."
While the chosen undead is getting all the attention, life must still go on for those of us that have no control over our own destinies, but through choice, and sheer force of will, you may be able to change and guide your own fates through ##vote to lynch a player.
You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

During the "night" a great soul has been extinguished. In its place is left darkness, but on the horizon within that imperceptible black sits a small ember waiting to be fanned. Whether this spells the end of his mission or reignites his cause depends on the care, and the fuel used to feed it. Only time will tell for now.

Town Aligned 3p Chaoslord has been slaughtered.

Kingseeker Frampt Mason Recruiter Town
"Hm? No, no, I'm fine, I'm fine. Well and wide awake! Do not treat me like an old withering snake."

Lordran is a cycle, it has always been a cycle. Fools who seek to end this cycle only bring about their own undoing. Your job is to guide the Chosen undead in reigniting the first flame, and prolonging the age of fire.

Once per night you may ##Invite a player to help with kindling the first flame. If they agree they will lose their current role and alignment and become a FirstFlame(3p) with Bulletproof(1). They also gain a new win condition: FirstFlame wins when the only players alive are FirstFlame. You win when either all players are FirstFlame, or all threats to town have been eliminated.

Now begins, a new day.

Night 2 will end 04/26/2016 12:00 Pacific time.

so we lost kashuno oh well

also goodbye cult yay!

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

GulagDolls posted:

for the low cost of 1000 souls, I will etch a word of power onto your weapon that will protect you from kaathe

Sounds good to me.

:uses soul of a nameless soldier:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
G'day mates

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote hiip

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

in no hurry to become a pawn in kaathe's schemes, you hand your blade to the legendary runesmith, Llod Galug. He stands there lithely, with hard blue eyes of infinite nobility and sagacity. He gingerly places the [GIANT SKULL] cradled in his hand upon his drinking table, replacing it with your sword. A maelstrom of sound and light. In an instant, the work is finished. Llod Galug hands you your new and improved weapon

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

imgay posted:

##vote hiip

good idea
##vote hiip

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
What the hell does 3p mean?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Third party

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

haha, woah! sounds like someone's privy to some insider info! what else is in the scumdoc? I have a severely shortened lifespace and will be dead soon.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ugh

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Man, pegging Infinitum off a badly toned joke is gonna go down as one of my best scum catches :woop:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote GulagDolls

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
be wary of backstab

that one's for you kashuno

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

##vote GulagDolls

What's wrong with Gulag

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i was only person fighting the inf lynch, and i stand by it, and ill kill anyone who says that i'm a bad boy

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gulags not lying

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

i was only person fighting the inf lynch, and i stand by it, and ill kill anyone who says that i'm a bad boy

You're a bad girl

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Pinterest Mom posted:

What's wrong with Gulag

Nice new avatar. It's been answered, but yeah. He was all, "lol if u think mod would make blah blah blah, about infini posting his role" trying to dissuade votes against the claimed roleblocker.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

be wary of backstab

that one's for you kashuno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

lol if you think that flip wasn't an illusion

• Locked thread