Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
We All Know Poles Make Best Popes, Holy Father Kaczynski Decrees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Cat Mattress posted:

You probably want the opposite of that word.
Yep, I hosed that up.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Disco Infiva posted:

Schism with Rome due to Pope being too liberal for them, I think this is a first.

Yeah. hosed up.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

Bloodshit posted:

Here is a video covering the events from beginning to end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9AMjLBIliw

At 0:30, I see the first Molotov cocktail being thrown at the House of Trade Unions by the paramilitaries. After the tents of the protesters are burned down, they move on to the building itself. Can you point to the part in the video where "both sides" are having a "petrol bomb fight"? Or when the anti-austerity trade union activists (or "pro-Russians" as you call them) throw Molotovs from the roof of the building? Thanks.
You know, a lot of us watched livestreams of the day's events as they unfolded—the people of Odessa (helped in no small part by some suddenly nationalistic soccer hooligans) responded valiantly to the attempt by Russian-sponsored agitators to repeat in Odessa the seizures of power that had taken place in Donetsk and Luhansk. I remember cheering as the tides turned and some enterprising Odessan brought out an ancient red fire truck to break through the barricades erected by the Russian fascists.

People burning to death is bad and all, but are fascists really people?

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
Let's not dehumanize too much, plus the victims of the fire were mostly just heavily anti-Semitic Soviet nostalgia fanatics which were herded in to act as human shields for those who were running around with guns --- who got out from both the building and the country just peachy, along with some of the cop bigwigs who were backing them.

Also sadly the fire truck hijack likely contributed heavily to he outcome, since the nepotism appointee running the emergency services (accomplishment: daddy was a mayor, IIRC) wasn't going to risk another truck just to put out some fire!

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Update on the MH17 European Court of Human Rights case, they're asking for roughly $3 billion in damages from Russia

quote:

Next of kin of passengers on MH17 airliner downed by missile seek $10 million each

Families of Australian victims of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 downed by a missile over the Ukraine in July 2014 are seeking compensation of $10 million per passenger in what could result in one of the largest aviation disaster payouts in history.

The claim served by Sydney legal firm LHD Lawyers on May 9 to the European Court of Human Rights lays the blame squarely at the door of the Russians.

Proposed respondents to the claim are the Russian Federation and President Vladimir Putin. It argues that Russia recognises an attack on a passenger plane is an egregious act having offered "a $50 million reward in connection with the terrorist downing of an Egyptian Airline that killed a large number of Russian citizens".

There are 33 next of kin named in the application, eight from Australia, one from New Zealand and the remainder from Malaysia. There were 298 occupants on the plane which, lawyers say, could potentially take the compensation bill to almost $3 billion.

Among the claimants named are the parents of 25-year-old aerospace engineer Fatima Dyczynski

Her parents, Jerzy, a cardiac surgeon, and Angela, who live in Perth, told Fairfax Media that even after almost two years since the shooting down of MH17, no words could describe their loss.

Using an analogy to space science that their daughter was so passionate about, they said: "Fatima made us aware we are all together on the spaceship Earth and that the crew has a power to make changes of the whole planet, even sometimes we feel small and insignificant.

"We have to remember that our actions can produce the "butterfly effect", a small change within us or in our environment will result in a significant, massive outcome for the mankind.

"Fatima was, is and will be a source of inspiration for us the parents, for young students, scientists beginning their careers and the enthusiastic entrepreneurs establishing their high-tech start-up companies."

Also named is Tim Lauschet, the son of Sydney teacher Gabriele Lauschet, who has been forced to sell the family home since the tragedy. The New Zealander named on the application is Sharlene Ayley, a mother of two young boys who lost her husband, Robert.

The documents allege that the Russian Federation has worked to keep its involvement hidden. It has failed to conduct an internal investigation, refused to participate in the cockpit reconstruction and its "Pawn Storm" cyber warfare unit hacked into the Dutch Safety Board investigative website," it states.

Jerry Skinner, a co-associate of Sydney law firm LHD based in the US whose signature is on the application, has a reputation for achieving large compensation awards for his clients. He helped negotiate $10 million in compensation from Libya for each family who lost loved ones in the Lockerbie disaster.

He argues in the application: "Similarly, this Court to deter the Russian Federation from violating the sanctity of passenger flights should order the Federation to pay each applicant $10 million."

Currently in Sydney, he told Fairfax Media that the European Court could make a determination of 'just satisfaction' that the respondent(s) is accountable for the acts that occurred. It could then move to the International Court of Arbitration to put a figure on the award.

