Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Night 8 begins now. PM your Night actions. 24 hours remain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
The town awoken to find loose balls rolling about the ground everywhere.

A great tragedy had struck the world, but at least no one was calling it Overwatch's fault.

tpink, Self-Aligned Zenyatta, has died Night 8.

Day 9 begins now. 36 hours remain.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 9

Not Voting (5): AnonymousNarcotics, Concerned Citizen, Li Dawny, Mayor Glowku, SirSamVimes

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Well, at least we know Tpink was telling the truth.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Wed taken out the fake Zenyatta so think was basically confirmed anyway. Dunno why scum killed him though, seeing as they could have come out to the 3p and won.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Tpink =/= think.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

We should look at people who accepted the Moat cop narrative. I'd read myself but I'm on my phone.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
here is the list of roles and players. if a person's name is in parentheses, this is their claimed role. soldier 76 and tracer were most likely taken out night 1 by rip tire and were max and apocron. i am pretty sure that concerned citizen is the last scum. ##vote concerned citizen

Mei - awesome
Torbjorn - me
McCree - kash
Pharah - amalgam
Soldier 76*
Tracer*
Lucio - byers
Mercy - taste
Symmetra - infinitum
DVa - (dawny)
Reinhardt - (ssv)
Winston - ganny
Zarya - azuth

Hanzo - imgay
Junkrat - moatillata
Genji - absurd revolver
Reaper - dongs
Roadhog

Bastion - (glowku)
Widowmaker - cpig
Zenyatta - tpink

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I think we can take the brackets away from Dawny. It's impossible for D.va to have been junkratted and we would have seen a counterclaim by now if that claim was fake.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Let's do this with just living players.

Li Dawny - D.va (basically confirmed)
SirSamVimes - Reinhardt (confirmed to me)
Anarc - Torbjorn (who did you give your turret last night?)
Bastion - Mayor Glowku (unconfirmed)
??? - Concerned Citizen

Yeah, I'm down with that vote. ##vote cc

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
umm i gave my turret to you. didnt you get it?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

umm i gave my turret to you. didnt you get it?

I did! Was just seeing if I could safely say you were Torbjorn.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

That means it has to be CC or Glowku.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 9

Concerned Citizen (2): AnonymousNarcotics, SirSamVimes

Not Voting (3): Concerned Citizen, Li Dawny, Mayor Glowku

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 12th, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

##vote CC

Where's the coffee?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Did someone say... Peanut butter??

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 9

Concerned Citizen (3): AnonymousNarcotics, SirSamVimes, Li Dawny

Not Voting (2): Concerned Citizen, Mayor Glowku

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 12th, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 1 day, 3 hours.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The town came to an agreement, it was clear to them, Concerned Citizen would be the next, and probably last, to go.

They fired at him.

They fired and fired.

His body seemed to absorb an impossible amount of bullets.

But eventually, he too fell.

Concerned Citizen, Scum-Aligned Roadhog, was lynched Day 9.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
gg all except scum team and kashuno

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Town-Aligned Players:

Self-Aligned Bastion:

Scum-Aligned Players:

Self-Aligned Widowmaker:

Self-Aligned Zenyatta:

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Imagine I photoshopped a photo of all 13 town players plus Bastion together.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Play of the Game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYzjUf5HlrE

Starring:
Shadow0144 (Shadow0) as Kashuno
IPA (ImPureAwesome) as dongsbot 9000
Wafflecrisps as Anomalous Amalgam
Stizzelkin as fate.

Thanks so much to everyone that helped or were available to help!

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Jun 11, 2016

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo that POTG. :laffo:

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Everyone gets 1 vote. You cannot change your vote after it is placed. You may only vote for the four options shown.

Votecount for Day 10

Not Voting (21): Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, AnonymousNarcotics, Apocron, Azuth0667, Byers2142, CapitalistPig, Concerned Citizen, dongsbot 9000, gannyGrabber, imgay, ImPureAwesome, Infinitum, Kashuno, Li Dawny, Max, Mayor Glowku, Moatillata, SirSamVimes, tpink, Tremendous Taste

There is currently no deadline set.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

GG town.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Gonna be a a jerk and ##vote Max for being the post leader even though I died night 1.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Observer Doc

Scum Doc

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

best mod ever.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also, yeah, that is a great POTG.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I have to put my vote down for Ganny surviving three of my Genji kills.

##kill ganny

##vote ganny

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Max posted:

Gonna be a a jerk and ##vote Max for being the post leader even though I died night 1.

I'm sorry again friend :(

Also 3 hammers and 12 votes lol.

##shameless selfvote

Hammering is my literal favorite thing ever

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

This is my favorite byproduct of trying to make that voting screen image.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Shadow0 posted:

This is my favorite byproduct of trying to make that voting screen image.

:stonk:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mayor Glowku posted:

I'm sorry again friend :(

Oh hey, I can finally post about this.

I was really dug in on day 1 and was definitely part of how that conversation dragged things down. I agree in some part with Shadow0 that those types of slap fights don't really benefit a lot of people in the game, and also provide a crappy reason for scum to just lay down a vote on you and go "ugh, shut up."

I think part of it was just how garbage the arguments about me seemed, and that someone was unironically calling me a bitch roughly 50 times in a day unchallenged by anyone else in the game. Without other people commenting on it, I had no way of knowing how the whole thing was being read, and felt like giving up was conceding to scum (no way to know if Glowku was town or scum.) It looked an awful lot like scum just trying to poke town until they implode and make everyone vote for them, which is what I think sort of happened with Azuth, though Kash wasn't scum in that instance.

I'm not really sure why people think that asking for actual reasons behind statements is bad or something, or why others are so dismissive of Day 1, but that's more about play style I suppose. But the actual intentional trolling and name calling (the bitch thing was really offensive) sucks and I don't want to take part in a game with people that think that's OK.

All that being said, this was an entertaining game to watch. Shadow will tell you how many messages I was sending him while waiting to see how the Mercy revive might resolve. I wanted to come in real bad because I knew I could answer the "is Widowmaker dead" question pretty definitively.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

the bitch thing was really offensive

I think I mentioned this already, but I was going to send out a warning about modkilling if I saw that word one more time. I really did appreciate the apology though so I forgive you. It's a shame that others picked up your torch and continued the assault. They were less apologetic. >:/

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
The video was awesome shadow0.

##vote: AA

That was hilarious and very helpful

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
##vote Glowku

It was refreshing to have 3p players openly working with town. It would have been easier 3 days ago to reach out to scum and suggest working together, and in fact tpink would have won if they both had done that.

Town won this game because of loyal 3p players.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Byers2142 posted:

##vote Glowku

It was refreshing to have 3p players openly working with town. It would have been easier 3 days ago to reach out to scum and suggest working together, and in fact tpink would have won if they both had done that.

Town won this game because of loyal 3p players.

To be honest I had my guns points towards everyone day 1, and then was like nah town needs me. I swear shadow must have almost had an aneurysm, literally every night he had to ask for my action and every single time i think i said "forego"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I received a turret one night and I misunderstood the prompt, so I pointed it at town. I thought it would defend anyone town aligned from visitors, but yeah...at least no one visited me that night.

• Locked thread