Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

Veskit posted:

Remember when we made it to the third round with a second pairing defense of walin and white?

Yeah but White was actually good for us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
thanks cnbc commentators for confirming it was in '08

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

the joes were kissing

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
shout out to my 2008 dallas stars

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
There's a whole section of empty seats on the glass where I guess everyone went home?

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!

Flocons de Jambon posted:

There's a whole section of empty seats on the glass where I guess everyone went home?

some, maybe, but i think that's the section where they can go stand by the glass in the corner or go get free food/drinks in the lexus lounge place.

Siroc
Oct 10, 2004

Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!

Those are the expensive seats, I think.

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3
gently caress off Rinne

marsisol
Mar 30, 2010
LOl this is starting to look like a Peewee game.

Siroc
Oct 10, 2004

only 94:36 gone in this hockey game

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

The business meeting was over - the merger was approved. Who cares about the sportcontest there's complimentary hookers to do blow off the asses of! :shrug:

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013
fuuuuuuck off rinne

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
It's pretty late and if you had kids I'd probably take them loving home just saying

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Trevor Bird posted:

some, maybe, but i think that's the section where they can go stand by the glass in the corner or go get free food/drinks in the lexus lounge place.

yeah, it's probably like the whole "lol look at those empty seats at a panthers game" when no, they're just in club red

that said I would not fault anyone that leaves before 3OT; it's loving 12:30 AM local time :negative:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Veskit posted:

It's pretty late and if you had kids I'd probably take them loving home just saying

gently caress that, lil billy and suzy need to learn a life lesson about sleep deprivation and supporting your team! :colbert:

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
rinne you bastard :stare:

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Veskit posted:

school night too I suppose

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

:stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I see Thornton still makes ridiculous passes at 65 or however old he is.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

rinne is on fire

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013

tofes posted:

fuuuuuuck off rinne

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
:eyepop:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
rinne is the best

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
I"M SO GOD drat SICK OF PEKKA RINNE gently caress THIS GUY

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
GOD DAMNIT SO CLOOOOOOOOSE

Siroc
Oct 10, 2004

you all are witnessing rinne ascend to a higher plane of existence

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Holy gently caress Rinne

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Yo that loving stop by Rinne :stare:

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Rinne you loving rear end in a top hat stop it

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Siroc posted:

can he just completely gently caress off to the astral plane, then? jesus christ

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Siroc posted:

unfortunately for nashville the rest of the team is descending to a lower plane at the exact same time

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
NHL playoff double overtime hockey called by Chris Cuthbert is just the best

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008

Duke Chin posted:

gently caress that, lil billy and suzy need to learn a life lesson about sleep deprivation and supporting your team! :colbert:

dude i don't even have kids and i know it's suicide to take them over the bedtime event horizon. they're kids, they don't get sleep deprived. they just stay awake, forever. awake and hyper as gently caress.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ooh that's a bad penalty to take.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".
SHEA IS A GIRLS NAME

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

capn weber just screwed his team

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
That's double

Siroc
Oct 10, 2004

At least Weber gets two minutes of rest, right?

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

not like this, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Getting a lot of good chances on this power play

• Locked thread