Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who really won last night before the NBA rigged it
Thunder
Spurs
View Results

• Locked thread
zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Please make the dubs stop dubbing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

So is this the superior Plumlee?

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Metapod posted:

I think his play did that tbh

he's a sack of crap with a babys face, not the good kind where you want to kiss it

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

3 DONG HORSE posted:

If the Warriors win this series 4-0 without Curry then there's no chance for any other team.

Lol okc has the refs in their back pockets

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

3 DONG HORSE posted:

If the Warriors win this series 4-0 without Curry then there's no chance for any other team.

Portland is not good. I mean, they're really about equal to the Warriors minus Curry and both of these games are home for them.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Zyla posted:

mom the dubs are dubbing

MOMMMM

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

a trial is being blazed

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Cool Buff Man posted:

brolander look what you did]

i believe in my boys, they can come out of the west to lose to the ACUTAL best team in the NBA, the Cavaliers

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Lol if that's not clear path fucks sakes

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

um how is that not clear path?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

3 DONG HORSE posted:

This is a Portland that had a tough time closing out the Clippers when they were without both Chris Paul and Blake Griffin. A 4-0 sweep without Curry wouldn't be entirely surprising.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

Metapod posted:

I'm predicting a 40-12 freethrow split on Friday.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
the golden state geeks have no chance!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Bashez posted:

I'm predicting a 40-12 freethrow split on Friday.

God willing

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Bashez posted:

Portland is not good. I mean, they're really about equal to the Warriors minus Curry and both of these games are home for them.

I don't think the Blazers are that good either. I don't think they'll be able to take two games, maybe one. But if the Blazers can't even touch a damaged Warriors team, I don't think the other three good teams have a shot against a full strength one. Spurs or Thunder could make it a series but Lebron is definitely getting destroyed.

Metapod posted:

True but the Warriors have Obama in theirs

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
It won't end up mattering but it's super impressive that Portland went on a little run after squandering so much of the lead

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I don't think the Blazers are that good either. I don't think they'll be able to take two games, maybe one. But if the Blazers can't even touch a damaged Warriors team, I don't think the other three good teams have a shot against a full strength one. Spurs or Thunder could make it a series but Lebron is definitely getting destroyed.

The cavs look absolutely fantastic right now so i'm not sure how you're jumping to that

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Happiness is not allowed in Cleveland

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Happiness is not allowed in Cleveland

True enough

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

3 DONG HORSE posted:

True but the Warriors have Obama in theirs

Obama wouldn't dare betray former Chicago bull Nazr Muhammad

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Bashez posted:

Portland was a better coached talent equivalent of the depleted Clippers outside of Lillard.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
soon i will be proven prescient

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I should add a disclaimer: I'm an idiot a Lakers fan

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

If I were a referee I think I would just throw Draymond Green out of the game immediately.

Cousins was totally right when he said he couldn't get away with the poo poo Draymond does.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I should add a disclaimer: I'm an idiot a Lakers fan

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Bashez posted:

If I were a referee I think I would just throw Draymond Green out of the game immediately.

Cousins was totally right when he said he couldn't get away with the poo poo Draymond does.

The main reason i don't like draymond green is because of his body shape. It's just not aesthetically pleasing. I'd even rather look at an early attempt at 3d modeling like Whiteside

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i love draymond green and i love when people get mad at him

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Metapod posted:

kawhi leonard went to the line once in monday's game

once

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Cool Buff Man posted:

The main reason i don't like draymond green is because of his body shape. It's just not aesthetically pleasing. I'd even rather look at an early attempt at 3d modeling like Whiteside

You should've seen him as a freshman

Henchman of Santa fucked around with this message at 04:55 on May 4, 2016

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Cool Buff Man posted:

early attempt at 3d modeling like Whiteside

lmao

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Cool Buff Man posted:

ah yes, a poor specimen indeed, in speaking in matters of visual appeal, of course *adjusts southern racism bonnet*

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Cool Buff Man posted:

Hahaah

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Brolander posted:

ah yes, a poor specimen indeed *adjusts racism bonnet*

I wish all players looked like Joe Wolf

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Cool Buff Man posted:

lmao

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
that is actually a very good point about sagging off players giving them increased visibility.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Zyla posted:

i love draymond green and i love when people get mad at him

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

RaySmuckles posted:

kawhi leonard went to the line once in monday's game

once

Missed both of them :laugh:

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
so how do we think this next half's gonna go?

the danger of the warriors is their ability to put 10 pts up on the board in no time

oh and the refs slob on their nob like corn on the cob

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

bullshit flop call? wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

once again draymond miraculously d

RaySmuckles posted:

so how do we think this next half's gonna go?

the danger of the warriors is their ability to put 10 pts up on the board in no time

oh and the refs slob on their nob like corn on the cob

prescient

• Locked thread