Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many times have your Holes Been Wrecked From being Owned
Unstumpable
1-4
5-9
10+
View Results

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Yea it was a low-effort high yield own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

criscodisco posted:

"I want to gently caress you", he whispered in my ear and then gently bit it.

"are you safe?" I asked, knowing that stupidity like this is how diseases are spread.

"I got tested last week" he promised as lifted my legs up to rest on his broad shoulders. I reached down to rub some lube on myself, but he had already begun penetrating me dry. After my sphincter loosened up, he slid all the way in until I could feel the heat from his balls against my rear end. I spent the next ten minutes in a mixture of agony and ecstacy. He was being rough, I might bleed a little tonight. But even with his lack of regard for my comfort, his rugged smell and the sweat dropping onto my was an undeniable turn on.

He suddenly sped up the action, and lifted my legs with his huge hands gripping my ankles. A few final pounds and the deed was done, his seed was spilt. He lied down on top of me, his weight and heat merging with mine.

We shared a few long, slow kisses, with him still inside me. I didn't even care about cumming, the intensity of the session was enough for me.

"let me show you my test from last week", he offered. "my viral load is the highest they'd ever seen!"

Pwned
Hot

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

at the pool when i was like 13 my swim trunks didnt have a draw string and i went on the diving board and did my bounce jump and my trunks fell down to my ankles and my shrinkage babydick was there for everyone to see and i was in midair when i realized what had happened so i reached down to pull them up but i was in midair so i ended up belly/face flopping into the water

i actually pulled up my trunks underwater then gathered my things and left and as i was leaving the guy at the counter said 'you might wanna get a belt or something'

owned

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
op eat the poo poo

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

the day i was born

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
get hosed pussy

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Another baby ownage just occurred. Playing Earth Defense Force. I'm surrounded by an army of giant ants and spiders. My 4 year old yells "DA, YOU'RE NOT WORTH IT" and nukes the lot of us.

Babies owning their own parents. What has my life become

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Hey OP I really liked it when you posted your balls in the Star Citizen thread. Can you post your balls in this one as well please?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

im pooping! posted:

at the pool when i was like 13 my swim trunks didnt have a draw string and i went on the diving board and did my bounce jump and my trunks fell down to my ankles and my shrinkage babydick was there for everyone to see and i was in midair when i realized what had happened so i reached down to pull them up but i was in midair so i ended up belly/face flopping into the water

i actually pulled up my trunks underwater then gathered my things and left and as i was leaving the guy at the counter said 'you might wanna get a belt or something'

owned

This happened to me once minus the pants loss. I belly flopped hard and could barely get to the ladder. At the time I thought the lifeguard might be worried about me but my later experience as a lifeguard helped me realize that it was actually hilarious

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Al Cowens posted:

get hosed pussy

i eat the spageht

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Hey OP I really liked it when you posted your balls in the Star Citizen thread. Can you post your balls in this one as well please?

Wait, balls? WHERE?!?!

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I would also like to see the OP's balls.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
OH YEAH also yesterday my dog nose-punched me in the cash n' prizes because they smelled like sex. It actually made me go fetal position on the floor. gently caress, I get owned just.non-stop like mad cray-cray style

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Nation posted:

op eat the poo poo

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

Wait, balls? WHERE?!?!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748466&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=3395#post458863042

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Well that's a loving let-down

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Someone owned me pretty hard with this avatar of a played out meme that no one is shocked by or finds funny. My secret is out. I hope no one notices.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Windows 98 posted:

Someone owned me pretty hard with this avatar of a played out meme that no one is shocked by or finds funny. My secret is out. I hope no one notices.

You also got owned by being a mod for like 2 hours and then having it snatched away.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

criscodisco posted:

I would also like to see the OP's balls.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OctoberBlues posted:

You also got owned by being a mod for like 2 hours and then having it snatched away.

And also he was on probation for the duration too

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

OctoberBlues posted:

Don't you worry about me, friend.

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

Windows 98 posted:

You're mad about it now.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

You're mad about it now.

heh owned

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SurfaceDetail posted:

Hi all,

We've all been owned at some point. I was once giving a speech and misread some of my facts, got brutally owned by both the prof and several students. It was roughgoing! I've also been trolled several times if we're talking about forums. Another time I farted super loud in front of a bunch of girls I studied with in the library. That loving sucked.

Anyway. I'd like to hear about the times you've gotten ridiculously owned and how you dealt with it.

I would be willing to have them PM'd to me if they are too embarrassing and I'll post 'em under my name. Having a supportive friend or forumgoer can be helpful in the aftermath of an owning and I think we can use this thread as a space to learn.

Man goes to doctor.
Says he's depressed.
Says life seems harsh and cruel.
Says he feels all alone in threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain.
Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great dick sucker SurfaceDetail is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up."
Man bursts into tears. Says "But Doctor... I am SurfaceDetail!"

How did you deal with it this time?

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

Windows 98 is owning himself. I'm just here to point out that he's mad.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

it is an impressive talent, this level of self-ownage

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Social Vegan has brutally owned me many times online, it is rough but I keep on truckin'

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

Hahahahahahaha

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

Windows 98 posted:

Hahahahahahaha

You came into this thread to talk about the avatar in a sarcastic way, nobody had mentioned it or discussed you here. Those are the actions of someone who's mad about it.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Or maybe I was answering the title of the thread, and a thread doesn't need to collectively address my avatar or me for me to post in it. Hmmmm. Hard to say.

You loving idiot.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

spud posted:

Man goes to doctor.
Says he's depressed.
Says life seems harsh and cruel.
Says he feels all alone in threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain.
Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great dick sucker SurfaceDetail is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up."
Man bursts into tears. Says "But Doctor... I am SurfaceDetail!"

How did you deal with it this time?

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

Windows 98 posted:

Or maybe I was answering the title of the thread, and a thread doesn't need to collectively address my avatar or me for me to post in it. Hmmmm. Hard to say.

You loving idiot.

You're mad about having this avatar. You came in here to post about how it was unfunny and to sarcastically say that you were "owned", clearly meaning to give the impression that you were not owned and having the avatar is no big deal to you.

It's clear to see that this isn't true, and that you're mad.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I love arguments where both sides lose, or in the parlance of this thread, "get owned"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Windows 98 posted:

You loving idiot.

What's the red text about then?

Rayn_of_TW
May 2, 2016

by Shine

Darth123123 posted:

What's the red text about then?

if you like SJWs, groupthink, and being banned for nothing SA is for you.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

You're mad about having this avatar. You came in here to post about how it was unfunny and to sarcastically say that you were "owned", clearly meaning to give the impression that you were not owned and having the avatar is no big deal to you.

It's clear to see that this isn't true, and that you're mad.

You're so loving stupid I could hardly compose myself enough to write this post about how loving stupid you are. Your username speaks volumes.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rayn_of_TW posted:

if you like SJWs, groupthink, and being banned for nothing SA is for you.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/

Everyone click this for this left swipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
every day in the d&d gender crap threads because why not

• Locked thread