Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

EorayMel posted:

And maybe this

lol @ this tiny man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I didn't notice the pony tail at first.

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Enfield posted:

say hello to my little friend

wow that's almost built like a gun

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

This is like the gun of version if that fat guy attacking cardboard cutouts all nonchalantly.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
im euro is that a real veyr silly gun or

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

you think you need a gun to protect you from the scary blacks and mooslims but you dont. they don't care about you. no one cares about you

I think you'll find my mother loves me dearly and she's the secretary of the local neighborhood beautification committee, you know, the ladies that plant all the flowers in the medians kinda towards downtown? Yeah, HER. Now to be fair she doesnt care much for the "ethnic" community, but she doesnt just come right out and say it so its ok.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

unfortunately it would be a bad idea to ban guns because it will be very difficult to seize the means of production without them

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

The only honest answer is; because someone had enough money to commission its manufacture.

You can spend over 10k easily on firearms.

I'm not making GBS threads you, some "base models" start at that price and just go up.

It's like high end luxury watches.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

serious norman posted:

im euro is that a real veyr silly gun or

That's a Burgess Folding Shotgun from the 1890s. Real gun, and real cool. Too bad a bigger gun company swallowed it up and so not many were actually produced.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Always a good time to post this tho:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

no scope and missing a red dot on the side, missing bipod on the front, non digicamo paintjob, seems to have all original parts

loving trash tier gun get this poo poo out of my face

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

America is #1. That is a fact that all other countries should do well to remember before starting something with us. We are #1. #1 in rear end-kicking. #1 in military might. #1 in killing people. Asking us to give this up would be like asking us to give up the American flag. We can't do that. Being #1 is hard work, and sometimes you have to crack an egg to make an omelette, or shoot a few innocents to keep your gun rights. All-in-all, its something Americans want. It is something Americans need. It is America.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Sancho posted:

:agreed:

That's one badass dude.

naem
May 29, 2011

jarofpiss posted:

unfortunately it would be a bad idea to ban guns because it will be very difficult to seize the means of production without them

The means of production have been shipped overseas sorry

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

naem posted:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

I.N.R.I posted:

what do u mean? if the people who hate the LGBT community didnt have guns then at least they wouldnt be able to kill 50+ of them at once

They'll just use gasoline next time and it'll be 5 times worse . or fertilizer , pressure cookers, etc

Its like, to solve problems, you have to actually work on the problem or something ... Its so weird

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Do smoke detectors still use radioactive materials? Asking for my friend Muhammed, PBUH.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

naem posted:

cmon boys lets go get them back! :twisted:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i think we should make war illegal too

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
They already are...

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

VendaGoat posted:

You can spend over 10k easily on firearms.

I'm not making GBS threads you, some "base models" start at that price and just go up.

It's like high end luxury watches.

They got this meteor gun now. It's like it's a gun that's made out of a meteor, I don't just mean they took meteor metal and put meteor metal grips, I mean they melted down a 22kg meteor like an actual rock that flew from outer space, and forged a gun out of it. I went on the website and wanted to see how much it cost, they want you to put your social security number into their website and run a credit check on you before they tell you how much the meteor gun costs. You have to sign up and be approved just to see the price.

You want to buy a gun that could kill Superman you gotta be some Lex Luthor motherfucker to even afford it.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Only Lex Luthor needs to kill superman tho

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Network Pesci posted:

They got this meteor gun now. It's like it's a gun that's made out of a meteor, I don't just mean they took meteor metal and put meteor metal grips, I mean they melted down a 22kg meteor like an actual rock that flew from outer space, and forged a gun out of it. I went on the website and wanted to see how much it cost, they want you to put your social security number into their website and run a credit check on you before they tell you how much the meteor gun costs. You have to sign up and be approved just to see the price.

You want to buy a gun that could kill Superman you gotta be some Lex Luthor motherfucker to even afford it.

various cheeses posted:

Only Lex Luthor needs to kill superman tho

I have no input.

You both have said it perfectly.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
i thought "this is that guy with the dancing carrot av lol" and then i was so right

i was so right, its dancing

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I need my guns to kill coyotes, rabbits, and cougars. These bastards will murder me any chance they get

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Lumpy the Cook posted:

They already are...

Not unless Congress declares...... oh wait.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

They'll just use gasoline next time and it'll be 5 times worse . or fertilizer , pressure cookers, etc

Its like, to solve problems, you have to actually work on the problem or something ... Its so weird

But guns are banned where I live and nobody does any of that

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I think it's time to make guns mandatory, we already have enough for every man woman and child in America there is just unequal distribution

Bernie lost because he didn't incorporate this into his platform

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Sancho posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp1Cs08NOdc&t=10s

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i thought "this is that guy with the dancing carrot av lol" and then i was so right

i was so right, its dancing

that's a tree dummy

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

here's what i'm going to do, i'm going to have an idea that will end shootings forever (if everyone listens to me) and save a billion lives and then people will like me (maybe)

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Network Pesci posted:

every piece of iron was floating through space at some point or another. meteor iron was just floating there more recently. it shouldn't really matter, its all space metal :shrug:

Yunvespla
Jan 21, 2016
only if we also make bombs illegal oh wait bombs are already illegal and oh wait bombs still kill oh wait

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Rutibex posted:

every piece of iron was floating through space at some point or another. meteor iron was just floating there more recently. it shouldn't really matter, its all space metal :shrug:

Hemoglobin contains iron

I'm from space

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

various cheeses posted:

Hemoglobin contains iron

I'm from space

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xaj407ofjNE

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

thanks white science guy

dk2m
May 6, 2009
guns are cool and good and if you disagree you're probably a human being and we al know what happened there

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Keg posted:

People shouldn't be mean. They should be nice, instead.

Holy poo poo, dude.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

EorayMel posted:

Honestly I'm just looking for an excuse to post this

And maybe this

i thought this thread would be bad but it looks like theres some good in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Enfield posted:

without guns people would just use throwing daggers and repeating crossbows

You ever see that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles van that shoots out manhole covers out the front? Wow! Would that ever wreck stuff up!

• Locked thread