Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado
what a fuckin turd you are
e:

reallivedinosaur posted:

i want milos dick in my mouth. i want to suck it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

reallivedinosaur posted:

just say that you think shes dumber and needs protection, because she's black

Yeah, you sussed me out, I'm the racist, not the hordes of alt right retards tweeting pictures of apes at her and calling her a big lipped coon with the blessing of their self-hating. gay mockery of a human being mascot, all for daring to star in a movie reboot of a franchise that the dregs of humanity consider as their own. :downsbravo:

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

holy poo poo leslie jones actually is nearly 50 i thought this was just some dumb joke from some twitter drama

she's looking good i thought she was like mid to late 30s tops

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado

A Pale Horse posted:

Yeah, you sussed me out, I'm the racist, not the hordes of alt right retards tweeting pictures of apes at her and calling her a big lipped coon with the blessing of their self-hating. gay mockery of a human being mascot, all for daring to star in a movie reboot of a franchise that the dregs of humanity consider as their own. :downsbravo:

you are a dumb leftie if u don't condone racism or at least let me do the things you just mentioned. how regressive

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Milo dun goofed. A simple few seconds of fact checking to confirm the real/fakeness of tweets would have prevented his downfall. But nope, too high on hair care products and trademark arrogance.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
when u think about it most trolling is in fact very broing, haha i meant to type out boring but broing works here too very funny accidental play on words on my part

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

PBS Newshour posted:

when u think about it most trolling is in fact very broing, haha i meant to type out boring but broing works here too very funny accidental play on words on my part

you seem more agitated that bored, you can't even type right

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Quote-Unquote posted:

holy poo poo leslie jones actually is nearly 50 i thought this was just some dumb joke from some twitter drama

for real i thought she was like 35

black dont crack son

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote-Unquote posted:

Black people age well

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
wow racist much

ill have you know that there are some 50 year old black women who look like garbage bags stuffed with hamburger meat

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

reallivedinosaur posted:

you seem more agitated that bored, you can't even type right

im real riled up about these tweetmans. i guess when you limit humanity to 140 characters, it doesn't put a limit on their hate. drat

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
im in such a hurry to tell you how much i dont care i cant even type right!

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Moon Atari posted:

Its a complicated situation and milo isn't worth defending, but for accuracy sake it is worth pointing out that milo didn't post, incite, coordinate or even endorse the racist trolling and comparing to an ape. His tweets included one where he accuses her of playing victim for responding to the trolling, the one where he reposts a screenshot of a fake tweet, and the one where he says she is barely literate, which by itself isn't racist but in the context of everything else that was being tweeted at her appears close enough to qualify.

His ban was attributed by twitter to reposting the faked tweet

this is a solid summary for those saying he called a black woman a gorilla (he didn't).

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

reallivedinosaur posted:

wow racist much

ill have you know that there are some 50 year old black women who look like garbage bags stuffed with hamburger meat

what if i told you that all people are garbage bags stuffed with hamburger meat

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado

reallivedinosaur posted:

sorry ur boyfriend got banned

e: from earth. milo is in earth prison

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

TheIllestVillain posted:

black dont crack son

Under police baton?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

quote:

“Like all acts of the totalitarian regressive left, this will blow up in their faces, netting me more adoring fans. We’re winning the culture war, and Twitter just shot themselves in the foot.”

Yeah but how is he gonna measure those fans if he can't check his followers?

:smug:

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

is this the thread where we defend the person we don't know who got paid way too much to be in a lovely cash-grab remake? it's unfair that she was cyber-bullied.

there. I'm now on the right side of history

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

Yeah but how is he gonna measure those fans if he can't check his followers?

:smug:

breitbart page hits that put money directly into his pocket?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Quote-Unquote posted:

i like that 'leftist' is now just a synonym for 'people who think you shouldn't be a massive dickhead to strangers for literally no reason' and has nothing to do with actual left-wing political beliefs.

i completely agree, there's nothing left-wing about pushing for censorship or fomenting moral panics. those are things that authoritarians do

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Some England Website posted:

December 2015
Outspoken Azealia Banks' Twitter account has been suspended following her hate-filled attack on singer Zayn Malik on Wednesday.

The rapper took aim at the former One Direction star after he appeared to respond to her comments about the similarities between his new video and her Yung Rapunzel promo.
Her angry rant featured ill-advised racist jibes about Zayn's Asian roots.

She then turned on teenage Disney star Skai Jackson when the 14-year-old urged her to chill out following her attack on Zayn.
A war of words continued throughout Wednesday, with Banks offering up inappropriate, sex-themed tweets and unprovoked attacks on Jackson's mum. The tweets were later deleted.