"Hopefully they [the Russian Federation] will want to talk about it before we get to moving from one court to an arbitration," he said."

Of Putin, he added: "He lost a plane himself over Sinai [a Metrojet Airbus 321 carrying Russian holidaymakers in October 2015] and he offered $50 million to anybody who would give him evidence to find anything.

"Having done all this in public I am afraid the idea is to get him to stand up to his word and pay for his own mistakes, which are very similar to what happened to his people.

"My clients want accountability for the deed. They want enough money to reflect that the Russians take this seriously and serve as a deterrent. I have encouraged the Russians to contact me to discuss how much money that is ... but I have heard nothing from Russia, from their embassy or from the contact points that we established to indicate that they are willing to talk about negotiating."

Skinner added: "We have now seen a rash of 'let's take it out on the airlines' because they are easier targets than everybody thinks.

"The issue [over MH17] is will the Russians acknowledge accountability? This is about justice and accountability, not about the biggest sum of money you can get."

For Bellingcat's part we've been working on a two year anniversary report summarising all our work, and for this report we've approached various experts in fields that are related to the analysis we've done, and asked them to do their own expert analysis on the material we're using.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Well, good luck, but I'm afraid the windmill you fought has a natural advantage over the victims' families there; it just doesn't give a poo poo.

edit: VVV Yeah, that ultimately means it's not going to own up to anything, so I guess it'd be better to say it doesn't give a poo poo about human rights or that court. It's going to be the Evil West Slandering Plucky Russia All Over Again.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 11:15 on May 21, 2016

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

anilEhilated posted:

Well, good luck, but I'm afraid the windmill you fought has a natural advantage over the victims' families there; it just doesn't give a poo poo.

It gives a lot of poo poo about saving face and trying to pin the blame on literally anyone else. It gives a lot of poo poo about never admitting responsibility in that tragedy. It gives a lot of poo poo generally, mostly bullshit and horseshit though.

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Not that I expect Putin's Russia to admit any guilt whatsoever - but don't they have quite some time left, compared to other countries? I know both the USA and the Ukraine shot down civilian airliners on accident, and both ended up paying out to the victims (I think the US took 8 years to pay the families). In the unlikely event that Russia decides to pay ANYTHING, I guess it's gonna look similar and they won't accept legal responsibility while quietly paying money anyway.

...things could look quite differently in a couple years, right? :(

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
The way the US handled it was to say they did nothing wrong, and what happened was not at all their responsibility, but they're so goddamn nice they're paying anyway. If there was enough of an uproar that Russia wanted to pay something they'd probably say something similar, though I'd wager Russia simply won't care about any uproar.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Torquemadras posted:

Not that I expect Putin's Russia to admit any guilt whatsoever - but don't they have quite some time left, compared to other countries? I know both the USA and the Ukraine shot down civilian airliners on accident, and both ended up paying out to the victims (I think the US took 8 years to pay the families). In the unlikely event that Russia decides to pay ANYTHING, I guess it's gonna look similar and they won't accept legal responsibility while quietly paying money anyway.

Qaddafi, who was revealed during the Libyan revolution to have supposedly order the Lockerbie bombing, did pay up at least $1.5 billion dollars in compensation for the victims while continuously denying that he had a part and sheltering the bombing suspects, just so he could get sanctions cleared.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Maybe there will be more sanctions because of this lawsuit? Well, enough people call for ending the current sanctions even though Russia is still waging an active war against Ukraine. People are still wounded and killed by Russian forces today!

Edit: Searching for news about Donbass and Donezk in German Google gives articles almost exclusively from Russia Today and Sputnik News. Nobody in Germany cares about the war in Ukraine. Sanctions that are bad for the German 1% on the other hand are bad! Really bad. Let the rich make business with warmonger Putin! It's only just and fair!

Lucy Heartfilia fucked around with this message at 12:57 on May 21, 2016

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Brown Moses posted:

Update on the MH17 European Court of Human Rights case, they're asking for roughly $3 billion in damages from Russia

For Bellingcat's part we've been working on a two year anniversary report summarising all our work, and for this report we've approached various experts in fields that are related to the analysis we've done, and asked them to do their own expert analysis on the material we're using.

