Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

that aint nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

The Sphinxster posted:

It makes me think you must be pretty loving dumb if you think that.

Your racist

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I like him fine, I thought we were calling out racisms.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
His name is a slur against Sphoenicians.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
racist

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Maoist Pussy posted:

His name is a slur against Sphoenicians.

the greeks don't matter

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Islam stop oppressing the indigenous culture of Egypt. Free the Sphinxsters. Abu-Bakr out of the Nile Delta, jihad is racism,!

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

The Sphinxster posted:

:mediocre:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Maoist Pussy posted:

Islam stop oppressing the indigenous culture of Egypt. Free the Sphinxsters. Abu-Bakr out of the Nile Delta, jihad is racism,!

you have to be the worst loving poster in at least 10 years

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I'll return to this enthralling discussion when I am done reporting all the bigotry in the Tyranid thread. That just won't do at all.

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?
I am Chicana. At work they asked me to make enough beans for 50 burritos and steak for 50 fajitas for a 4th of July thingy on Friday. I bought a 25 pound bag of beans at Sam's and when I carried it into the door, my roommate laughed at me. Is that racism?

Full disclosure: my roommate is also Mexican.

Fuller disclosure: I don't know how to make fajita steaks, so I bought some Taco Bell seasoning packs.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Racism really pisses me off!

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

The Sphinxster posted:

You're racist.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Racism really pisses me off!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
The current racism I am really pissed off about is the racism of Britons against Poles, who are a different race.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21700658-after-30-years-attempts-eradicate-barbaric-practice-it-continues-time-try-new

stop trying to stop FGM please it's a bit racist of you its just like circumcision after all

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
How could I be racist? I own a 4k definition Samsung 65 inch television.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I drive a Jap car, have a Kraut Blender and love mexican food. It is literally impossible for me to be racist.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
My best friend is a white guy that I tell people is a black guy.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Remember when Jesse Jackson called NYC "hymietown", lol good one Jesse

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

I am Toni Lippi posted:

this thread is for grenade owners only friend. we don't cater to diamonds or whatever you are here

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Hey, racism, your breath stinks.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Non star bellied sneeches need to pull up their pants and stop playing the hip hop so loud.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Eminem?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hogge Wild posted:

mind posting a sample?

Haha you guys!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Professor Shark posted:

Haha you guys!

Hahaha no but seriously post fat black asses or we'll know you're racist.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/d7/b1/c8/d7b1c8fafe0f22123fe7e7ede50617bc.jpg

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

racist roll call checking in i geuss

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
It's-a me, Mario. Mamma Mia!

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

i mean, racism itself is OK, but racists are bad

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Racism is for weak, backwards countries like Europe and Islam.

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010

As a Cenobite I feel the term zipperhead has been badly misused and instead should represent my freakshow culture.

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
Mookface

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
people from the mushroom kingdom are goddamn mush-heads

also they're fungi fuckers, turtle shell dodgers, koopa-killers and minus world masturbators

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
you guys remember that tiem hermoine said the "n" word?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Fookin jacobites

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh

There's several brands of snack food in China that use the same imagery. I, a white man, was shocked when I first saw it. The locals did not give a poo poo. The Chinese are the real racists.

Edit:
No really, my favorite restaurant has racist jokes about black people written on their paper chopstick sleeves. I spent half an hour last week trying to explain to my students that the out-of-Africa theory does not mean that black people are subhuman. Then I had to explain that it's not appropriate to call mixed-raced individuals hybrids and/or half-breeds. That's not even as bad as it could be. No one brought up the nationalist theory that states that Chinese evolved from the superior hominid homo-erectus and that other races came from other inferior hominid lines. I call those days good days.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
racism in america right now is not only rampant, its straight up pathetic how delicate everyones egos are everywhere. Like christ human being PUSSY BITCH TITS CURSE WORDS WHY WORDS HURT WHAT WORDS DO its loving ridiculous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

PallasAthene posted:

I am Chicana. At work they asked me to make enough beans for 50 burritos and steak for 50 fajitas for a 4th of July thingy on Friday. I bought a 25 pound bag of beans at Sam's and when I carried it into the door, my roommate laughed at me. Is that racism?

Probably.

Also you're a cishet transphobe. Chicana? I think you mean Chicanx.

And a fatphobe for policing other people's bodies and the amount of beans that is appropriate to put into those bodies in one meal.

• Locked thread