Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Waltzing Along posted:

Surprised no one else has mentioned the Choklahoma lovely Blunder.

Please for the love of God ban Waltzing Along QTIYD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

straight up brolic posted:

The Warriors are a terrible matchup for Lue's Cavs. Lebron will have to go super saiyan

good thing he will be rested having played only bad east teams lol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The Limitless pill Donovan took before the Spurs series is wearing off.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

MechaFrogzilla posted:

The thought of Clay Bennett walking sadly out of the arena makes me uncontrollably erect

:dong:

All the :dong:'s

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

The Warriors are a terrible matchup for Lue's Cavs. Lebron will have to go super saiyan

I mean, let's be honest. Is there any reason to think he hasn't got a senzu bean and won't go super saiyan?

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

SamuraiFoochs posted:

No. These Finals will suck unless you are a fan of the Warriors.

Yeah, the Finals are going to be pretty boring.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

also correct me if i'm wrong but didn't seattle try to pull the same poo poo with the kings

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

Ramadu posted:

I mean, let's be honest. Is there any reason to think he hasn't got a senzu bean and won't go super saiyan?

He's had plenty of time to go to Miami to get his injections

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

someone should have told OKC The Secret

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Lessail posted:

good thing he will be rested having played only bad east teams lol

I was listening to like CBS radio or something and they were saying Lebron is running around at like 8.5mph this year and was only 7mph last year. The dude who was talking about it was saying that he's played less minutes and is way more rested than ever before.

Al lives on in the NBA

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

Lessail posted:

also correct me if i'm wrong but didn't seattle try to pull the same poo poo with the kings

tbf stealing the Kings would be appropriate punishment for stealing the Kings

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

MechaFrogzilla posted:

The thought of Clay Bennett walking sadly out of the arena makes me uncontrollably erect

Duke Chin posted:

Hi.

Longtime SAS'er, first time caller.

Seattle sends its regards.

:love:,
Duke "gently caress you Stern/Bennett & rest in piss McClendon" Chin

Goodbye OKC. The North remembers.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

BobHoward posted:

tbf stealing the Kings would be appropriate punishment for stealing the Kings

yeah but as you can see all seattle posters are still butthurt and playing victim

mA
Jul 10, 2001
I am the ugly lover.

SourKraut posted:

Salty?

Speaking of salty, address the Green comment? Or do you lack the neurons to put together an actually useful post?

Nah - I'm on a low sodium diet.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Ramadu posted:

I was listening to like CBS radio or something and they were saying Lebron is running around at like 8.5mph this year and was only 7mph last year. The dude who was talking about it was saying that he's played less minutes and is way more rested than ever before.

Al lives on in the NBA

Did you ever start up an indiegogo/gofundme account or whatever?

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

RaySmuckles posted:

could you expand a little on this? just curious

(i already think stellar rebounder tristan thompson will be outplayed by the significantly larger and tough bigmen of gs)
Idk they're a high octane offensive team that's hamstrung by terrible defenders. They don't have anyone that can guard Curry except the Curry stopper. Kyrie Irving is just a shittier Curry and can't guard him.

Lebron's the only position they have an advantage at

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Lessail posted:

And the Sonics fans were (surprise) super lovely about it, too. Completely ignoring the irony.

In fact, they leaned into it, saying the NBA was screwing them out of "their" team again!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

SourKraut posted:

Did you ever start up an indiegogo/god undue or whatever?

Not yet, I've been busy and when I went there a few times to try every link 502'd out.

I did see that people gave some girl 5,000 dollars for a masters degree in accounting so maybe theres hope that people would give me a few bucks for cancer

strikereternal
Nov 27, 2006

They don't have anyone that can guard Curry except the Curry stopper. Kyrie Irving is just a shittier Curry and can't guard him.

delly gonna take out dem ankles in game 1. we are all gritnesses

Earnestly
Apr 24, 2010

Jazz hands!
Whelp, only one possible course of action.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
https://twitter.com/NikoWavy/status/737490671364235264

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Ramadu posted:

Not yet, I've been busy and when I went there a few times to try every link 502'd out.