They will pay the 2013 ruble equivalent.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

As I understand it part of the case is that the Buk that shot down MH17 was sent over as part of Russia's wider secret war in Ukraine, sending troops and equipment to Ukraine, and firing artillery across the border. So the ECHR will not only be looking at whether Russia shot down MH17, but also if Russia was running a secret war in Ukraine, and it'll open quite a can of worms if they say there's a case for both.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Will it? It's essentially accepted by anyone who doesn't read exclusively Russian propaganda by now and I somehow don't see that bunch changing their opinion.
Don't get me wrong, you're doing a great job and I admire it, but, well, windmills. Fuckers have two extra arms and don't feel pain.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Torquemadras posted:

The victims' families of the 911 tragedy only recently won their court case to sue Saudi Arabia over disclosing who supported the hijackers. James Baker's law firm represented the Saudi government in the lawsuit. Now one of the members of the 911 commission has recently come out and said they found evidence that there were members of the Saudi government funding the hijackers. I imagine the Russian response to Australia's lawsuit will be similar, and it will be tied up in court for a long time.

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Young Freud posted:

Qaddafi, who was revealed during the Libyan revolution to have supposedly order the Lockerbie bombing, did pay up at least $1.5 billion dollars in compensation for the victims while continuously denying that he had a part and sheltering the bombing suspects, just so he could get sanctions cleared.

That's something. Yeah, I guess sanctions are the only thing that could make Russia pay up. Seems hard to say how much it's hitting them, anyway. The best-case scenario with the least death involved really seems to be a slow, drawn-out crippling of the Russian economy, given how entrenched they are...

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Maybe there will be more sanctions because of this lawsuit? Well, enough people call for ending the current sanctions even though Russia is still waging an active war against Ukraine. People are still wounded and killed by Russian forces today!

Edit: Searching for news about Donbass and Donezk in German Google gives articles almost exclusively from Russia Today and Sputnik News. Nobody in Germany cares about the war in Ukraine. Sanctions that are bad for the German 1% on the other hand are bad! Really bad. Let the rich make business with warmonger Putin! It's only just and fair!

Some Germans do care :(
It's honestly frustrating to talk about it. Whatever the news, it seems I'm surrounded by Putin apologists who offer explanations entirely unprovoked (there is a significant overlap with 9/11 truthers). What amazes me the most is that all of them, without fail, gravitate to the exact same arguments you get in this very thread by the occasional shill - they even drop the same hyperlinks! (Only more awkward, since they're, y'know, not writing.)

Kinda funny hearing them shittalk incredulously about a mod whose posts I'm reading frequently.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Torquemadras posted:

That's something. Yeah, I guess sanctions are the only thing that could make Russia pay up. Seems hard to say how much it's hitting them, anyway. The best-case scenario with the least death involved really seems to be a slow, drawn-out crippling of the Russian economy, given how entrenched they are...
European courts can also freeze/garnish Russian assets in Europe. That has happened with the Yukos case (until that got reverted) --- stuff like Arianespace payments to Roskosmos would have been diverted as compensation.

Sadly I don't think they have ability to auction off all the real estate in London that was bought by money stolen from the Russian people.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

Torquemadras posted:

Whatever the news, it seems I'm surrounded by Putin apologists

As early as the 2006 Lebanon war Israel had both paid and unpaid volunteer shill armies that were organised effectively into dogpiling comments with pre-prepared talking points using an instant messaging type program, I have no doubts similar programs are being operated in varying scales by most nations for pretty much every conflict now- I remember news articles about comment factories during the opening phases of conflict in Ukraine, it's probable Russia just learned to hush them up a little better.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Weirdly, to my knowledge the US is one of the only large, cybernetically equipped powers that doesn't do this- they tried similar things specific to ISIS, but the public and congressional response was so negative that the program was shut down. We have propaganda outlets through thinks like Radio Free X, but the basic strategy is to report accurate information that hurts the target regime's narrative, presented as news, in ways that are easy for target regime subjects to access, then let the superior information do the rest.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

DesperateDan posted:

As early as the 2006 Lebanon war Israel had both paid and unpaid volunteer shill armies that were organised effectively into dogpiling comments with pre-prepared talking points using an instant messaging type program, I have no doubts similar programs are being operated in varying scales by most nations for pretty much every conflict now- I remember news articles about comment factories during the opening phases of conflict in Ukraine, it's probable Russia just learned to hush them up a little better.

Serbia was famous for using online propaganda armies during the 1999 war. I believe they called there's the Thirteenth Floor, since it was located in a single building floor.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Discendo Vox posted:

Weirdly, to my knowledge the US is one of the only large, cybernetically equipped powers that doesn't do this- they tried similar things specific to ISIS, but the public and congressional response was so negative that the program was shut down. We have propaganda outlets through thinks like Radio Free X, but the basic strategy is to report accurate information that hurts the target regime's narrative, presented as news, in ways that are easy for target regime subjects to access, then let the superior information do the rest.

