Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How will you be voting in the UKEU Referendum?
This poll is closed.
Remain - Keep Britane Strong! 328 15.40%
Leave - Take Are Sovreignity Back! 115 5.40%
Remain - But only because Brexit are crazy 506 23.76%
Leave - But only because the EU is terrible 157 7.37%
Spoiled Ballot - This whole thing is an awful idea 61 2.86%
I'm not going to vote 19 0.89%
I'm not allowed to vote 411 19.30%
Pissflaps 533 25.02%
Total: 2130 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

pencilgate? has miss quinn not suffered enough today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Why is anything named Galloway always so poo poo?

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Christ, Dimbleby loving hates Angela Eagle

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/nickeardleybbc/status/746133219301597184

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I remember when Bush beat Kerry in 04 we found out the result before bed time, i think it was like 8 pm. Wow its like 1 am in england right now and theyre just beginning, and its like half the size of america and we have iPhones and twitter now. Just crazy. Send these people some help.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Colchester over 75% turnout as well.

genericuser
Mar 1, 2007

[insert clever comment here]
Well Prime Minister Boris would be quite funny.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
When are Wandsworth expected to declare? I want to give up and go to bed but foolish hope still burns within.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

You promised me thing Scotland

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Christ.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

UrbicaMortis posted:

gently caress this, I'm going to bed.

Yeah. I'm not gonna torture myself with a drip feed of "oh another count announced this is obviously the fault of corbyn to engage lower class voters"

pre-emptory gently caress essex

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I hope Germany declares war in 12 hours.

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

72% turnout in Oxford is probably good at least? Lots of students there.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
liu kang is about to beat shang tsung and we still don't have wandsworth

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

genericuser posted:

Well Prime Minister Boris would should be quite funny.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Does anyone want to join my suicide pact

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Wandsworth must feel right embarrassed after all their big talk

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

kustomkarkommando posted:

56% is poo poo in Glasgow

The two campaigns made next to zero impact in Scotland. Was all just treated wearily and uninterested. Despite almost every msp going for Remain. Just so uninteresting.

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD
Struggling to understand what the BBC bar chart thing is actually showing...? It looks symmetrical and in a random order... Looks like something you'd load into Audacity

genericuser
Mar 1, 2007

[insert clever comment here]

African AIDS cum posted:

I remember when Bush beat Kerry in 04 we found out the result before bed time, i think it was like 8 pm. Wow its like 1 am in england right now and theyre just beginning, and its like half the size of america and we have iPhones and twitter now. Just crazy. Send these people some help.

Remember, if the UK was a US state we would be the second poorest after Mississippi. We're not as rich as people think.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

African AIDS cum posted:

Remember when America took a month to count an election?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

DesperateDan posted:

Yeah. I'm not gonna torture myself with a drip feed of "oh another count announced this is obviously the fault of corbyn to engage lower class voters"

Lots of defensiveness ITT.

It's not Corbyn's fault if the UK votes leave, but on the other hand, he hasn't pulled his weight in the remain campaign.

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008
Jeremy, Broxbourne is a shithole, let's not look at it

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Help Im Alive posted:

The UK apparently.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

HappyHippo posted:

Remember when America took a month to count an election?

A lot of very powerful people tried very hard to make it go that long.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

genericuser posted:

Remember, if the UK was a US state we would be the second poorest after Mississippi. We're not as rich as people think.

'cuz of the immigrants and EU no doubt. :v:

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

African AIDS cum posted:

Yeah polls don't close until 10pm and polling stations are much more numerous because we haven't spent 50 years trying to disenfranchise poor and working class voters.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

genericuser posted:

The UK has a higher GDP than any US state, doesn't it?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

genericuser posted:

Unfortunate yikes, thanks was not aware of this

OvineYeast
Jul 16, 2007

Freiheit ist immer Freiheit der Andersdenkenden

Pissflaps posted:

Lots of defensiveness ITT.

It's not Corbyn's fault if the UK votes leave, but on the other hand, he hasn't pulled his weight in the remain campaign.

For someone who doesn't really give a poo poo about it I'd say he's put his end in.

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

Am I missing something, or does Jeremy Vine's magic kingdom not have any indication of swing or whatever?

Like he goes well the thing's strongly leave on the index, here's the actual results... is there any visual comparison to see how much the result varied from the prediction?

Hobo
Dec 12, 2007

Forum bum

Ewan posted:

Struggling to understand what the BBC bar chart thing is actually showing...? It looks symmetrical and in a random order... Looks like something you'd load into Audacity

I understand what they're trying to do - comparing results to expected values - but the way they're presenting it isn't useful at all.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Jeremy Vine and the Vote Stalks

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Well gently caress

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/adrianmasters84/status/746131986746609665

Sounds correct to me

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Help Im Alive posted:

Done

You first

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Pissflaps posted:

The UK has a higher GDP than any US state, doesn't it?

lotta poor people on those islands :sad:

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

baka kaba posted:

Am I missing something, or does Jeremy Vine's magic kingdom not have any indication of swing or whatever?

Like he goes well the thing's strongly leave on the index, here's the actual results... is there any visual comparison to see how much the result varied from the prediction?

Can't really have "swing" on an election that has literally never happened before.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pissflaps posted:

You heard wrong. Maybe a school shooting distracted you?

Actually, that sound was your country shooting itself in the foot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

genericuser posted:

Wait, what measurement is this using? No way we're poorer than some podunk places like the Dakotas or something.

• Locked thread