Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Pron on VHS posted:

KC uses these small men for flare passes, jet reverses and screens

Which means when a defense guesses the play, the little dude is going to get blasted out of his pads, I think De'Anthony Thomas spent the last few weeks of the 2015 season actually contemplating retirement, and I remember Dexter McCluster taking some terrible hits as a Chief

Turns out McNabb was protecting his guys by spiking screens into the turf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Dex is bad he's really bad

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Connor cook is.............really bad

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

McCluster and DAT are built differently than Hill and in addition to that the first two are quick but Hill has their quickness beat and the top-end speed they lack.

Hill is different.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
I've heard a couple of rumors that he Chiefs will only keep either Hill or DAT. So if Hill stays and they release DAT, he's definitely going to SF

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

kiimo posted:

McCluster and DAT are built differently than Hill and in addition to that the first two are quick but Hill has their quickness beat and the top-end speed they lack.

Hill is different.

Quoting this for 2017 when Hill and a bulked up AJ Jenkins lead the league in whatever.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
yeah Hill is definitely much faster than McCluster especially, he is really slow for a Sproles-clone type player, watching McCluster run is like watching a hamster on a wheel

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

:siren: Alex Smith deep ball :siren:

https://twitter.com/Jacobs71/status/760559787486699520

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
^^^^^lmao Smith needs a defender to just sit there and watch for it to work.

Tyreek Hill is loving piss garbage and will get loving incinerated by Mack or Miller or whoever after Smith leaves him out to dry with yet another dogshit three yard checkdown. He's a loving tiny rear end in a top hat who should have never even been drafted and I hope he gets Reid and Dorsey fired so I can go back to liking my home team. gently caress Tyreek Hill.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Looking forward to Hill being really good and Parm crawling back to the Chiefs because everyone's got a price for the Million Dollar Man

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Intruder posted:

Looking forward to Hill being really good and Parm crawling back to the Chiefs because everyone's got a price for the Million Dollar Man

If the Chiefs win the Super Bowl this year please ban me but only after I post a video of me burning my jersey.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Tyreke Hill is extremely talented and would have been a second round pick easy if he wasn't a woman beater. He will either be really successful or a career doomed to injuries I see no middle ground

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Parmesan Basil posted:

If the Chiefs win the Super Bowl this year please ban me but only after I post a video of me burning my jersey.

Don't take the jersey off.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Intruder posted:

I always wondered what Philly fans felt like cheering for Vick and I guess I'm going to find out. Can't wait for half the fans to cheer and the other half giving them scolding looks when they do every single time he catches a ball.

I guess I can chalk it up to life lesson learned if he never does anything bad again? And say get off my team if he does? Maybe? I guess it takes care of itself because if he ever does anything wrong again he goes straight to jail so there's that.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Chichevache posted:

Don't take the jersey off.

Ban this dumb motherfucker as well if it's a Chiefs/Hawks Super Bowl. We'd both deserve it by that point.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

kiimo posted:

I always wondered what Philly fans felt like cheering for Vick and I guess I'm going to find out. Can't wait for half the fans to cheer and the other half giving them scolding looks when they do every single time he catches a ball.

I guess I can chalk it up to life lesson learned if he never does anything bad again? And say get off my team if he does? Maybe? I guess it takes care of itself because if he ever does anything wrong again he goes straight to jail so there's that.

I don't know. I'm more of a forgive and forget Christian, and I say... if his rambunctiousness and misdemeanoring ways are behind him, there's no reason he shouldn't be pardoned

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

I don't know. I'm more of a forgive and forget Christian, and I say... if his rambunctiousness and misdemeanoring ways are behind him, there's no reason he shouldn't be pardoned

This is pretty much my view. Part of changing a cultural problem is recognizing that the past offenders can change too.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Truefans forgive misdemeanoring felonious ways.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
So is Tony Romo really fat or what

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chromatic posted:

^ probably.

Tyreek Hill looks really, really good.

http://i.imgur.com/fc2QznO.gifv

Shouldn't have turned his hips upfield.

Pron on VHS posted:

Nelson seems to be used primarily on deep passing routes and you know the rest

fuckin lol

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

kiimo posted:

If Aaron Hernandez was released tomorrow and signed with Seattle I would defend his ability to change with my dying breath*.

*or until he dropped an easy TD and I blame the blood on his hands

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

kiimo posted:

Sounds like you're holding a hateful grudge for his rough and rowdy past. Sounds like you're the kind of fellow who wants to cast the first stone

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

kiimo posted:

It's true I've forgiven dgb

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Metapod posted:

It's true I've forgiven dgb

I was prepared to if he was willing to accept Pete CarrollJesus into his heart.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Chilichimp posted:

Shouldn't have turned his hips upfield.

He started out with his hips upfield so he doesn't get burned because that corner is slow and is getting cut soon.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Intruder posted:

Agreed Brother

*picks banjo*

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

kiimo posted:

He started out with his hips upfield so he doesn't get burned because that corner is slow and is getting cut soon.

He started like 5 yards off the line and never once actually faced the receiver.

He also didn't bite on the outside fake and still wasn't anywhere in the neighborhood on the crossing route. This guy is being paid because moving dummy football robots are still maybe 40 years away.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Aug 2, 2016

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

e: wrong play

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Intruder posted:

Ah, a Trump voter!

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

kiimo posted:

who was that corner

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

http://www.nfl.com/player/deveroncarr/2541690/profile

edit: impressive stats.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Blitz7x posted:

Connor cook is.............really bad

Everyone thinks so except warcrimes but only because the Raiders drafted him

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

good I was worried it was Russell or White

not that 1 in-shorts rep means much

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Connor Cook is one of those guys the college football media hypes up to godly levels and then you sit down to actually watch a Michigan State game and you're like "he's okay but I don't see the big deal" and then he graduates and actually lasts a few years in the NFL because some poor sucker wasted a fourth-round pick on him so he rots away as an anonymous third-stringer before disappearing from the face of the earth.

Call it the Matt Barkley Principle.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Pron on VHS posted:

good I was worried it was Russell or White

not that 1 in-shorts rep means much

I think it says more about Hill than that dude. If you have to start off that way because you're worried about the deep threat it will open up cross routes all day. See: Antonio Brown, Julio Jones.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Bucs cut The Fever for 2 time Super Bowl champion Caylin Hauptmann.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Benne posted:

Connor Cook is one of those guys the college football media hypes up to godly levels and then you sit down to actually watch a Michigan State game and you're like "he's okay but I don't see the big deal" and then he graduates and actually lasts a few years in the NFL because some poor sucker wasted a fourth-round pick on him so he rots away as an anonymous third-stringer before disappearing from the face of the earth.

Call it the Matt Barkley Principle.

The best is when those guys go to a good team and then they get multiple chances even when they're meth faced stone footed bums who can't read a defense.

And their fans think they can get draft picks for him.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Replacing Stevie already

https://twitter.com/Chargers/status/760590469239672832

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I wish my FO was as concerned with WR depth and talent as the Chargers are