Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a lurker?
I AM a lurker
I AM NOT a lurker
View Results

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Dear Lurkers, please post in this thread! You paid your :10bux: so exercise your fingers! What made you join in the first place, why have you not been posting? Come on now, we are all friends!

Just gonna post some gbs lurkers here from the currently browsing tab...as of 5/19/2016 at 8:49pm.

daguerreo There have been 0 posts made by daguerreo, an average of 0.00 posts per day, since registering on Mar 23, 2013. daguerreo claims to be a porpoise.

Dr. Wang There have been 436 posts made by Dr. Wang, an average of 0.12 posts per day, since registering on Mar 21, 2006. Dr. Wang claims to be a male.

Koala Food There have been 106 posts made by Koala Food, an average of 0.05 posts per day, since registering on Nov 16, 2010. Koala Food claims to be a female.

Gnome Lover There have been 62 posts made by Gnome Lover, an average of 0.01 posts per day, since registering on Aug 12, 2004. Gnome Lover claims to be a male.

Lafwanda There have been 1 posts made by Lafwanda, an average of 0.00 posts per day, since registering on May 28, 2014. Lafwanda claims to be a porpoise.

MasturbatingMonster There have been 108 posts made by MasturbatingMonster, an average of 0.04 posts per day, since registering on Feb 13, 2008. MasturbatingMonster claims to be a porpoise.

President Beep There have been 10 posts made by President Beep, an average of 0.00 posts per day, since registering on Apr 29, 2009. President Beep claims to be a male.

treu There have been 29 posts made by treu, an average of 0.02 posts per day, since registering on Feb 18, 2011. treu claims to be a porpoise.

Wintermutant There have been 768 posts made by Wintermutant, an average of 0.32 posts per day, since registering on Oct 2, 2009. Wintermutant claims to be a male.

ZZGundam There have been 4 posts made by ZZGundam, an average of 0.00 posts per day, since registering on Mar 20, 2009. ZZGundam claims to be a male.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
drat son

:justpost:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hi, I'm Fucker

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

long time browser first time poster! i'm,uhh, a sagitarrius, and my hobbies include knitting and playing marbles by myself

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

legally i'm not allowed to post within 2000 feet of a school

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
halitosis, baby

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

MiracleWhale posted:

legally i'm not allowed to post within 2000 feet of a school

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
nice callout thread rear end in a top hat

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Cantaloupe posted:

nice callout thread rear end in a top hat

People paid their :10bux:, let then enjoy the privileges.

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

blatant ripoff of the lurker locker room, hope you enjoyed getting sued jerkhole.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
for all you know those so-called 'lurkers' just make a post in fyad for every post elsewhere

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Join in, dear lurkers!!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i lurk gbs when i'm not posting.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

sometimes i just like to sit in a dark room slowly jacking my penis while i read gbs. if that's not lurking i don't know what is.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hell Yeah posted:

sometimes i just like to sit in a dark room slowly jacking my penis while i read gbs. if that's not lurking i don't know what is.
holy poo poo me too, what a coincidence!! :allears:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Tectonis posted:

blatant ripoff of the lurker locker room, hope you enjoyed getting sued jerkhole.

There have been 101 posts made by Tectonis, an average of 0.05 posts per day, since registering on Sep 23, 2010. Tectonis claims to be a porpoise.

Welcome!!!!! What have you been up to for the past 5 years?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

holy poo poo me too, what a coincidence!! :allears:

:jackbud:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

JO Buds 4 Lyfe :hf:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

There have been 101 posts made by Tectonis, an average of 0.05 posts per day, since registering on Sep 23, 2010. Tectonis claims to be a porpoise.

probably sexhaving or going outside, i'd wager

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Hell Yeah posted:

I massage mine until its nicely puffed but not quite a full bonner

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Rasta_Al posted:

I massage mine until its nicely puffed but not quite a full bonner

There have been 2239 posts made by Rasta_Al, an average of 0.41 posts per day, since registering on Jul 14, 2001. Rasta_Al claims to be a male.

You could be doing better, buddy

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Op, your thread got me thinking about lurkers, and now I'm reinstalling starcraft Broodwar.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Why am I not in OP? I've been here over 11 years and have less than 500 posts dammit!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

MiracleWhale posted:

long time browser first time poster! i'm,uhh, a sagitarrius, and my hobbies include knitting and playing marbles by myself

Yo man, what happened to your av?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Bagarthach posted:

Why am I not in OP? I've been here over 11 years and have less than 500 posts dammit!

lurk more

e: haha kidding! Tell us about yourself!!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I have President Beep's 10 posts printed out and framed.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

The Bananana posted:

Op, your thread got me thinking about lurkers, and now I'm reinstalling starcraft Broodwar.

Sc2 has lurkers too

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Lurkers come out to plaaay!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Dreddout posted:

Yo man, what happened to your av?

the sandaclypse came to the e/n thread

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

ChrisHansen posted:

Sc2 has lurkers too

Yeah, but gently caress sc2

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Hector Beerlioz posted:

e: haha kidding! Tell us about yourself!!

If I wanted to talk to any of you, I'd have posted more!

just kidding, i love all goons

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

:siren:guys we need to find the WWII cum video for president beep this is an emergency:siren:

President Beep posted:

There's a particular video I'm looking for that has eluded me for years: In dim ages past, probably six or seven years ago, someone posted a video in whatever GBS youtube thread was extant at the time of an English WWII veteran-cum-docent who was lecturing some tour-goers about the Enfield rifle. All I can remember is the guy saying something like "it's not a bad thing, it's not a good thing, it's simply a tool." Also, the video was shot with a handheld video camera.

Please help me, PYF. You're my only hope!

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Hektor babbyyyyeeeeeeeee wet up that mouth babyyyybeeeeeeeeeeeee

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

a hole-y ghost posted:

:siren:guys we need to find the WWII cum video for president beep this is an emergency:siren:

:stare:

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I am actually a dare parachute account setup when he joined the CIA. :ironicat:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Tectonis posted:

lurk more

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tectonis posted:

please, help us find the WWII english old man cum tool video

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Tectonis posted:

You're better than this, Tectonis

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Oh uh hi my name is sid and I'm not at all a lurker in fact some might say I uh, post too much. That's not going to change just here to say hey lurkers, you better watch out. I've got my eye out for you and I'm gunning for you and don't fear the reaer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
We aren't funny enough to have people who just read for fun

• Locked thread