Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

EXAKT Science posted:

it's also a weekend gamestart and deadline is a long ways off yet, where are your convictions?

also this is a weird snipe. what's wrong with giving up on a case literally nobody agrees with you on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

EXAKT Science posted:

also lol tomm i was literally just about to call you out for lurking how's it going?

people keep posting while i'm asleep and day one is always terrible.

i'm reading i just don't have super strong opinions on anyone but asiina atm.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
hi quid!

yes apparently Asiina was lying. also TMM and BottleKnight are scums

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno posted:

Asiina claims n0 cop, tastes calls her scum ninja and posts his full role pm, asii says she was jk about the cop

Here we are

Dont forget your killing me at the end of the day magically, then you're going to die when my PGO goes off.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

only a shimada brother can control the dragon

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

EXAKT Science posted:

I'll convict you for the worst possible crime: being and australian

also this is mean and someday i'll get revenge

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

BottleKnight posted:

also this is a weird snipe. what's wrong with giving up on a case literally nobody agrees with you on?

it feels like an opinion that you don't actually believe and aren't really invested in. you aren't exactly pushing the issue, and the interactions you've had with keane since making your case have been very white-noise on your end.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Quidnose posted:

what in the gently caress is going on, this is a lot of posts

someone summarize for me my weekend has been hella busy. asiina is lying now??

Too many posts for the weekend. I'm half tempted to vote pleasantville but that will just get rid of the lurkers, not the people who make me read 500 posts every time I check this drat thread.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Tommunist posted:

also this is mean and someday i'll get revenge

bring it mate

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EXAKT Science posted:

hi quid!

yes apparently Asiina was lying. also TMM and BottleKnight are scums

So are you voting Asiina because she was lying or because you think she is scum?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So besides the infinitum/kashuno circle jerk and the asiina/jimson fiasco, I miss anything in the last 300 posts?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Dont forget your killing me at the end of the day magically, then you're going to die when my PGO goes off.

Gonna be so :smugdon: when you die and I don't

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

imgay posted:

So besides the infinitum/kashuno circle jerk and the asiina/jimson fiasco, I miss anything in the last 300 posts?

Taste probably saw Asiina's role pm and she scum.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

TMMadman posted:

So are you voting Asiina because she was lying or because you think she is scum?

She's playing a scummy game and TT thinks that if he got a random result from ability 2 it would have reflected that.

Also this is setup spec but Little Mac put some work into these roles and Asiina just picked Tactician from the wiki and called it Dracula.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

EXAKT Science posted:

##vote asiina, she's the female terminator with a ninja and bulletproof mechanic
code:
[/quote]
whoa big if true

because this quote screwed up my vote. I was voting for you and thought I was still, taste's vote ended up outside the quote tag.

##vote tmm

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

imgay posted:

once we get to Neo Tokyo, we gotta get our bikes outta storage so we can put down the Joker Gang (ジョーカーのギャング) once and for all

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

yeah idk why we're going anywhere but neo tokyo tbjh

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

She's playing a scummy game and TT thinks that if he got a random result from ability 2 it would have reflected that.

Also this is setup spec but Little Mac put some work into these roles and Asiina just picked Tactician from the wiki and called it Dracula.

im also struggling to see freaking dracula having those powers

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Tommunist posted:

yeah idk why we're going anywhere but neo tokyo tbjh

because anime isnt real you nerds

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm still marking but since I can't stay away, I'll say I can't really fight against whether the flavour fits the role. Blame Little Mac, I got nothing. :shrug:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
pls post more i am bored~

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EXAKT Science posted:

[/code]

whoa big if true

because this quote screwed up my vote. I was voting for you and thought I was still, taste's vote ended up outside the quote tag.

##vote tmm
[/quote]

So you don't think Asiina is scum?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

##vote tmm

So you don't think Asiina is scum?
[/quote]

Hahaha, anyone who quotes that post is going to end up voting me.

##unvote

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
There's like a million post Exakt

And you should vote Bottle or whatever his name is with me

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
what

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Your Personal Muse posted:

i am totally open to the idea

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Your Personal Muse posted:

do you know who i am

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
and i mean post more in the now not in general

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

:siren: I AM 100% ABSOLUTELY NOT JOKING :siren:

:siren: NO WAIT gently caress I GOT CAUGHT OUT! IT'S JUST A JOKE GUYS! :siren:

I've already explained I obviously wasn't going to keep up my ruse when someone says "hey this is your role PM" and it's not my role PM. I'm going to talk about my real role.

But those statements you quoted (and you left out the ones where I was VERY OBVIOUSLY joking) are still sarcastic as gently caress or else aren't me calling Jimson scum but saying that I wasn't a lyncher (which I'm not) or questioning Kashuno saying he didn't care whether Jimson was scum or not.

There's a long post I want to write in response to I think Kashuno who said that it was pointless because it didn't tell us anything, which I very much disagree with because even before Taste came in with his claim we had already learned a whole bunch and I know at least I had formed opinions about several people, so it wasn't pointless. I don't have time to write that post right now and put quotes in, but I'll say that I think I did what I wanted to do which was jumpstart the game out of jokephase and it wasn't wasted time at all.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

did jimson die?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Quidnose posted:

did jimson die?

no, unless you mean irl in which case :iiam:

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Quidnose posted:

did jimson die?

Taste saved him by revealing that Asiina was lying about the N0 cop.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

so he didn't post his role PM? i'm confused

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

look man I was just kidding about that claim that took off and seemed viable and i claimed benefited me

i would have totally said something at 10 votes

I have to go again but I just want to quote this because there is no growing ironicat big enough for this post coming from Taste.

Have you forgotten Golgatha? Cause I sure as gently caress haven't.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
But Asiina is totes town because reasons so we should never, ever lynch her.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

well, quidnose is not exhaustively posting 80 replies to stuff from page 5-24 as he reads the thread so I guess he's scum this game.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Asiina posted:

I've already explained I obviously wasn't going to keep up my ruse when someone says "hey this is your role PM" and it's not my role PM. I'm going to talk about my real role.

But those statements you quoted (and you left out the ones where I was VERY OBVIOUSLY joking) are still sarcastic as gently caress or else aren't me calling Jimson scum but saying that I wasn't a lyncher (which I'm not) or questioning Kashuno saying he didn't care whether Jimson was scum or not.

There's a long post I want to write in response to I think Kashuno who said that it was pointless because it didn't tell us anything, which I very much disagree with because even before Taste came in with his claim we had already learned a whole bunch and I know at least I had formed opinions about several people, so it wasn't pointless. I don't have time to write that post right now and put quotes in, but I'll say that I think I did what I wanted to do which was jumpstart the game out of jokephase and it wasn't wasted time at all.

See the problem I have with your whole claim of 'I wanted to jumpstart the game out of jokephase' is that you made your claim literally 30 minutes after the game started. You didn't even give jokephase a chance to start.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

But Asiina is totes town because reasons so we should never, ever lynch her.

This, but unironically.

Okay off I go to cry at the state of the education system.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

yeah i'm not reading the like 800 posts of mostly jokephase that i missed, sorry about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

See the problem I have with your whole claim of 'I wanted to jumpstart the game out of jokephase' is that you made your claim literally 30 minutes after the game started. You didn't even give jokephase a chance to start.

Not that it matters what I say here because you have me on ignore which is always a good way to play mafia. :rolleyes:

• Locked thread