Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I actually had chest pains after eating these. But I did it for you GBS. I did it for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
We already had this thread dingus

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

repeat thread confirmed i made the original one.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

good thread op

for me to poop on

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Sorry, the chest pain made it hard to search past page 1...

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

no excuses

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

But, you know, I'm a sucker for a good pun. I couldn't help it.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Mods can you please merge this with the Burger King Mac N' Cheetos megathread? tia

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hell Yeah posted:

repeat thread confirmed i made the original one.

Hell Yeah you did!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Looks like orange poop going in... can't imagine it looks much different going out.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
They look awful. Are they one of those tricksy things that seem awful but in fact taste ok, or is it bad all the way down?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

why must we try to play god

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Nathilus posted:

They look awful. Are they one of those tricksy things that seem awful but in fact taste ok, or is it bad all the way down?

It was bad all the way down, and the texture was really awful, like mushy slimy mac n cheese rolled in cheeto dust.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i buy a poo poo ton of these and make my own cheese sauce and use them in place of macaroni. good poo poo. bacon bits optional but highly recommended

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Celluloid Sam posted:

good thread op

for me to poop on

hahahahhahahhahahaa

rofl

lol

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Boinks posted:

It was bad all the way down, and the texture was really awful, like mushy slimy mac n cheese rolled in cheeto dust.

That's exactly why these seemed like they would be disgusting to me. The texture. It's nice to know I can guess correctly sometimes. Don't worry tho I won't get a big head over it. :smug:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nathilus posted:

It's burger king and isn't chicken fries. So it's bad.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i can't wait for the angry ghost pepper mac n' cheetos (cool ranch version)

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I gave one to my toddler. This probably makes me a horrible parent.

But even she wouldn't take more than a few bites out of it and mac n' cheese is her loving favorite thing ever.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Boinks posted:

But even she wouldn't take more than a few bites out of it and mac n' cheese is her loving favorite thing ever.

reported to dfs

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Boinks posted:

i think you just committed a felony

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

psychokitty posted:

reported to dfs

It's actually not that bad compared to some other stuff we've bought for her. Don't ever read the nutritional information on a tiny box of yogurt covered raisins.

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Boinks posted:

It's actually not that bad compared to some other stuff we've bought for her. Don't ever read the nutritional information on a tiny box of yogurt covered raisins.

you do know that most catholic monasteries will take that kid in if you can't handle things

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
It looks like macaroni bites with orange dust sprinkled on it.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

schmitty9800 posted:

you do know that most catholic monasteries will take that kid in if you can't handle things

"yes... yes... the mac and cheeto is just under the robes... yes..."

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's burger king and isn't chicken fries. So it's bad.

My dad would always feed me burger king when I was a kid and we were on the road or in a hurry. I only half understand why. Like yeah I get that shoving a burger down a kid's throat is the quickest and easiest way to ensure your child doesn't start gnawing your arm off, but why loving burger king? More than half the time he was eating too and it was the same poo poo. Bk has always burnt the gently caress out of their patties. The dude was no stranger to good meat, so I just dunno man.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
BK rules. Get all the vegetables on a whopper and it's like eating a salad burger.

That's what i want to think and I will not change.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i get chest pain whenever i eat a corndog, i have no idea why besdies it may be that physically bad for you

good thing burger king has the new hot food meme

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
word to the wise - if you go to 'BK' be sure to order your 'burg' 'animal style'

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Boinks posted:

i don't look at nutrition info ever because there's no nutrition label on celery :smug:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Nathilus posted:

My dad would always feed me burger king when I was a kid and we were on the road or in a hurry. I only half understand why. Like yeah I get that shoving a burger down a kid's throat is the quickest and easiest way to ensure your child doesn't start gnawing your arm off, but why loving burger king? More than half the time he was eating too and it was the same poo poo. Bk has always burnt the gently caress out of their patties. The dude was no stranger to good meat, so I just dunno man.

Bk is actually good you ungrateful fuckman

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Putty posted:

i get chest pain whenever i eat a corndog, i have no idea why besdies it may be that physically bad for you

good thing burger king has the new hot food meme

You sound fat but if not, acid reflux probably. Easily medicated either with over the counter drugs or eating something with the opposite kind of ph as whatever is causing the issue.

If you are fat, it's your heart beginning to fail. RIP.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i think i can live without the yearly corn dog sacrifices have to be made

also how dare u insult this glorious not fat dad bod

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

schmitty9800 posted:

My kid's a girl, not a boy.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Cool sunglasses

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I had one as well a while back and they're really gross.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Speaking of Burger King this is a true story.

I have a very vivid Burger King memory from when I was 4 or 5. The Burger King in Minot, ND circa 1985 was dumb enough to put a merry-go-round INSIDE of the building. I remember eating my kids meal or whatever and spinning around and around on that thing until I barfed all over the floor.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Boinks posted:

The most disturbing thing in this thread is the fact that you managed to breed and reproduce.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Dreddout posted:

The most disturbing thing in this thread is the fact that you managed to breed and reproduce.

You're telling me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Boinks posted:

reminder that most of the people trying to give you advice about your kid only know children as video game sprites or sexualized japanese cartoons

• Locked thread