Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

EVERYTHING IS NUMBERED HERE. THE MONSTER IS ZERO.
you guys are goofing up but its okay i'll forgive you. cya at the end of the game when the guy i'm voting flips scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Absurd Revolver posted:

young dumb and full of crumbs

Niiiiice.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
Is Nutsack a Jimson alt or something

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Nutsack Rangoon posted:

you guys are goofing up but its okay i'll forgive you. cya at the end of the game when the guy i'm voting flips scum.

Well, one of two things is likely to happen:

We lynch you and we're right and we win

We lynch you and we're wrong and I get NK'd for outing myself

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

EVERYTHING IS NUMBERED HERE. THE MONSTER IS ZERO.
no one died last night so yr probably fine

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ugh I'm the doc I protected Nutsack. Unless he withheld the kill he's town

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Hal Incandenza posted:

aughhhhhh seriously now whattttt

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Hal Incandenza posted:

What was your thought behind protecting Nutsack?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

IllegallySober posted:

because I like him, he found scum and he fake claimed cop

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

IllegallySober posted:

Regardless why would you still be voting Nutsack? Unless you really do think he withheld the kill

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Hal Incandenza posted:

Regardless why would you still be voting Nutsack? Unless you really do think he withheld the kill

I guess I don't, because why would he?

##unvote

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

So hang on, as the Tracker that locks us into a row 3 setup or a column C setup.

If Hal is the doc and protected Nutsack, one of them should have gotten a notification if protection worked, right?

If that didn't happen, then the lone scum member had to have withheld the kill. Why would they do that?

On the other hand, if there isn't a doc at all, that means we have a 1-shot bulletproof Townie, right? Wouldn't that be a far more logical reason as to why we didn't have a kill night 1?

And if that's the case- then there can't be a doc as Hal is now claiming he is.

Something's fishy.

On the other, other hand, the doc protection on Nutsack does kind of make sense if only for Nutsack's illegal twilight post from Day 1...

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

because I like him, he found scum and he fake claimed cop

I am so loving sure this is a gambit

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Just re-read the Doctor description in Matrix6- so I guess they aren't told if it's successful or not. So I guess that portion of my previous post is invalid?

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I am 99.9% sure this is a scum gambit

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

By Nutsack, that is, let me explain

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Kasumeat posted:

I am so loving sure this is a gambit

It feels like that to me too but if Hal is the scum and Nutsack isn't, why would he care if we lynched Nutsack?

This is all weird now.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Kasumeat posted:

By Nutsack, that is, let me explain

Maybe I mis-read, will wait for explanation.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
what if...

...what if David Sanborn can't be stopped :ohdear:

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

It was his entire gameplan from d1. He busses his scumbuddy for towncred, and then claims Cop so he gets the Doc on him if there is one, and then no-kills to make him "conf-town"

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

OK so 99.9% certain a bit much but I really think this is Nutsack's scum gambit

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

##vote Nutsack

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

L-1

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
gently caress it, do or die.

I hope you're right about this crazy rear end gambit.

##vote Nutsack

:redhammer:

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

It explains why he was so tunnel-visioned on Quid, and why he would fakeclaim Cop. Fakeclaiming at VT is loving scummy and anti-town as gently caress and he's claimed VT. Unless he's VT and deliberately sabotaging this game, he is scum

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Kasumeat posted:

It was his entire gameplan from d1. He busses his scumbuddy for towncred, and then claims Cop so he gets the Doc on him if there is one, and then no-kills to make him "conf-town"

Kasumeat posted:

It explains why he was so tunnel-visioned on Quid, and why he would fakeclaim Cop. Fakeclaiming at VT is loving scummy and anti-town as gently caress and he's claimed VT. Unless he's VT and deliberately sabotaging this game, he is scum

Logic seems sound. I guess we will find out.

If we are wrong, I've gotta figure out who to track Night 2, if I live that long, right?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Saxophones!

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

IllegallySober posted:

Logic seems sound. I guess we will find out.

If we are wrong, I've gotta figure out who to track Night 2, if I live that long, right?

No more game talk after the hammer, only sax talk

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Oh poo poo, I can't talk tactics after the hammer, right?

So, favorite saxophone solos, go.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R59Y154nM60

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I don't know a whole lot about the saxophone but this guy seems all right IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rls4VsvQ8g

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Nutsack Rangoon (4): Absurd Revolver, Kasumeat, Kasumeat, Absurd Revolver, IllegallySober, Kasumeat, Absurd Revolver, Kasumeat, Kashuno, Absurd Revolver, Kasumeat, Absurd Revolver
Your Personal Muse (1): Nutsack Rangoon, IllegallySober, Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver, IllegallySober
Absurd Revolver (1): Kashuno, Kasumeat, Absurd Revolver, Kasumeat, Your Personal Muse, Absurd Revolver, Kashuno
IllegallySober (0): Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse
Kashuno (0): Kasumeat, Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver, Kasumeat

Not Voting (1): Hal Incandenza

There are 7 living players. Elimination occurs at 4 votes!

The current deadline is May 23rd, 2016 at 2 a.m. CDT -- that's in about 48 minutes.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Sorry, I was out playing Fiasco with some friends. Let's see here...

Nutsack Rangoon, Andy Mackay playing Love is the Drug, Vanilla Town, has been eliminated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n3OepDn5GU

It is now Night Two. You have 24 hours to submit night actions and talk about tunes with saxophones. Remember, absolutely no game-related chat is to happen until the next day starts. Not even a "heh I told you so"

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

those multitracked saxes at the very beginning are loving weird.

also I'm not sure I want to think about Kenny G attacking anything

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

IllegallySober posted:

I don't know a whole lot about the saxophone but this guy seems all right IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rls4VsvQ8g

that guy seems alright but simon cowell remains a gigantic horse's rear end in a top hat

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

No one has died night two. It is now Day Three. You have 48 hours.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (6): Absurd Revolver, Hal Incandenza, IllegallySober, Kashuno, Kasumeat, Your Personal Muse

There are 6 living players. Elimination occurs at 4 votes!

The current deadline is May 25th, 2016 at 2 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 days.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
So let's talk about what the gently caress we just did.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Absurd Revolver posted:

So let's talk about what the gently caress we just did.

Haha yeah that was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Someone needs to fess up regarding BP/Role blocker to explain that no-kill.

• Locked thread