It really depresses me that the phrase "cybernetically-equipped" doesn't refer to robot arms in TYOOL 2016. Shadowrun lied to me, turns out troll factories are the future.

Though "shut down the enemy corp's troll factory by any means necessary" does sound like a Shadowrun plot.

Gantolandon
Aug 19, 2012

Some light at the end of the tunnel - the Pride in Gdańsk went pretty well.

It looked bad at first - after the march registered, the anti-LGBT rights organizations mobilized and registered about 15 counter-manifestations, each extremely near the Pride or directly colliding with its planned path. Among the organizers were football hooligans from Warsaw and Poznań and several Catholic anti-gay and anti-abortion organizations. Summarily, there were supposed to be about 2000 people, a large part of them expected to behave aggressively. It's pretty well summed up on this joke picture that circulated Facebook a week ago.

The city authorities reacted quickly - the Administrative Court tried to sort poo poo out and reorganize demonstrations to prevent bloodshed. The organizers of the Pride agreed to change the path of the march to avoid clashing with counter-manifestations. Of the latter, some were canceled - their initiators didn't even bother to appear in the court, since the only reason they bothered with registration was to prevent the Pride from happening. Only 6 of them were permitted.

I never saw as many riot police officers in Gdansk as yesterday. I heard they brought reinforcements from Szczecin. It turned out to be more than enough - out of expected 2000 angry nationalists, only 200 bothered to show up. They tried to interfere with the Pride, but failed to get through the police and tried to battle them instead, which was more than enough to declare their demonstrations illegal and chase them off. They tried to make their stand on the tram stop near to the place where the march was supposed to end. The Pride was directed through another route, the nationalists were chased away, 5 people were arrested for attacking the police, including the daughter of Anna Kolakowska, a member of the city council from PiS.

It could have ended worse, I guess.

szary
Mar 12, 2014
No worries, the internal affairs minister has ordered an inquiry to check if the officers who arrested the councillor's daughter broke regulations - 'anonymous sources' say she was only waiting for the tram and it was all a police provocation :smuggo:

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

szary posted:

No worries, the internal affairs minister has ordered an inquiry to check if the officers who arrested the councillor's daughter broke regulations - 'anonymous sources' say she was only waiting for the tram and it was all a police provocation :smuggo:

Im hoping when the eventual civil war comes, the police will stand on our side. First Ziobro freed a guy convicted of assaulting a police officer just because he was a nationalist and for years they won't stop going on and on about police provocations against brave patriots. Now ministers are calling for investigations and sanctions against officers keeping public order because they forgot to ask about party affiliation lmao, Good, good.

Gantolandon
Aug 19, 2012

szary posted:

They may try to bail her out, but this won't go over well with the police. It also hurts the image they cultivated for years - unbroken fighters for justice pulling strings to prevent one of theirs from getting a fine and several months of jail.

She's hardly the most important victory here, anyway - the nationalists lost more from this standoff. The great multitude of pro-family demonstrations of people from the entire Poland turned out to be about 200 angry hools (the Pride had 4 times as much participants) who can only ineffectually throw some bricks at the police and immediately run away. The rumbling, earth-shaking noises before the march ended with a weak fart.

szary
Mar 12, 2014
Well, photos have surfaced showing her participating in the clashes with the police, so at least she won't be able to pull the "I was just a bystander" card.

But yeah, maybe if this kind of thing continues to happen then people will at least start going to elections. I know I was too apathetic to vote last year but will definitely be going next time, even if I have to drive 250 km to my home city and vote for Razem. Maybe the rise of authoritarianism and straight-up fascism will shock some people awake.

Edit: Right after hitting submit I read the newest polls, PiS popularity up by 5 percent :negative:

szary fucked around with this message at 16:23 on May 23, 2016

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

szary posted:

Well, photos have surfaced showing her participating in the clashes with the police, so at least she won't be able to pull the "I was just a bystander" card.

But yeah, maybe if this kind of thing continues to happen then people will at least start going to elections. I know I was too apathetic to vote last year but will definitely be going next time, even if I have to drive 250 km to my home city and vote for Razem. Maybe the rise of authoritarianism and straight-up fascism will shock some people awake.

