Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
pedophile + aspd diagnosis

suk my dick angel munoz im on that GH NOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

who

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
team qt boi 4 lyfe

quote:

[ATTENTION HI REZ] I am being greifed UNBAN MY ACCOUNT PLZ
**cliffs**
- Someone speed hacked and altered their name to appear as if it were me
-this same individual had an accomplice that just so happened to 'record' me speed hacking
-there is tons of proof it was not me
-this griefer intentionally targeted me and had my account banned
-I want it rectified, now.

Attention to HI-REZ and all members of the T:A community, I am being trolled and griefed by a member of the community TribalWar.Com: Gaming News , his name is Naptown, and I am unaware of his accomplices but I am aware that there are several people who are intentionally hacking to ruin this game. This particular group of individuals is interested in also defacing my name and personally greifing me. Why? I don't know, ask them, but the proof is in the pudding.

if you direct yourself to this thread : http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthr ... 7&page=774

back up about twenty pages and just read, it's pretty obvious that I'm being framed and set up just from the last twenty pages a lone but if you know my history with the website, and the long list of people who HATE me, or pretend to hate me you'd very quickly realize without much effort I'm being trolled. If you back up further in the thread you'll see hacks posted and certain players encouraging the use of hacks until this "company goes bankrupt". They are being children and craving attention, and I'm suffering at the hands of their well crafted and cleverly thought up scheme to deface my name and reputation.

naptown has a history of personally trolling me, he's made death threats against my family and made various other attempts to troll me in real life, he cannot be allowed to get away with this. Not only do I have proof I was playing Skyrim at the time of the supposed 'buhlitz' hack sighting, I was also in teamspeak with many players I play with EVERYDAY who verified i was not showing 'online' on their friends list, in fact you can even see someone post that in the thread I linked to if it has not yet been edited. I play this game way to much, I'll admit and I plan to play it way to much in the future. I very much care about my account, and the time I've invested into it. I have nearly 100k shared XP on two classes, I'm level 23 and am not about to start over. I'm not going to just make a smurf and avoid this, it's a matter of principle.

Hi Rez, first step is unbanning my account, next step is banning naptown's account, and Dare's and probably everyone on dare's team. Then make speed hacking not possible, and for unjustly banning my account like tards I'd like a compensation in tribes gold , or something because this is seriously ridiculous. I'm going to blow up your office phone tomorrow, so if you delete this thread please contact me asap via pm.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
wha

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit
dare at it again i see

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
omg c00l3r and RTCLL TEAM QT BOI

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Does being insane hurt?

Aug 4, 2010

shazbot

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
my face hosed up now so i can not join but i can take all the growth hormone now and no1 can stop me from fathering more children LOL

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
j/king who wants to breed u ppl r hosed

angela how is pat doing want to get dinner with ur MUTUAL PLATONIC FRIEND ALEX???? U GUYS CAN PAY CUZ IM FUKIN br0k3n :-D

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
:chloe:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i literally cant understand this

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
idc how many ppl nera hosed we solved our issues long time ago. i am truly proud of what she accomplished with all of u idiots + ian's help etc

g0d bl3ss that womyn she is no child did none of u listen to the nicki minaj verses on monster

idiots

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Faggots are often homemade and are to be found in traditional butchers' shops and market stalls, though larger supermarkets generally stock the Mr Brain's brand of mass-produced human being. This is a frozen foodproduct available in Britain, made of liver andonions rolled into meatballs and served in a sauce. These differ significantly from traditional faggots, which have a coarser texture and contain far less water.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
who broke your brain my child?

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
For sale: Coherent thread. Never posted.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hi dare

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
bring back kyoon

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Dude I'm still drunk from yesterday and you still sound like an incoherent buffoon.

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i literally cant understand this

ru from southern ontario? if not u r bl3ssed by a heavently angel

if u r\

please stopdrinking the tap water it has drug in it :(

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Dare I love how you pussied out when Lowtax was actually around lmao

Afraid of getting burned again you little bitch

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

flerp posted:

hi dare

hello friend of the family man

possible groove alt or something idc about

y does shay london hate me now WTF SHAY

"niggered"

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

unidentify_loser posted:

if u r\

i am not from southern ontario. thank you, this guy is alright. lets find you some help my child.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i love that the link doesn't work and then he tells you go back 20 pages instead of changing the &page=774 to 754 lmao.

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

Cuckoo posted:

Dare I love how you pussied out when Lowtax was actually around lmao

Afraid of getting burned again you little bitch

i think u low intelligence neighbour stoners need to realize i do not care about SA as much as i care about tw and rayn and trives

fuk u

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

unidentify_loser posted:

if u r\

Oh you're that loving total loser from toronto. I get it now. Goddamn, what are you too much of a pussy to do something interesting with your life yet?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
belonging to a fps clan was the most fulfilling thing dare will ever experience. no wonder he obsesses about it years later.

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

Lpzie posted:

i love that the link doesn't work and then he tells you go back 20 pages instead of changing the &page=774 to 754 lmao.

blitz actually won 10k from a tribes:aspergers tourney in toronto

he also got texas ppl to pay his rent

jfc

he is so garbage at the game too

he manipulated a bunch of kids onto his tribes team etc

Y CANT MASON NAPTOWN POST HERE U FUKIN LOSERS

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
bust a nut in my butt

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
What is it like when dates google your name and the first result is that you're a total psycho person?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

this means something...

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
speedhacking is not a crime

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

Serious Frolicking posted:

belonging to a fps clan was the most fulfilling thing dare will ever experience. no wonder he obsesses about it years later.

if avatar is linked to this skeleton nonsense etc

ï wish i knew how to read"

culd have had 3 some with catherine and nera @ same time (or a big orgy with gram) but who wants that when u can just literally keep a tiny whore on a leash like a sex slave etc except she can throw heigh makers at u whenever she wants and u wuld never rat her out

tom wanted to press charges so bad!!!!

U IDIOT

please do my psych eval real g00d

ty

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit

Serious Frolicking posted:

just like the high school athlete who wasnt good enough for a scholarship but all they talk about are their glory days on the football team

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.
heeeeey i remember this guy! didn't he steal his parents credit card, rack up 100s of charges on SA, disputed them, and... something about someone leaving a voicemail on his parents phone

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

speedhacking is not a crime

it make game much more like t1 ya it was not criminal act

besides i own this game with braindamage it is ez as gently caress and slow

this is y real womyn and men play tribes 1/midair and quake/reflex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

JiveHonky posted:

this means something...

Don't know about Mason, but Naptown is an old nickname for Indianapolis... We can crack this code

• Locked thread