Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaquin
May 12, 2007
blessed are we for the impending trump, im glad to live in these wonderful times. Hail the Golden Son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.
2016 election prediction: both candidates go to jail, country taken over by walruses

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

MrWilderheap posted:

Illegal immigrants do not commit crimes at higher rates than people who were born here.

are you retarded. Thats not even why we give a poo poo about illegal immigration anyway.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Mange Mite posted:

Hillary has actually killed women and children and even a goon

Thank god

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Only in America can you create a global economy and then think illegal immigration is an actual thing that can exist at the same time.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
we'll soon be taking care of that issue in the mean time just relax

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

I said come in! posted:

Only in America can you create a global economy and then think illegal immigration is an actual thing that can exist at the same time.

that doesn't make any sense

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Although I kinda like Obama as a person, I can't wait for Trump to come in and dismantle Obamacare.

Donald Trump. It's good to be the king.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

boom boom boom posted:

Open all the borders. No borders. No visas gently caress the man. Pay me more.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

boom boom boom posted:

People come here because the free hand of the global market that the GOP supports so much has a demand for them. It's hypocritical and absurd to recognize that the U.S. needs people from other countries to come here but then at the same time make them illegal.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

People come here because the free hand of the global market that the GOP supports so much has a demand for them. It's hypocritical and absurd to recognize that the U.S. needs people from other countries to come here but then at the same time make them illegal.

Only the smart ones, or those that compete in sports?

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

I said come in! posted:

I don't think you understand anything. People who come here illegally are unskilled laborers. What does patching drywall have to do with the global economy?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

8 bit cat with open border username making my drat immigration policy.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

AugmentedVision posted:

I don't think you understand anything. People who come here illegally are unskilled laborers. What does patching drywall have to do with the global economy?

The skill of the labor isn't relevant.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

I said come in! posted:

lmao

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

Sounds like u don't belong.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

I said come in! posted:

You're being coy and not elaborating on your vague short answers because you're talking out of your rear end and making it up on the fly.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Is this a meltdown thread

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

AugmentedVision posted:

You're being coy and not elaborating on your vague one-sentence answers because you're talking out of your rear end and making it up on the fly.

If there was no need for so called illegal immigrants then they wouldn't come here. The free market has a demand for their labor because it works really well when it is exploiting vulnerable people for profit and unlivable/low wages.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

SorePotato posted:

Nothing but butter and high heat

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

SorePotato posted:

its a joyous celebration of a new and brighter day for the one and only country that matters. The United States of America

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

If there was no need for so called illegal immigrants then they wouldn't come here. The free market has a demand for their labor because it works really well when it is exploiting vulnerable people for profit and unlivable/low wages.

They should work in their own country then? Free market know no borders my man.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Darth123123 posted:

They should work in their own country then? Free market know no borders my man.

lol they have no work in their own country, we took it away so they would come here.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

I said come in! posted:

And this is the GOP's fault how? People are willing to pay more to have their fence painted when a Democrat is President?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

I said come in! posted:

"So called illegal immigrants"? There is nothing so called about it. Each and every one of them is a criminal that has broken numerous laws.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
sounds like their country sucks should have tried harder to be a good country imo

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

SurfaceDetail posted:

are you retarded. Thats not even why we give a poo poo about illegal immigration anyway.

I didn't say anything about why or why not someone would care about illegal immigration. Trump is the one who said that illegal immigrants bring crime. That's not true. He said it because people who hate mexicans love to hear poo poo like that and if called out as racist they get to go "I'm talking about illegals not all mexicans hurr durr"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

lol they have no work in their own country, we took it away so they would come here.

But we don't want them? Why don't they have work to do cleaning the gutters in Rio?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

AugmentedVision posted:

And this is the GOP's fault how? People are willing to pay more to have their fence painted when a Democrat is President?

Okay it's not entirely fair to blame this on them, but they have implemented most of these laws we have now. The democrats contributed to some of it during Clinton tho.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

"So called illegal immigrants"? There is nothing so called about it. Each and every one of them is a criminal that has broken numerous laws.

Yeah but its crazy to call them illegal when they are needed and in fact wanted here lol.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

LETS BUILD A WALL (around this thread)

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Darth123123 posted:

But we don't want them? Why don't they have work to do cleaning the gutters in Rio?

Good luck having your crops picked and dry wall patched up then. No American is going to take those jobs.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
idk wtf is going on in this thread

in any case, prepare to be crushed like an ant under the iron fist of Trump's glorious rule

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Microwaves Mom posted:

I hope he does turn out to be the next hitler. So when I'm 90 and I go Heil Trump! people will laugh and say "ohh thats crazy old granpda!" When in reality I know exactly what I'm saying.

:same:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

Good luck having your crops picked and dry wall patched up then. No American is going to take those jobs.

You will

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol the farming industry is always one mistake away from collapsing, if it had to pay American workers the whole industry would disappear overnight and we would all starve. We are literally surviving off exploiting people.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

I said come in! posted:

Actually, the solution is to stop protecting "American farmers" with tariffs and subsidies. That way, nobody buys their much higher priced crops, most food is grown in lesser-developed countries, and the fieldworkers stay in those countries. Invisible hand of the free market wins again.

AugmentedVision has issued a correction as of 03:03 on May 5, 2016

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

Darth123123 posted:

"we"

i think the people giving them paychecks want them here dude

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

I said come in! posted:

Yeah but its crazy to call them illegal when they are needed and in fact wanted here lol.

Speak for yourself about the want. What we need is for Trump to get elected and kick them all the hell out then give the jobs they stole back to actual American citizens who need the work.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

lol the farming industry is always one mistake away from collapsing, if it had to pay American workers the whole industry would disappear overnight and we would all starve. We are literally surviving off exploiting people.

We feed The World comrade. Not just us, because we care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

I said come in! posted:

Also isn't ranching just a hobby masquerading as a legitmate profession at this point?

I can think of no other way these people compete against factory farms.

• Locked thread