Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

spinst posted:

good promo by the boss

It was kinda workmanlike but she is still one of the better female promos. Now Britt Baker is the promo the people want to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Sure, it would have been so much better if she were unceremoniously drafted rather than being a "surprise" entrant on a money show.

And then taken off for a couple months so that she can't be on the biggest raw of the year where everything is new and different where she could make wwe money.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Jubs posted:

Goldust and R-Truth are real life Muppets.

That is what I have been missing in my life.

Golden Truth Muppets...

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

Yeah he DM me that it was her, she'said only had a year or two of experience but she's pretty good

Rovert just sent me a text and he wants to be perma-banned

seems harsh but please respect his wishes

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Codependent Poster posted:

I'd rather see more Britt Baker than Nia Jax.

You just got to see both you ingrate.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

IcePhoenix posted:

I think she's Rovert's big scoop because in trying to find out the answer to this question I found that she attended the University of Pittsburgh and Penn State and lives in Pittsburgh

He said there would be a "major debut", that's not what I'd call a local jobber getting sat on by Nia Jax.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I want Suicide Squad to be good and the trailers look fine but after the last movie I don't really think it will be.

That's my view on this controversy.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Gordong Dongbay posted:

Because Nia Jax fills a role that the women's division doesn't currently have. Bayley is great but visually she isn't that much different from the rest of the women.

Man, I want to agree with you but Carmela and Alexa Bliss both got called up that same night.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The_Rob posted:

And then taken off for a couple months so that she can't be on the biggest raw of the year where everything is new and different where she could make wwe money.

It's cool how many people are going to conveniently ignore this part (that she made one day of WWE money for at least the next 5 full weeks and won't make any more just for one surprise pop)

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

StarkRavingMad posted:

ah I see, he is moderately less of a loser, makes sense I suppose

Speakers of losers, I miss the social outcasts :(

Is there even still a stable left besides New Day?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Erebus posted:

He said there would be a "major debut", that's not what I'd call a local jobber getting sat on by Nia Jax.

It's Rovert. A no name women's wrestler is a big debut to him.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

RacistGuidingLight posted:

You just got to see both you ingrate.

I said more!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
it's really hard to overstate how bad the raw logo is now

the smackdown one is like straight out of 1999 but at least it got all the letters right

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The_Rob posted:

Don't caaaaaaa-aaaare

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Erebus posted:

Not every hero ends up looking at the ground their first time

bartok
May 10, 2006

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

I want Suicide Squad to be good and the trailers look fine but after the last movie I don't really think it will be.

That's my view on this controversy.

I think it will be better than Batman V. Superman but that doesn't really say much.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

drink it in maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Even the announcers are burying that Highlight Reel, goddamn.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

So I missed like the first, I dunno. Half hour. Why are we doing fatal 4ways

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The_Rob posted:

It's Rovert. A no name women's wrestler is a big debut to him.

He probably got her a nice gift off her Amazon wish list.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

Soothing Vapors posted:

it's really hard to overstate how bad the raw logo is now

the smackdown one is like straight out of 1999 but at least it got all the letters right

It is just insane that it could get through however many levels of oversight and still get on tv.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

No Heyman in that graphic :(

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

to see who faces Rollins at Summerslam for the NEW UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
i really hope all 3 of these guys are just in this match to make sami zayn look good

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/757730013437317122

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Two fatals 4-way. Winner of each wrestles for the WWE Universal Championship. Finn Balor won the first one.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Here comes Sami Zayn, the only face in this match

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
WWE Raw is good, says Sheamus, according to Micheal Cole

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Jesus Christ Sheamus has no heat at all.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

I might be alone on this but Sheamus' music, intro and tron are all loving aces

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

New world title for RAM called the "Universal Title".

Both winners of the two fatal fourways face each other for a chance to fight Rollins for the title at Summerslam.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

brace 4 boos

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Sami and Finn could potentially be the main event of Monday Night Raw. That would be cool to me.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

to see who faces Rollins at Summerslam for the NEW UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Oh god this is real.....

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Oh wow, they didnt mute the crowd

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Drink in the boos maaaaan.

BOOTY-ADE