Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Ultra's Slot 1:

Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:

My first initial feedback. Thank god they're not all called "Ultron's Molecular Thing" or "Ultron's Crazy Boots" or "Ultron's whatever"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
kind of weird the summon unique is associated with the ultron who didn't have any kind of summons or minions at all

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
His synergy bonuses seem to be +3% summon damage/+1 Intelligence, for what that is worth.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
They're going apeshit on that cdr

All the better for killing innocent bystanders

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Ultron on TC right now is lazy doom and I mean that in the worst possible way.

Ranged? Fill up the left tree and pick the specialization that gives you another dot layer and makes your cooldowns hit harder.
Melee? Fill up the middle tree and pick the specialization that gives you another dot layer and makes your cooldowns hit harder.
Summon? Max your drone powers and then fly around farting your balls off I guess

His Great New Tech is just Magik's Command bar. He has no built-in Suit Power restoration, his capstone/specialization power is a boring half-uptime CDR/BDR buff (think Definite Particle), his animations are agonizingly slow (especially most of his ranged abilities; turns out firing lasers requires a whole bunch of DBZ style posturing first, even for robots), his signature is a ground-target dot layer with no synergy in his kit (like most of his other moves, I guess), his ult is a few AoE pulses that locks him in place, and he has no teleport.

I hope this saves the 3 people still playing this game the time it takes to download TC.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Sounds about right. Enjoy!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

My first initial feedback. Thank god they're not all called "Ultron's Molecular Thing" or "Ultron's Crazy Boots" or "Ultron's whatever"

My first initial feedback: could they not have changed the name of Thor's Odinrage proc before putting it on the killer robot?

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Jedit posted:

My first initial feedback: could they not have changed the name of Thor's Odinrage proc before putting it on the killer robot?

I think Ultron has actually stolen the odinforce at one point which is dumb, but not :gaz: at least

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jedit posted:

It's intentional, look at the flavor text.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

so he has nothing truly cool or special :rip:

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

I hope this saves the 3 people still playing this game the time it takes to download TC.

It did, actually. Thanks.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Ultron is amazing, you've truly outdone yourself this time Gazillion

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Redheaded was just calling aarontag her ex-boyfriend because he doesn't talk to her anymore. I offered to beat him up for breaking her heart. Then Toni Braxton's "Unbreak My Heart" came up on her Pandora.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
I'm taking a massive dump right now and this moment is probably more satisfying than anything gaz will put out ever.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

We know, it makes the thread show a little 1 next to the title.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

blade successfully iceskated uphill and claimed the #1 spot on both the epic and cosmic danger room tourney, in fact the top 3 in epic were all blade

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Gibbering Madness posted:

I'm taking a massive dump right now and this moment is probably more satisfying than anything gaz will put out ever.

nah, MH is definitely better than your post

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
this thread was better when it was primarily mr. 69 rapping

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
this thread was never good

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

this thread was better when it was primarily mr. 69 rapping

Cool cats rapping about videogames? Nice up to date slang, grandpa.

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

Cool cats rapping about videogames? Nice up to date slang, grandpa.

He's just a simple country lawyer, leave him be.

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

Blockhouse posted:

this thread was never good

Also, Blade is good now? I thought he was from the dumpster fire period of design. It's so hard to keep up with this garbage, especially when you don't play it.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

it's done, moon knight is cosmic 60, i can finally die in peace

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Sweet Christmas!

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
ultron TC feedback is overwhelmingly negative

no way he comes out next week

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Scrap him and do his brother, Hyper Ron, instead.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I played Luke to 60 today

I don't know what they were trying to do there but it didn't work out

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Prel posted:

Also, Blade is good now? I thought he was from the dumpster fire period of design. It's so hard to keep up with this garbage, especially when you don't play it.
You could activate his ult in the No Ults Allowed Danger Room while he was doing a death animation.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Feedback from the Ultron thread:

quote:

RenamedCHADRenamedCHAD Posts: 429 Amazing
3:43AM

Here is suggestion, fire mm already. Releasing new heroes which should be the strongest part of the game with ip like marvel has been the weakest for very long time.

Chufmoney designed Ultron mainly this go, not Mayhem

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Fire Mr Michael Mayhem, Midtown Madness, Madame Masque, and Mac Mtonight.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

punchymcpunch posted:

Fire Mr Michael Mayhem, Midtown Madness, Madame Masque, and Mac Mtonight.

Then fire ICR. From a cannon. Into space. Cosmic today this, motherfucker!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Wow please don't insinuate that ICR's initials are MM. We all know for a fact that his name is Brett J Gazillion.

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

Ghostlight posted:

You could activate his ult in the No Ults Allowed Danger Room while he was doing a death animation.

Strangely, this makes way more sense than him being good.

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012

Prel posted:

Strangely, this makes way more sense than him being good.

Sadly I still want ultron. Maybe there is a shiny nugget in all that poo poo?

In better news the silver man has finally passed the trial. His own uniques l63, mid tow ring, level 4 ccr, and a smattering of movement artifacts and a invulnerable core with shity stats. And tab will have collosus through tomorrow I think. She missed it by about 10% of red guys life. But at my bad advice I told her to watch out for the sentinels whom we later discovered she could walk up and hug with no issue's that cost her a lot of time. Between knowing that and her gungir getting level 4 I think she has it in the bag.

Also for the person who was also working on collosus the build she is using was really easy to put together and we had 90% of the stuff just collection dust in our stashes.

xyigx fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Jun 19, 2016

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

COSMIC

TODAY

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
incredible. rated 5.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Blockhouse posted:

ultron TC feedback is overwhelmingly negative

no way he comes out next week

Why do you think they read TC feedback?

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

It is with great joy and shame that I announce the founding of the Cosmic Cat Club, an elite group of idiots within Symbiote Groot Force dedicated to making terrible decisions. To apply for membership:
1. 2. 3.

Level 60, of course. And because this is an exclusive club wherein members are expected to possess some modicum of taste, I'm also going to need you to post your non-cosmic Hawkeye. Members spotted on a cosmic Hawkeye will be summarily excommunicated or executed, whichever is more convenient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!

Irony.or.Death posted:

It is with great joy and shame that I announce the founding of the Cosmic Cat Club, an elite group of idiots within Symbiote Groot Force dedicated to making terrible decisions. To apply for membership:
1. 2. 3.

Level 60, of course. And because this is an exclusive club wherein members are expected to possess some modicum of taste, I'm also going to need you to post your non-cosmic Hawkeye. Members spotted on a cosmic Hawkeye will be summarily excommunicated or executed, whichever is more convenient.

Hawkeye owns. I bought him today and I'm having a ton of fun. I think Hawkeye might replace Wolverine as my favorite, or at least tie for that spot.

I'm really starting to doubt any and all hero suggestions - oh get Doom he is good and fun, sucks. Oh Wolverine is bad, actually fun.

• Locked thread