Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Hell of an assist by that D Man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

YES

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
nasty vision from weber

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
This is why you don't trade for a mike weber

jeez :stare:

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

:siren::siren:

ME
SO
HORNY

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
YES YES YE SY ESY EYS YESSSSS SYESSSSSSSSSSSSS OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
gently caress.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
GREAT job by Dumoulin holding the puck in and correctly moving it to start that play

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Series over. God drat it you've got to be kidding me what the hell was that. What a way to blow it. God drat do I hate this team. This is why I had to go out and blow off steam earlier they do trash like this ALL THE loving TIME like I remember we lost a series once because Calle Johannson deflected a puck off his skate into our own net or something. God drat it. Another year we loving poo poo the bed.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
wtf weber

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Does Mike Weber get the assist for that. Jesus gently caress what a poo poo play.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

VendaGoat posted:

I have come into this thread only to say. Yes Motherfucker! Pens! Thank you, I will go away now.

Here comes the Cup. It's coming.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

quote:

Holtby overplays to his left

No you babbling retard, his own defenseman started a three-on-one against him.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
seriously?

ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

loving gently caress.

:barf: everywhere.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
dang/

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Mike loving Weber.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Man that was one of the luckiest bounces you could ask for. Thought the Caps were slightly better that game but I'll take it.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Mike Weber cost a 3rd round pick

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

good poo poo, Mike Weber

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Dressing Weber sure did work out great

It's gonna be extra funny when he plays Saturday and Orlov is scratched

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug

Pungry posted:

YEAAHAHAHHAH

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Hmm really glad Mike Weber was in the game

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Ginette Reno posted:

Man that was one of the luckiest bounces you could ask for. Thought the Caps were slightly better that game but I'll take it.

The Pens have 2 wins on games where bounces their way were the difference.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg

Apr 7, 2003

This epic win brought to you by Smith's Hot Dogs, official hot dog of Consol Energy Center.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Man. Caps gonna Cap I guess. Looked like they had that one won so many times, too.

After four years in DC I'm starting to learn that this is just how that team is.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Weber bad.

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug
sad ovechkin being blasted with steam

Apr 7, 2003

Mind_Taker posted:

Hmm really glad Mike Weber was in the game

Mike Weber is from Pittsburgh.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Pleads posted:

The Pens have 2 wins on games where bounces their way were the difference.

Really the series should probably be 2-2. Pens were better game 1 and 2, Caps were better the last two.

I think it could still end up going 7 because of that if things keep trending the Caps' way.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
That was just as bad as that OT goal the Pens scored against the Caps in game 5 in 09

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Kawalimus posted:

Series over. God drat it you've got to be kidding me what the hell was that. What a way to blow it. God drat do I hate this team. This is why I had to go out and blow off steam earlier they do trash like this ALL THE loving TIME like I remember we lost a series once because Calle Johannson deflected a puck off his skate into our own net or something. God drat it. Another year we loving poo poo the bed.

Hahahahahahahahaha

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Sid can grow an okayish beard now! Weird.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

ThinkTank posted:

Piss test that man

Apr 7, 2003

ThinkTank posted:

Puberty owns

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

me so hornie

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Losing this game really loving hurts for the Caps.

Now the Pens can't get complacent, the Caps are still the best team in the league and they dominated Game 3 and battled the Pens to at least a draw tonight. Pens need to play better and finish them off.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Prior to that insanely lucky bounce the Pens had lost their past 8 playoff OT games. Bout fuckin time we win one of those even if it was in the luckiest way imaginable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Ginette Reno posted:

Prior to that insanely lucky bounce the Pens had lost their past 8 playoff OT games. Bout fuckin time we win one of those even if it was in the luckiest way imaginable.

Was the Sykora game the last one they won? No, they must have won in OT at least once or twice in '09.

• Locked thread