Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

TheDonPeters posted:

And this is why I ##vote Rurea

yeah gosh im such a lurker rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
I have you all have learned something from this.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah

thunderdome is rad

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

HiipFire posted:

Hipfire are you ok?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

TheDonPeters posted:

Hipfire are you ok?
yeah, just a little annoyed at all the people still talking about policy lynching/vigging me

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

HiipFire posted:

You are and if I survive this I am going to gank you next.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

HiipFire posted:

yeah, just a little annoyed at all the people still talking about policy lynching/vigging me

Post or perish :mad:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

HiipFire posted:

lol I don't care if you lurk. You just came at me all wrong. How have I ever wronged you Hiip, how?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I am like 90% sure AA is town. His scum game is always super apparent to me. That is why I am voting rurea instead

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

HiipFire posted:

Ah don't worry I just want you dead because I find it amusing :D

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
backstab ahead

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I don't like AA's posting. The weird feint on Gulag for bad reasons, the martyr post

##vote aa

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

JakeP posted:

I am like 90% sure AA is town. His scum game is always super apparent to me. That is why I am voting rurea instead

Rurea hates gibbis too ##vote rurea

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Azuth0667 posted:

What a jerk

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Azuth0667 posted:

hosed up

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

This is why I hate being scum in games where you are town. You see through me everytime. It's terrible.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

plz dont doxx me

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Rurea do you have any reason I should swap my vote? If you survive till morning I may change my mind.

G'nught all!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote rurea

AA is town this game. cya day 3

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

oh and btw you thunderdoming numbskulls can suck my washing pole. let me vote who i want you detestable cretins.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
God bless this mess.

##vote rurea

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

oh and btw you thunderdoming numbskulls can suck my washing pole. let me vote who i want you detestable cretins.

Animes are not smart enough to vote on their own.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i gave you a powerful magical artifact

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I am Vanilla Town.

I am refraining from voting today, and I suggest you all do the same because Azuth couldn't keep it in his pants and had to TD two town players.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
refrain this bitch
##vote rurea

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Gulag, Revolver, and Imgay are all very possible scum.

KB gives me bad vibes also.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

imgay posted:

refrain this bitch
##vote rurea

:eyepop:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

imgay posted:

refrain this bitch
##vote rurea

This is a powerful retort.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

imgay posted:

refrain this bitch
##vote rurea

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Best post so far.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Rurea posted:

I am Vanilla Town.

I am refraining from voting today, and I suggest you all do the same because Azuth couldn't keep it in his pants and had to TD two town players.

The only alignment you should be sure of is your own, so shouldn't you be voting AA out of self preservation? I'm just a tad confused by how sure you seem to be that he's town.

Rurea posted:

I'm not scum. But I'll off myself tomorrow day phase if you or AA don't flip scum as expected and people want me dead for it. Regardless, I won't be making it to end game, so it's a non issue.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote rurea

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
##vote rurea

What are we at? When is hammer?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Btw death to lurkers. Get them out of my holy house

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Rurea posted:

For voting you or is there extra rationale to that?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Rurea is at -1 fyi.

Votecount for Day 2

Rurea (10): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Absurd Revolver, JakeP, flerp, TheDonPeters, Azuth0667, GulagDolls, tpink, imgay, CapitalistPig, Mayor Glowku
Anomalous Amalgam (5): Rarity, King Burgundy, Harold Krell, HiipFire, Azuth0667, HiipFire, HiipFire, Rarity, Rarity, Pinterest Mom, Azuth0667
Lynch No One! (1): Anomalous Amalgam
Absurd Revolver (1): Rurea, flerp, flerp
Rarity (0): JakeP, Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Absurd Revolver, JakeP
HiipFire (0): imgay, Pinterest Mom, GulagDolls, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Pinterest Mom, GulagDolls, imgay
Pinterest Mom (0): HiipFire, JakeP, JakeP, HiipFire
GulagDolls (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
TheDonPeters (0): TheDonPeters, TheDonPeters

Not Voting (4): Meinberg, Moatillata, Puntification, Tommunist

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 26th, 2016 at noon PDT -- that's in about 21 hours, 29 minutes.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Praise the sun!

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

King Burgundy posted:

The only alignment you should be sure of is your own, so shouldn't you be voting AA out of self preservation? I'm just a tad confused by how sure you seem to be that he's town.

I'm not scum. But I'll off myself tomorrow day phase if you or AA don't flip scum as expected and people want me dead for it. Regardless, I won't be making it to end game, so it's a non issue.

Im not voting AA because its a pro-town move and I want town to win. Trying to steer the vote on to him in order to preserve my life is stupid. Look how many posters came out of the scumdoc to pop votes onto me or AA as soon as Jimson confirmed it was a thunderdome. It allows votes with no accountability because " Well it was a thunderdome and i had to pick someone!"

Puntification posted:

For voting you or is there extra rationale to that?

People that have been acting scummy all game, one of which i was voting for until this thunderdome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ok sure ill praise the sun

• Locked thread