Banks was subsequently removed from a headlining set at London's Born & Bred Festival after organisers stated they would not tolerate her language, and now it looks like the rapper's Twitter account has been suspended.
The rapper found an alternative way of briefly tweeting fans on Thursday, writing: "So @twitter suspended me? I'll be back you can't keep a black K**T down".
Article

Because I'm old and bad at finding things on the internet:

from reddit posted:

Banks started a twitter rant by suggesting Zayn Malik's new video was influenced by her work. Banks then went on to call Zayn a "curry scented bitch" and went on to say "Imma start calling you punjab you dirty bitch". She then went on further, calling him a "human being".
People then started defending Zayn, labeling Banks as "disgusting". A lot of people then were asking to have her account removed after her racist and homophobic comments. Banks also began an argument with 14 year old Disney star Skai Jackson. Skai told Banks to “simmer down” and “go find a career”. Banks retaliated by calling her a “little black bitch”.

Screenshots of tweets at young female person: http://imgur.com/a/kkXBM

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

reallivedinosaur posted:

breitbart page hits that put money directly into his pocket?

lol how you gonna dickwave using page hits on breitbart?

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

ooooh, this is like pokemon but with minorities. black woman uses manufactured drama as marketing. gay man uses online cattiness.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

reallivedinosaur posted:

why is comedy forum a thing you try to win by trying to get other posters to react to your posts with an emotion or energy

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Molothecat posted:

ooooh, this is like pokemon but with minorities. black woman uses manufactured drama as marketing. gay man uses online cattiness.

WHO WILL PREVAIL

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

PBS Newshour posted:

why is comedy forum a thing you try to win by trying to get other posters to react to your posts with an emotion or energy

are you talking to a mirror?

why is a comedy forum a thing you try to win by banning jokes lmao

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado

reallivedinosaur posted:

sorey ur boyfriend got banned

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

blarzgh posted:

WHO WILL PREVAIL

the one that is lower to the ground, obviously.

So, Milo?

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
when I finished high school, I was glad that I was finished being surrounded by people acting like retarded children

it was 1997

i was wrong

social

loving

media

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
your sickest burn is literally "hurr ur gay"

try harder and do better

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

blarzgh posted:

Because I'm old and bad at finding things on the internet:

They left out the bit where, after receiving criticism for her homophobia, she posted a link to an academic article which attributes african homophobia to colonisation. She actually thought she could be actively and explicitly homophobic and then claim it was white people's fault.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

reallivedinosaur posted:

you dont really do jokes though dinosaur sir, you say edgy things in an insincere voice so when people reply to them sincerely you can laugh in the special knowledge that they are being serious with a thing you are not serious about. its not particularly funny in my opinion or creative.

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado

reallivedinosaur posted:

your sickest burn is literally "hurr ur gay"

try harder and do better

im sorey ur

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Molothecat posted:

sorey ur boyfriend got banned

help help! I didn't type this! someone please save me and also go see my major motion picture that the studio's been doing its best to tie to "culture wars!"

sexism didn't work, but maybe racism will get us back on the Ellen show!

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Quote-Unquote posted:

i like that 'leftist' is now just a synonym for 'people who think you shouldn't be a massive dickhead to strangers for literally no reason'

City of Tampa posted:

i completely agree, there's nothing left-wing about pushing for censorship or fomenting moral panics.

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

Leslie Jones' twitter feed was basically wall to wall anonymous anime avatar scumbags calling her a gorilla and so on. This went on for hours, I saw it play out in real time.

The most amazing thing about all this is people like reallivedinosaur will passionately defend this for pages and pages on this dead gay forum because he thinks he's the good guy. The good guys who trolled the poo poo out of this lady for hours on end with the most crude racial insults you can imagine. But it's ok because she deserved it for making a movie.

Like every time this happens I always hope the folks behind those anime avatars are 4chan kids doing it for the lulz, and with time they'll realize how lovely they're being and grow out of it. Otherwise it's just sad. Imagine being a grown man with a loving job and family spending all your free time involved with an online group whose crowning achievement is calling a black lady an ape on social media.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

schmuckfeatures posted:

when I finished high school, I was glad that I was finished being surrounded by people acting like retarded children

Grad school for me was even more cliquish and gossipy than high school, imagine my surprise at the age of like 25 years old.

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

lynch_69 posted:

Leslie Jones' twitter feed was basically wall to wall anonymous anime avatar scumbags calling her a gorilla and so on. This went on for hours, I saw it play out in real time.

The most amazing thing about all this is people like reallivedinosaur will passionately defend this for pages and pages on this dead gay forum because he thinks he's the good guy. The good guys who trolled the poo poo out of this lady for hours on end with the most crude racial insults you can imagine. But it's ok because she deserved it for making a movie.

Like every time this happens I always hope the folks behind those anime avatars are 4chan kids doing it for the lulz, and with time they'll realize how lovely they're being and grow out of it. Otherwise it's just sad. Imagine being a grown man with a loving job and family spending all your free time involved with an online group whose crowning achievement is calling a black lady an ape on social media.

thank god you're here. a voice of reason.

help us suss out this social media tragedy!

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

lynch_69 posted:

But it's ok because she deserved it for making a movie.

You don't really believe that Dinobot thinks this, so why would you say it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

lynch_69 posted:

yep

the people who trolled her with gorilla pictures wasnt milo

you want bans on political opinions, i understand that, but i dont because i am unafraid of them

• Locked thread