Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

A BLOO BLOO ANYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS A "BAD PERSON" WHO DESERVES TO DIE PLEEEASE DONT FALL ALL OVER YOURSELF WHITEWASHING THEM A BLOO BLOO
Woah did ya'll see the part of the BAT1 where the mans shot the mans and then that mans got shot as well by a different mans???

I'm so glad the power of the NEXT GENERATION OF CONSOLES has finally opened up gameplay like this.

e: page snipe to remind everyone that Fifa now has a Story Mode. There's your next-gen revolution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Did I miss all the BF1 gameplay? All I'm getting is three idiots talking to each other

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

I said come in! posted:

I already own one. :cripes:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Yep and then a couple months later they go and gently caress all Xbox One owners over by announcing all of their games going forward would be for Windows 10.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Orv posted:

5 years (mostly) since the last one, 5 years between that and Oblivion, then five more between Oblivion and Morrowind. It'd check out.

Remaster of Skyrim, bringing out Id to reiterate the commitment to DOOM stuff, Dishonoured, maybe MAYBE a teaser to new Wolfenstein.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Seems like a common face to make.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Not too impressed with the frostbite engine when it comes to faces

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I think the REAL one to look at here is the third guy in. What the gently caress is going on with his lips?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgXqmVMFTWY

Walking Dead 3 teaser

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

I said come in! posted:

Yep and then a couple months later they go and gently caress all Xbox One owners over by announcing all of their games going forward would be for Windows 10.

But you can get a 2tb slimBone for $449US!

Orv
May 4, 2011

Jiro posted:

Remaster of Skyrim

Nobody (should) would buy this.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

univbee posted:

But you can get a 2tb slimBone for $449US!

Jesus that's a lot.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

I said come in! posted:

Xbox One owners

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Earth's not looking so good. Should stop dropping giant robots on it.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Lol they just couldn't give a Clem a good sendoff couldn't they? God forbid anything in this franchise actually ends.

Definitely ain't buying this unless its somehow really drat good, which I really doubt.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

no thanks

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

I am unreasonably angry that Clementine is in this.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Is Telltale bleeding half of the staff that works on each game at this point with how many things they've got going?

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
new game mode for Titanfall2, team A, team B v AI faction with boss titans (bounty hunt)

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm glad they're still using their crappy engine from 2010

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Batman may be good though, because the Tales from the Borderlands team is working on it.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

1stGear posted:

I didn't play S2. What's wrong?

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006

Sakurazuka posted:

I'm glad they're still using their crappy engine from 2010

It looks considerably better than usual, to the point that I think they've finally upgraded it.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Take a look at Clementine's hands

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

1stGear posted:

Clementine being cool was a big reason why every game now has a black main character, you are required to love it.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Rinkles posted:

They wrapped up her story

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Rinkles posted:

Everyone is an unlikable arsehole and the most competent character is an 11 year old girl

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
They also just killed off people for the sake of it so it lost all impact unlike in Season 1.

It just fell into all the problems that the franchise has that Season 1 did such a great job avoiding.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Rinkles posted:

A huge issue with S2 is that the tease of "you are a child who is not listened to by these adults but you're still making decisions and you have to decide if you play along and be 'one of the team' or 'act out' and earn some enmity" is an interesting angle.

Then everyone pauses and lets the preteen speak or repair a windmill or... and that's not getting into some of the stupider story beats. But basically it all kinda goes arse up and you realize "Why are we returning to this character other than continuity?"

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
How the gently caress did I doublepost.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Rinkles posted:

S2 was a bit naff to begin with, but it had a clear end to Clem's narrative arc and had three wildly different endings.

Her being in S3 means Telltale is just going "lolnope TIME TO KEEP loving THAT CHICKEN"

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.
BF1 release, 10/21, TF2 relaese 10/28 lol

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Don Lapre posted:

BF1 release, 10/21, TF2 relaese 10/28 lol
EA adheres to the Thunderdome ethos.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

To be fair from the way the trailer was kind of focused, I kind of feel like the guy is the new main charecter and Clementine is supporting. I wouldn't be surprised if she's only there for the first episode

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.

Sinners Sandwich posted:

To be fair from the way the trailer was kind of focused, I kind of feel like the guy is the new main charecter and Clementine is supporting. I wouldn't be surprised if she's only there for the first episode

RIP clem

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Don't try and tempt me with a robot buddy, EA.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I bet if that's the case they kill off Clem and in the most aggravating bullshit way imaginable, because good writing what's that?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Orv posted:

Nobody (should) would buy this.

I never played Skyrim. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

1stGear posted:

S2 was a bit naff to begin with, but it had a clear end to Clem's narrative arc and had three wildly different endings.

Her being in S3 means Telltale is just going "lolnope TIME TO KEEP loving THAT CHICKEN"

I'd like to know how they are going to explain the ending of S2 away but I bet it'll be "they died and Clem and the Baby were left alone".

• Locked thread