The newest poll shows PiS with 39% support, its highest number yet. PO is in second with 17%. The nation is going full Putin and we're hosed.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

A Pale Horse posted:

The newest poll shows PiS with 39% support, its highest number yet. PO is in second with 17%. The nation is going full Putin and we're hosed.

that's one poll, also they had 45% average of polls at some point. But I expected their numbers to drop off very rapidly and they aren't

Septimius
Aug 23, 2006

It's so surreal to me that their support is so high. Whenever they're mentioned to me here in Poznań, it's almost always with a mix of contempt and embarrassment.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Septimius posted:

It's so surreal to me that that Trump's support is so high. Whenever he's mentioned to me here in San Francisco, it's almost always with a mix of contempt and embarrassment.

Regional variance in support matching political self-identity.

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.
Which polling agency was that? Because, you know, being state owned tends to be a factor.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Lichtenstein posted:

Which polling agency was that? Because, you know, being state owned tends to be a factor.

TNS Polska. Not state owned as far as I know.

Horns of Hattin
Dec 21, 2011
Does anyone here speak French or can find this video with English subtitles?

http://weirdrussia.com/2016/05/23/rfi-how-russian-tv-fakes-news/

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

eigenstate posted:

Does anyone here speak French or can find this video with English subtitles?

http://weirdrussia.com/2016/05/23/rfi-how-russian-tv-fakes-news/
The blurb below the vid conveys the gist:

quote:

News, Politics
RFI: How Russian TV Fakes News

Recently, Russian TV channel “Russia-1” aired the segment about anti-European sentiment in France. On May 15th, the original story was aired on “Vesti Nedeli” with news anchor Dmitry Kiselyov. The main theme was “the growing movement of Euro-skeptics in France.” However, the Le Petit Journal show (broadcasted by the French TV Canal+) called out “Russia-1” for faking facts. According to RFI news agency, statements were either translated wrongly or were completely made up. Russian journalists mainly filmed protestors, who were dissatisfied with the new labor act. People have responded in this context, saying nothing neither about Europe, nor about “euroscepticism”. Words of interviewees were subjected to “translation”, to later proclaim that people are afraid of migrants.

French journalists found every interviewee, who confirmed that the questions asked by Russian journalists were about the law of labor. Most statements were mistranslated to create the desired misinformation by the Russian TV. Besides average French folks, a couple of politicians were filmed by “Russia-1” team. After seeing “translation” of his words, former Minister Bruno Le Maire expressed the wish that Russian TV channels were more professional and deliver accurate, uncut statements to public. In the Russian translation, special emphasis is placed on the phrase that “France needs to cooperate more with Russia”.

They went to find the people they had interviewed. Bruno Le Maire, the politician, says they used "cut and paste" on what he said to change his words into something "not opposite, but quite different" from what he said. One of the demonstrators, who you hear talking in English to the Russian journalist ("they betrayed us"), claims she doesn't even know English well enough to speak like that, and as she was wearing a camera to record the events you get to see an excerpt of how the exchange went from her point of view. The one with the Arab Harasser™ basically says that all the words in the Russian broadcast were "not translated but invented" and that it's "loving disgusting", then explains that no, she doesn't feel afraid and that she is actually for welcoming refugees from a war-torn country. The bit about a lycée (high school) that was closed because it was invaded by migrants? The school was actually closed in 2011*, several years before the refugee crisis. The pensioner who claimed to have been replaced by migrants? "No, that's not true, that's completely false! I can't let them say that!"

* The real reason it was closed, of course, was budget cuts, and Sarkozy's obsession with reducing the number of public function workers, such as teachers.

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.

A Pale Horse posted:

TNS Polska. Not state owned as far as I know.

Okay, that's sad (IIRC it's CBOS that is consistently terrible).

jonnypeh
Nov 5, 2006
My Polish is a bit rusty but 'dupa' means rear end.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

quote:

During his visit to Crimea, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev was confronted by frustrated pensioners, the Meduza news website reported on Tuesday.

“What is 8,000 rubles ($120)! It's misery,” said one woman.
Source.

Video here, can anyone add any info to the exchange?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSq7oxM_fyo

alex314
Nov 22, 2007

jonnypeh posted:

My Polish is a bit rusty but 'dupa' means rear end.

"We want it up the rear end too
Stop gay privilege"
Last one is a line from a polish comedy, probably has some extra meaning, I don't understand dresiarze-speak too well. It's also most likely shopped, poor grammar is a nice touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

alex314 posted:

"We want it up the rear end too
Stop gay privilege"
Last one is a line from a polish comedy, probably has some extra meaning, I don't understand dresiarze-speak too well. It's also most likely shopped, poor grammar is a nice touch.

???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_-Qtz70_z4