Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

North America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
The Stars are a lot of fun to watch

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Top Hats Monthly posted:

NICE FLOP YOU loving PIECE OF poo poo, LIVE FROM THE X GO WILD

Your coach speaks like a teenager.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Ummagumma posted:

The Stars are a lot of fun to watch

Except when we decide to throttle down. I'm really hoping we don't play arrogant and lazy like in game 3.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Kyrosiris posted:

Except when we decide to throttle down. I'm really hoping we don't play arrogant and lazy like in game 3.

we we we we

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Kyrosiris posted:

Yeah, few things are more depressing than watching Dallas trying to play defence.

Repo Jake
Feb 26, 2016
That was an awful joke Pierre.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I genuinely laughed at something McGuire said. I feel awful.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Dallas reminds me of the San Jose teams that used to clown Detroit.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Sharpie :unsmith:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
:rip: THM

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

noice

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:rip: Minnesota

Repo Jake
Feb 26, 2016
:siren: SHARP :siren:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
:rip:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
I miss sharp

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Dubnyk is not a good goaltender.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
:woop:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

be safe THM :ohdear:

rip wild

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

turn left wild noooo

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Goodness, I do believe I have the vapors.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

I want Rous to go into the stands and steal that "state of hockey" flag if we win

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Dallas decided to play like Dallas and are winning. Maybe keep doing that.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
If the Stars win the Stanley cup this year I will burn my north stars jersey

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

onemillionzombies posted:

Dubnyk is not a good goaltender.

kiss the vezina second runner-up

Top Hats Monthly posted:

:toxx:

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Hey Stars there are still 2 minutes left in this period.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

RC Cola posted:

I miss sharp

I miss Johns and he never even played for us...I was really excited to see what he could do this year for the Hawks. That loss especially stings as there really is no one comparable to him left in the system at that position

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
NBC playing 1999 into the intermission made me laugh harder than it should've.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

Top Hats Monthly posted:

It's okay no one will ever beat the hawks again

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

"a lot of things not to like for Minnesota fans. *to Milbury* "You're good at not liking things! What did you see?"

lol liam mchugh owns

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

DJExile posted:

"a lot of things not to like for Minnesota fans. *to Milbury* "You're good at not liking things! What did you see?"

lol liam mchugh owns

He should have said, "the wild look like wet poo poo. You're wet poo poo! What did you see?

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
oh good a lottery simulator

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

DJExile posted:

lol liam mchugh owns

had a good chuckle at that

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I don't and will never deserve anything fun or good happening in my life. gently caress this team that I've blown so much money on to come out looking like garbage because all of us are too scared that the team will leave us again if we don't spend millions on merchandise and tickets each year. Thanks Leipold. Thanks Koivu, Suter, Parise, and most importantly, thanks me for blowing two months of budget on this team. Top hats out.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Anger's a good sign, usually suicide letters have a bit of closure and acceptance to them.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I don't and will never deserve anything fun or good happening in my life. gently caress this team that I've blown so much money on to come out looking like garbage because all of us are too scared that the team will leave us again if we don't spend millions on merchandise and tickets each year. Thanks Leipold. Thanks Koivu, Suter, Parise, and most importantly, thanks me for blowing two months of budget on this team. Top hats out.

Are you at the game?

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Bruh

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Top Hats Monthly posted:

:glomp:

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Top Hats Monthly posted:

You sound just like my co-worker who is from Minnesota. Minnesota sports fans are the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

• Locked thread