Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

So both Corbin/Ziggler and Sheamus/Crews have been moved to the main show and have been replaced by Lucha Dragons/Dudleyz and Golden Truth/Fabreeze.

Things are looking good that I'll be able to skip a lot when I try to catch up after GoT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The fact that he didn't have the sense to put this on a coffee mug makes me really happy that WWE cut bait on him.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

he went from selling twisted iced tea and hardees to this

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

RaceyBucket posted:

All video games are bad.

Incorrect. "Ninja Gaiden 2: The Dark Sword of Chaos" on the NES is pure art.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

New survey listed DVD/BluRay possibilities for next year. Includes one on Steph (lol of course), one for The Guy The Big Dog Roman God King Reigns, compilations of both the Cruiserweight title's history and the best matches of '97, Goldberg, and OVW

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Chris James 2 posted:

New survey listed DVD/BluRay possibilities for next year. Includes one on Steph (lol of course)

Does Stephanie have actual fans? Out of curiosity I put her name in the WWE shop search and the only thing that came up was a Connor's Cure bracelet. Her workout DVD isn't even in the shop anymore (though HHH's still is).

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Something tells me the main reason WWE wants a lovely yearly game is because EA makes a bunch of lovely yearly games. WWE is so desperate to appear relevant that they will shamelessly mimic other companies that they think are relevant.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Just make a full HD remake of Wrestlemania 2000 or No Mercy.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Erebus posted:

Does Stephanie have actual fans? Out of curiosity I put her name in the WWE shop search and the only thing that came up was a Connor's Cure bracelet. Her workout DVD isn't even in the shop anymore (though HHH's still is).

Me

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Chris James 2 posted:

New survey listed DVD/BluRay possibilities for next year. Includes one on Steph (lol of course)

Can't wait for the revisionist history on this one.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

CobiWann posted:

There's a Drew McIntyre joke in this Lawler mess somewhere...

I'm going to bypass that and instead go with:

Hey, Jerry! I got some bad news for you! Hopefully, next week, YOU won't be around!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Gonz posted:

Just make a full HD remake of Wrestlemania 2000 or No Mercy.

They can update the roster and arenas all they want, as long as they keep the menu theme. Dig-dig-diggity-dog, dig-diggity-dog.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Socko.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

breakin!

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Sionistic posted:

Something tells me the main reason WWE wants a lovely yearly game is because EA makes a bunch of lovely yearly games. WWE is so desperate to appear relevant that they will shamelessly mimic other companies that they think are relevant.

Actually, they probably want a lovely yearly game because people will mindlessly purchase yearly editions, regardless of how much of the content is actually new vs. recycled. It's almost pure profit.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWt9wutuXqE

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Gavok posted:

I'm going to bypass that and instead go with:

Hey, Jerry! I got some bad news for you! Hopefully, next week, YOU won't be around!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/744004226729148416

lol

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Big E already lost judging by the picture.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Oh my god WWE is going to bring back HulkaMatt's favorite wrestler full time AGAIN.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Great White Hope posted:

Oh my god WWE is going to bring back HulkaMatt's favorite wrestler full time AGAIN.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Great White Hope posted:

tatanka worked a wwe match in 2016

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

oatgan posted:

tatanka worked a wwe match in 2016

Ten years ago, Tatanka inexplicably worked a battle royal, then became a full time wrestler.

History always repeats itself.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Then. Now. Forever.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I actually liked Tatanka little run he had on smackdown. His gimmick still sucked but he had good matches.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Ed Leslie: 2017 Royal Rumble Winner

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I assume Dave is referring to MVP

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

The_Rob posted:

I actually liked Tatanka little run he had on smackdown. His gimmick still sucked but he had good matches.
Didn't (Road Warrior) Animal have an odd little singles run around that period too? What a weird time.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
While I wouldnt mind MVP coming back, hopefully they dont make him use the playmaker again, and hopefully they dont rehash the same exact storyline

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

JR and HHH are on a song on the new Wale mixtape :laffo:

Owns

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
This year's Mania battle royale was such a fever dream I still can't believe it actually happened.

--OK here come out all the jobbers at once--wait, is that Baron Corbin? Huh.

--OK guys who might actually win are getting full entrances--hey it's DDP, sweet! I love DDP!

--SHAQ?!?!?!?!

--(halfway through the match) ... Tatanka? The gently caress is he doing here? I didn't even know he was still alive.

--HOLY poo poo BARON CORBIN WON

In hindsight it might actually be my favorite Andre battle royale yet. If this is going to keep being a thing, and if they clearly don't care about who wins, they may as well double down on the random bonkers poo poo. In the middle of like a 30-hour Mania that may have come the closest to genuinely entertained I was.

Benne fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Jun 18, 2016

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AM1GladFDs

Why does an ad about fatherhood also have weird sexual undertones and Roman Reigns

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Why does an ad about fatherhood also have weird sexual undertones and Roman Reigns

roman is daf

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Yer auld da is dressed in his paramilitary gear and shouting "Sufferin Succotash"

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

if this means the glorious return of Big Poppa Pump, then I'm all for it.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I hope everybody is mega hype for Roman Reigns' new theme music this Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCkHanF4v1w

Also, his new ring gear, which is just a three piece suit from Brooks Brothers with fancy gold cuff links and leather dress shoes.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Why does an ad about fatherhood also have weird sexual undertones

Sure sure, next you'll be saying there's sexual undertones to this ad :rolleyes:

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Roman Reigns is going to reveal himself as the real man behind dads4real.geocities.com. Turns out he funded The Club's attempts to get into WWE.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Is Roman going to win clean tomorrow or is it going to be a dodgy finish? Seth probably won't lose his first match back clean as a whistle right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I can see Seth's next feud tying into the finish of the match tomorrow.

• Locked thread