I did see that people gave some girl 5,000 dollars for a masters degree in accounting so maybe theres hope that people would give me a few bucks for cancer

You should definitely start one up, and let us know.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

'utilize their others'

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Spoeank posted:

And the Sonics fans were (surprise) super lovely about it, too. Completely ignoring the irony.

In fact, they leaned into it, saying the NBA was screwing them out of "their" team again!

thank you for confirming my suspicion. :tipshat:

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

sigmachiev posted:

Goodbye OKC. The North remembers.

this is some corny poo poo

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I forgive Seattle fans for their sins against the Kings because they got screwed super hard and the NBA was very dumb for allowing a team in OKC and the fact the owner is whining about not being able to steal enough money from the players or the Lakers to stay afloat would be funny if it wasn't going to lead to another lockout.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Earnestly posted:

Whelp, only one possible course of action.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Idk they're a high octane offensive team that's hamstrung by terrible defenders. They don't have anyone that can guard Curry except the Curry stopper. Kyrie Irving is just a shittier Curry and can't guard him.

Lebron's the only position they have an advantage at

I hope the games are played mostly in full court because (although I wasn't able to watch Games 1-4 live so I might be way off on this) I feel like Draymond not being able to run the break and get confident on offense led to a lot of his frustration and mental errors which then spilled over into his defense in the games where they got housed. Even in these last two games he wasn't playing his best, it was just the backcourt doing what they do. I don't think the Cavs have the capacity to get in his head the way OKC did.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

E2M2 posted:

God drat OKC was loving shook

Vertical Lime posted:

fracking-related earthquake

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Grozz Nuy posted:

I hope the games are played mostly in full court because (although I wasn't able to watch Games 1-4 live so I might be way off on this) I feel like Draymond not being able to run the break and get confident on offense led to a lot of his frustration and mental errors which then spilled over into his defense in the games where they got housed. Even in these last two games he wasn't playing his best, it was just the backcourt doing what they do. I don't think the Cavs have the capacity to get in his head the way OKC did.
kevin love is draymond's rent boy so it shouldn't be an issue.

Cavs have no length outside of Lebron and Tristan Thompson I guess and play below the rim (outside of Lebron). The Thunder were a much worse matchup.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

basically if Lebron doesn't average 35 while holding Klay or Steph to < 15 they don't have a chance

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

strikereternal posted:

delly gonna take out dem ankles in game 1. we are all gritnesses

I'm trying not to contribute to the arguments in these threads about how much everyone hates the Warriors/lol you salty bro, but it's really funny seeing people complain about Green being dirty/should be suspended and then constantly make posts about how guys should be going after Curry's ankles and knees

Especially when JR Smith also has a longass history of unapologetic flagrants

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

basically if Lebron doesn't average 35 while holding Klay or Steph to < 15 they don't have a chance

well the scoring sounds like what he did last year when he was the entire team

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
aren't the cavs shooting the 3ball better than the warriors or has that finally tapered off?

and also is that just a product of bullying east teams (except the raptors, lessail)

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

RaySmuckles posted:

aren't the cavs shooting the 3ball better than the warriors or has that finally tapered off?

and also is that just a product of bullying east teams (except the raptors, lessail)

yes

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

RaySmuckles posted:

It's tapering off although no one's told Frye yet.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

RaySmuckles posted:

raps were bad at defending the three all year long :v:

strikereternal
Nov 27, 2006

Grozz Nuy posted:

I'm trying not to contribute to the arguments in these threads about how much everyone hates the Warriors/lol you salty bro, but it's really funny seeing people complain about Green being dirty/should be suspended and then constantly make posts about how guys should be going after Curry's ankles and knees

Especially when JR Smith also has a longass history of unapologetic flagrants

i'm sorry that you thought my post was serious bro

your team just won, chill out

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Lessail posted:

raps were bad all year long :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

RaySmuckles posted:

They also had the softest teams to play against to get to the Finals

• Locked thread