Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

NotALizardman posted:

at least post one of the good ones you loving hobbit

im new to this posting anime gimmick

are there actually good ones or are you trying to trick me, it seems like a trick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Mikemo Tyson posted:

Hello neighbor let us hang out and bask in the glory of hating on the yellow mans.

I sense a candle lit dinner of top quality sandwich products in our future

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Ajax posted:

im new to this posting anime gimmick

are there actually good ones or are you trying to trick me, it seems like a trick.

Maybe the one you posted is too old?

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Please stop posting these weird little girls with ship parts haphazardly glued on like a lazy 40k unit conversion

Pakelika
May 13, 2005

Work It! Thats Right! Awwww Yeah!
Just started re-playing during the anniversary event (had messed around a while ago but never got into it), managed to level 60 my Storm, Scarlet Witch, Deadpool, Cap, and Iron Man. Would love to get an invite to the supergroup, just trying to focus on gearing up Deadpool as he's the only one I was able to get passed the cosmic trials of yet. Name is the same as here.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Baby Proof posted:

Wait..that's the real login screen??? I just assumed my ancient graphics card was hosed up again.
No expenses spared on enticing players to login.

Wait, I mean paid. No expenses paid.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

NotALizardman posted:

Moar bulge too plz

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'd like an invite, same name as here.

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!

Erdricks posted:

Moar bulge too plz

Here you go

Mikemo Tyson
Apr 30, 2008

Has Lizardman procreated or something where is all this anime coming from???

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

the anime is coming from inside the thread

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Mikemo Tyson posted:

Has Lizardman procreated

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Baby Proof posted:

Wait..that's the real login screen??? I just assumed my ancient graphics card was hosed up again.

It's a callback to the intro/first story line cutscene where the Watcher is monologuing and it shows everyone really fast on a white background. But it looks kinda terrible with the models.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
the joke is that i have

but could you imagine. lizardman having a kid.

welp, cya

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

NotALizardman posted:

"good ones"

Mikemo Tyson posted:

Has Lizardman procreated

Sadly, body pillows are as barren as the rest of Lizardman's life.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Prel posted:

Sadly, body pillows are as barren as the rest of Lizardman's life.
I was going to make this joke

We're the same, you and I

Phyresis posted:

the joke is that i have

but could you imagine. lizardman having a kid.

welp, cya

Hi Phyresis youw ere right about everything bye Phyresis

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I'm so sorry to hear of your diagnosis Prel.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
thereis no cure

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!
https://twitter.com/Asros/status/748355845583306753

are we going to get a mythical Thursday patch and not Friday second Thursday?

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

ransome posted:

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/748355845583306753

are we going to get a mythical Thursday patch and not Friday second Thursday?

Oooh, a rare bit of foresight from Mr. Gaz as we hit a American Holiday weekend and a character release as well. Hopefully Second Thursday Patchday will be enough to catch them bugs so Ryolnir can go on his second of three yearly American Holiday Hot Dog Binges.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
So I've never been able to find a straight answer but if I'm farming for an artifact that drops from a specific boss, say Ultron, does the difficulty I do the terminal in matter?

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Doesn't make me regret cosmicking TM any less. Death to the yellow king of lies

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

MC Nietzche posted:

So I've never been able to find a straight answer but if I'm farming for an artifact that drops from a specific boss, say Ultron, does the difficulty I do the terminal in matter?
Yes, Cosmic has a higher base chance and bonus chests, while some artifacts won't drop at all in Green.

e: to clarify, this is how it supposedly works, but the only people who can really test drops are Gaz but they do it using a "simulator" and have a history of insisting for months that everything was working fine it's just coincidence we're now pushing out a patch with a line item saying the drop chances have been increased.

Ghostlight fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jun 30, 2016

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

goblin today

The Big Bad Worf
Jan 26, 2004
Quad-greatness
Every time I launch this game, I feel like I burn out on it in a couple of hours, to the point of "why am I even playing this game"

But pretty much all of this week, i've launched it the following day anyway and wasted even more time on it.

This probably isn't a healthy cycle.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

That's all any of us have been doing for years.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Chilichimp posted:

Ohio is in zero ways southern.

except for all the confederate flags.

Also ohio is very pretty if you enjoy looking at corn and soybeans.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Ghostlight posted:

Yes, Cosmic has a higher base chance and bonus chests, while some artifacts won't drop at all in Green.

e: to clarify, this is how it supposedly works, but the only people who can really test drops are Gaz but they do it using a "simulator" and have a history of insisting for months that everything was working fine it's just coincidence we're now pushing out a patch with a line item saying the drop chances have been increased.

Thanks for the reply.

So boss artifacts can drop from the bounty chests in cosmic? If not what bonus chest are you referring to?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Yeah, the Cosmic Bounty chests.

From memory they can't drop boss uniques, and the chests generated by boss affixes like Marvelous! can't drop either artifacts or uniques. Also if you're just farming then it's generally much faster to teleport through to the boss and smash them in the face twice than kill 100+ mobs for the Bounty once.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Ultron Alt stumeCo:

Ultron Default:

And the O is livid at his damage and "very disappointed" so I would expect a great release today. He'll probably be just fine.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

ultron is good

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers

OneDeadlyBum posted:

Every time I launch this game, I feel like I burn out on it in a couple of hours, to the point of "why am I even playing this game"

But pretty much all of this week, i've launched it the following day anyway and wasted even more time on it.

This probably isn't a healthy cycle.

This is how I went from a few hours a day to a few times a week, to logging in/out, to 15+ month break, to a few hours a day at the Civil War event to almost stopping again right now.

It's been a fun romp, but this game drags fast for some reason.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I'm at about 25 with cosmic Deadpool, so far super smooth. When I pick up my check this week I'm buying Ultron, I've got to hear all his lines, they've gotta be gold.

Also, what are the smartest boost purchases for expediting cosmic? I must know the secret wallet cheat codes passed down throughout generations of yellowmen.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Does he just have a roboman voice, or is the actor doing a dead-on James Spader impression? Raise my hopes or dash them.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

punchymcpunch posted:

Does he just have a roboman voice, or is the actor doing a dead-on James Spader impression? Raise my hopes or dash them.

generic 'i hate the hu mans' robot voice

no james spaderman unfortunately

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

HebrewMagic posted:

I'm at about 25 with cosmic Deadpool, so far super smooth. When I pick up my check this week I'm buying Ultron, I've got to hear all his lines, they've gotta be gold.

Also, what are the smartest boost purchases for expediting cosmic? I must know the secret wallet cheat codes passed down throughout generations of yellowmen.

but the yellowmen's in this thread cheat codes is to whale out like ahab and buy all the boosts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

punchymcpunch posted:

it's the same ultron voice as the one already in game

• Locked thread