Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

NihilismNow posted:

Well not the guy who destroyed his 1.5 billion carrier while ratting, he can get hosed.

what kind of shitfit carrier barely breaks hull cost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

moridin don't forget to condemn the reagan administration for supporting the afghan mujahideen during the height of the cold war but give obama a pass for doing the same with the libyan rebels

why obama sucks too

it's just the same foreign policy we've been failing at for the last 50 years, none of them are any different

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
imo :gas:

Moridin, dont u think ur posting uhh...."style" would be more suited for DnD? At least they can throw paragraphs at you and indulge in your dementia or w/e debilitating thing that drives you to carepost so much when nobody gives a wet gay fart

hope

this

helps

god bles-

s you my friend

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cartouche posted:

Maybe because Shitlery is running for POTUS?

yeah def that's why they had more investigations about it than over 9/11 before Clinton even announced she was running

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
It's like some people have never experienced a political smear campaign before.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

imo :gas:

Moridin, dont u think ur posting uhh...."style" would be more suited for DnD? At least they can throw paragraphs at you and indulge in your dementia or w/e debilitating thing that drives you to carepost so much when nobody gives a wet gay fart

hope

this

helps

god bles-

s you my friend

says the poster who is barely ever in GBS and is in fact a FYAD and DND regular

suck my dick you fuckman

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
pee pee doo doo

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
lol at calling two separate pending cases of litigation a smear campaign

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Moridin920 posted:

says the poster who is barely ever in GBS and is in fact a FYAD and DND regular

suck my dick you fuckman

nice meltdown :ocelot::grin:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
in fact all you FYAD retards are sad pathetic sacks who stopped being relevant 10 years ago when you reached age 30, get over it already piss bitches and stop telling gbs how to be

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
time for moraidin to get back on the train

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moridin920 posted:

I didn't say they did 9/11, I just said their negligence resulted in it just as much as Clinton's actions resulted in Benghazi but you don't see people condemning the Bush administration in the same way even though waaaaaay more people died, and civilians on domestic soil no less.

ahahah yes *wink wink* I too entirely believe the government reports on 9/11 *nudge nudge*

ok I will have to keep it quick but I found out that the NSA can't decrypt stuff written in fullwidth text, so let's use that from now on to discuss Bush's Reptilian Agenda, the truth will come out brother, we're in this together

ahahaha I hope you enjoyed this cute cat ascii art

have a good day

good luck I know they are listening, you're our last hope moridin

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

feedmegin posted:

Because Trump is using his death to get votes.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/19/republican-convention-trump-gop-grief-exploitation

I, uh, don't think he would have voted Trump, personally.

hmm he might have changed his mind had he survived hillary having him killed

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
or might not have, goons arent smart

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol jesus look at your dumb rear end i feel embarrassed even quoting you

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
just to show how Moridin is so bitter about FYAD for some apparent reason

I have never posted there and I think its amusing that he's lashing out about this :allears:

like its a really oddly specific call out

whats the dealio there buddy~

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
RIP VileRat, best loving diplomancer in New Eden galaxy.

If NATO kept Gaddafi alive, we would still have that guy around.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Lastgirl posted:

I have never posted there and I think its amusing that he's lashing out about this :allears:

he must be confusing you with skylark

moridin dont try to call people out for posting in a subforum without plat, it's one of the classic blunders

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moridin920 posted:

lol jesus look at your dumb rear end i feel embarrassed even quoting you

nooooo, you've doomed us all, the Bin Laden/Bush/Bohemian Grove (same first letter how did we never notice before) assassins are already murdering me, you failed us all

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
like if vilerat knew hillary literally had no regard for not only his work, but his actual life, he may not have been such a staunch democrat

regardless, his mother is certainly entitled to her own opinions, i would think

hillary for prison

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

WitchFetish posted:

nooooo, you've doomed us all, the Bin Laden/Bush/Bohemian Grove (same first letter how did we never notice before) assassins are already murdering me, you failed us all

lol crawl back to DnD or whatever cuz you're just flailing in the deep end with this

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

he must be confusing you with skylark

moridin dont try to call people out for posting in a subforum without plat, it's one of the classic blunders

oh ok

i mean sure im a girl but im not sure of skylarks deal, s/he just girlposts to anger the lonelies on purpose, thats all ive seen here and there

im not surprised how dnd-y the last few pages got so imo gas before mordy here blows a serious gasket for nothing

he tried to warn us

and we didnt listen u see

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this is just kind of how you do politics and always has been
remember 9/11?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

his mom != vilerat

she can think whatever she wants
c'est la vie

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

my bad duder I just saw the very last probate and the idiot colored stylesheet and assumed before actually seeing 'BYOB'

it's all the same poo poo for middle aged white men with anime avatars though really

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
maybe if hillary hadn't set up her own email server she might have gotten one of the 600 requests for additional security

for such a feminist icon, she sure does play the "lol im just a dumb girl" card when it comes to email and email security in the year 2016

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

when i die i cant wait for everyone to make fun of / get mad at my mom for being upset about it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hillary sucks but the GOP sucks too that's all im saying

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
like who uses email? sounds like nerd stuff im not a computer guy woah there myron i cant know all this stuff

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
im just trying to do my secretary of state job i dont care about this email nerd poo poo

which button launches the drone strikes?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

lots of people making fun of senior citizen computer users in this channel

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
remember when Dick Cheney sat on the board of Halliburton then left to go be VP and then Halliburton got awarded multi-million dollar no bid contracts in Iraq

good poo poo

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moridin920 posted:

lol crawl back to DnD or whatever cuz you're just flailing in the deep end with this

:same:

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

if hillary did benghazi then condi did 9/11, it's only fair

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Moridin920 posted:

my bad duder I just saw the very last probate and the idiot colored stylesheet and assumed before actually seeing 'BYOB'

it's all the same poo poo for middle aged white men with anime avatars though really

I was being chai probated by a Canadian IK who is heavily too invested in American politics and is a stereotypical DnD poster who is unironically PC and probated me, a girl for throwing a slur about women, DWS in particular :shrug:

But good to know you seriousclicked and hem hawed at my rapsheet to find a weakpoint to attack me on lmbo jfc what is wrong with u, its a dogshit rapsheet and im glad of it

and I was just shitposting half the time in the sattelite subforum because its hilarious seeing people unironically defend their candidate of choice, which is hard to imagine since they're both very unfavorable

u can take ur bad and gently caress it rite in ur peehole imo, if it sobers you up from careposting so much about people who choose to display avatars of the anime persuasion

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

I was being chai probated by a Canadian IK who is heavily too invested in American politics and is a stereotypical DnD poster who is unironically PC and probated me, a girl for throwing a slur about women, DWS in particular :shrug:

But good to know you seriousclicked and hem hawed at my rapsheet to find a weakpoint to attack me on lmbo jfc what is wrong with u, its a dogshit rapsheet and im glad of it

and I was just shitposting half the time in the sattelite subforum because its hilarious seeing people unironically defend their candidate of choice, which is hard to imagine since they're both very unfavorable

u can take ur bad and gently caress it rite in ur peehole imo, if it sobers you up from careposting so much about people who choose to display avatars of the anime persuasion

lol nice meltdown

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

is this what a stroke looks like on paper

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Benghazi, secret muslim/not american, swift boat. Conspiracy theorising is one of the republican's primary election strategies.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FuhrerHat posted:

is this what a stroke looks like on paper

no this is what a stroke looks on paper hope this clears up your confusion

moridin is overtipping his hand and retorts with a nice meltdown after i said nice meltdown, an interesting technique

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

moridin is just one person, ignore him if he pisses you off so much

• Locked thread