Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Professor Shark posted:

STRIKE THE E/N COLORS AND HOIST THE GBS!

Aye admiral!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moltke
May 13, 2009

The Bananana posted:

Aye admiral!

you there! why dont you have a dick in your mouth?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
can i be gay?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

the gay was inside you all along

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Moltke posted:

you there! why dont you have a dick in your mouth?

Sir, sorry sir, but I'm just an anthropomorphic banana, sir!

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

You can but you gotta hide it and get really angry when another dude touches you in the slightest way

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Professor Shark posted:

Awesome, I mean you'll probably regret this, but I've been reading a shitload of Aubrey-Maturin and I think I'm ready to make a mess.

FIRE THE BOW-CHASERS!

Hell yeah!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

The Bananana posted:

What Intel do we have on this Alex cat?

Child prodigy. He was doing advanced Calculus at eight, and hacked the Pentagon when he was eleven. Nobody knew it was him until two years ago when we started digging into his past.

Rhodes scholar. Graduated top of his class. He was flagged for recruitment, but then he dropped off the grid. Now that we have a few of his aliases, we can link him to covert activities the world over. It's hard getting China or the Russians to open up, but, near as we can tell? They both thought he was one of theirs until he turned on them.

No, wait, sorry. Wrong guy. Let me - okay, yes, says here he's some crazy Canadian rear end in a top hat.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Moltke posted:

has anyone role-claimed hitler yet? cause if not i am

I'm pretty sure my claim is long standing, tyvm

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Child prodigy. He was doing advanced Calculus at eight, and hacked the Pentagon when he was eleven. Nobody knew it was him until two years ago when we started digging into his past.

Rhodes scholar. Graduated top of his class. He was flagged for recruitment, but then he dropped off the grid. Now that we have a few of his aliases, we can link him to covert activities the world over. It's hard getting China or the Russians to open up, but, near as we can tell? They both thought he was one of theirs until he turned on them.

No, wait, sorry. Wrong guy. Let me - okay, yes, says here he's some crazy Canadian rear end in a top hat.

Lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I know we are doing serious business here but my girlfriend said you guys can all come over after the war and we can watch videos and eat pizzas and she will make Koolaid

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Captain Yossarian posted:

I know we are doing serious business here but :siren:my girlfriend:siren: said you guys can all come over after the war and we can watch videos and eat pizzas and she will make Koolaid

Look it this fuckin' guy :jerkbag:

scatfiend
May 1, 2016

by Shine
it puts the pizza rolls in the oven or elese it gets the ranch agian

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

so what, don't tell

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I know we are doing serious business here but my girlfriend said you guys can all come over after the war and we can watch videos and eat pizzas and she will make Koolaid

Electric Kool aid?

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer
Seriously, he's totally a Markov chain bot. You never see him (it) post actual replies to anything, just meaningless bullshit.

I may need help explaining how this is different than most GBS posters because frankly I'm stumped.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

is this some kind of jonestown thing or what

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

MiracleWhale posted:

is this some kind of jonestown thing or what

Let's make this plan B.

Just popping my cyanide pill on my own sounds like a lonely way to go. If we can't stop this guy, we might as well make a party out of it.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

talk to your girlfriend, i already came :grin:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q57Sw6t7Gk

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Rasta_Al posted:

I happily enlist, and I'm gonna ask what all of us soldiers are collectively thinkin'.....

When do we get to kill something?

Look in a mirror, private, and you'll figure it out.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Let's make this plan B.

Just popping my cyanide pill on my own sounds like a lonely way to go. If we can't stop this guy, we might as well make a party out of it.

This one's got the right idea.

Hey, buddy! What flavour koolaid's your bag? I got watermelon, grape, sour almond, um....

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
So, where's the airfarce? I wanna join. I'm a good wingman, but depending on how The Enemy looks, I might volunteer to be tail-gunner :heysexy:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i can't hold gun steady because of the dt's

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i can't hold gun steady because of the dt's

based on your asvab results you qualify for... <consults clipboard> cannon fodder

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

DaveSplitter posted:

Seriouspost: Don't post in his threads or reply to him. He will eventually get bored and stop posting.

you're very wrong

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

reverse the labels imo

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

MiracleWhale posted:

reverse the labels imo

lol no i think i got that correct :smug:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

lol no i think i got that correct :smug:

it's a tough call because gbs is definitely the fat guy but it should also be the guy who's getting owned

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

MiracleWhale posted:

it's a tough call because gbs is definitely the fat guy but it should also be the guy who's getting owned

the battle is just beginning my friend!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

the battle is just beginning my friend!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Are you a wizard?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
wait, is alex a guy or a girl? This is important

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

Are you a wizard?

fireball! fireball!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

dad gay. so what posted:

i like his mind

It's beautiful.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Godholio posted:

wait, is alex a guy or a girl? This is important

He is buff and cool, but if you want to get a piece of this stud muffin, the window is closing fast. He is currently under threat of incarceration. :ohdear:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Ork of Fiction posted:

He is buff and cool, but if you want to get a piece of this stud muffin, the window is closing fast. He is currently under threat of incarceration. :ohdear:

:(

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
His methods have become unsound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

My favorite part about dare posts is him throwing out names of random people and acting like everyone should know who he is talking about because he thinks he is important and people keep up on him or something?

Tribes was pretty fun but I don't know.

• Locked thread