Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
alcohol is a creator of good stories. Personally I don't drink anymore but the last alcohol crew thread :rip: brought back memories, like switching stores to try to act like u don't drink that much.

Even if ur not an alcoholic, post your best/worst alcohol stories.

:guinness::guinness::guinness::guinness::guinness::guinness:

Here's one of mine

quote:

I was drunk (duh) and was with my fwb and ex bf. We went to the grocery store to get dog treats, then we came back to my apartment complex at which point I proceeded to bark loudly like a dog. Some guy shouted loudly out his window "shut up you're disturbing the dogs!" So then I rolled in the grass until FWB and ex BF carried me into my apartment. "Woof!"

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Aug 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug
I had a beer. It was one of those fancy ones with the pint glass and the head and all that good stuff. Proper drinking stuff.

And I had a sip and it was alright. But nothing special. Nothing to write on a forum about.

That's pretty much it. Later as I paid my bill I thanked that bartender and then I left and went back home to sleep.

THE END.

Edit: and two weeks later I posted the above message about it.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I get drunk a lot but because I'm a fifteen year veteran I don't make an rear end of myself.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Drunken Baker posted:

I get drunk a lot but because I'm a fifteen year veteran I don't make an rear end of myself.

ty 4 service

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Drinking veteran. I do not want to to steal valour from troops so long as they don't steal my valour by saying they're good drinkers when they're not.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Half the fun of drinking is trying to remember your drinking stories and adventures. Like trying to remember why I've got a nasty bruise on the top of my head.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

once i woke up in a caravan park without any pants

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Wicker Man posted:

Half the fun of drinking is trying to remember your drinking stories and adventures. Like trying to remember why I've got a nasty bruise on the top of my head.

lonesomedwarf posted:

More of these please

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

lonesomedwarf posted:

i woke up in the back seat of my car in a bar parking lot at dawn after making a complete rear end in a top hat of myself all evening with people from work, and didnt realize i was still completely shitfaced until id already driven halfway home. at that point i just gripped the wheel, thanked gently caress no one was on the road, got home and puked immediately, then spent most of the day on the living room floor because the couch was to good for dog poo poo like me

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I told this guy to get in my car and ditched him in rugged wilderness and left my car at the bottom of valley and walked home

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
Decided to get some Sangria after work yesterday on a whim (usually drink beer). Had a couple cups of the poo poo and was greeted with the worst gas I've ever had- thought I was having a heart attack. Big, deep burps would relieve the pain for about 2 minutes, then it would come back. Went this way for hours until all I could do was lay on my bed and moan in pain.

Somehow managed to pass out, only to bolt upright at around 1 am- I knew what was coming next. I dove headfirst into the bathroom, barely making it as I proceeded to projectile vomit as hard as possible into the toilet. Immediately got a huge sense of relief, and went back to bed feeling great! My only regret was that I didn't poo poo my pants :(

In other words, gently caress you Carlo Rossi...

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
i woke up in my undies handcuffed to my best friend, also in his undlewears and fast asleep, wrapped in a window curtain in the middle of the living room floor with no idea or memory how any of this happened

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

mng posted:

ty 4 service

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

My craziest story was NYE 2011. I visited friends in Minneapolis and started drinking at like 8 PM. I barely remember midnight and from what I later gathered I kept drinking until 2 AM. Based on receipts and memories from earlier in the night, I had about 21 shots in those 6 hours. I believe the most I had ever drank in that kind of time span previously was like a dozen.

Anyway, I wake up the next morning in a stranger's bedroom on the floor using my coat as a blanket. I get up and some guy I've never seen before is in the bed. (I regret to tell you that I was not raped by a gay man, but boy would that have been a story!) Apparently at 3 AM or so I thought I was outside my friend's apartment building but I was actually like a mile away at some other apartment. Somehow I saw this guy entering the apartment and he ended up talking to my friends on my phone and they convinced him to let me sleep in his apartment so I wouldn't die outside in the freezing cold. And he actually let me.

As I was walking the one mile back to my friend's apartment the next morning I stopped at McDonald's. As I was in line, some lady asked me if I knew what my face looked like. Which is never a good thing to be asked... so I went into the bathroom and I had giant cuts and scrapes on my face, some of which were open and bleeding at that time. I assume that I just fell down, possibly repeatedly - but we'll never know for sure!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Every time I drink I get morose and depressed, I hate drinking.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Last time I blacked out it was at a convention. Someone who staffed the convention was around me in a hotel room and said they had to call for an ambulance because of liability reasons, and the ambulance cost me 1700 dollars. When I was being driven home after being at the hospital I asked the driver to change the channel on his in-dash LCD screen thinking it was a TV.

1700 loving dollars

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
drunk driving is really fun at the time, really weird and horrifying afterward

TouchNfoaM
May 1, 2009
I AM the liquor....

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

and i don't mean like i got a little buzz on and it's a bit like a video game, i mean full on call of duty blackout hosed up drunk driving 10+ miles and waking up the next morning wondering htf you got home

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

nomadologique posted:

and i don't mean like i got a little buzz on and it's a bit like a video game, i mean full on call of duty blackout hosed up drunk driving 10+ miles and waking up the next morning wondering htf you got home

My parents' friend just crashed his car doing this. When they checked his blood at the hospital, he blew a .4 :aaa:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

don't do it kids.

well ok do it like a few times in your teens or early twenties, just yknow, to see what it's like.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i got real drunk in a spaceport and agreed to take a punk kid and an old man on a fantastical journey lmao

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

nomadologique posted:

drunk driving is really fun at the time, really weird and horrifying afterward

As I kid I got drunk and drove through a field with my mate hanging off the roof of the car. Never driven before or since. Was p.cool if also p.stupid.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Also never threw up on a fire. Might try that this Saturday. Threw up in plenty of ponds when I was younger though. I want to die without regrets.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I got hit by a car

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the other night at a bar I fell so hard onto a pointy chair on my ribs that it left a bruise the size of my fist right on top of my heart. its a shocking sight but I guess nothing broke so its all good. after the fall I did kind of a nice maneuver and landed on my back with my legs in the air like a planned dismount and I got a round of applause. I was told it was quite graceful considering the potential damage to my skeleton.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I suppose everyone then broke out into singing bohemian rhapsody? :rolleyes:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
also I lost my credit card

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

the other night at a bar I fell so hard onto a pointy chair on my ribs that it left a bruise the size of my fist right on top of my heart. its a shocking sight but I guess nothing broke so its all good. after the fall I did kind of a nice maneuver and landed on my back with my legs in the air like a planned dismount and I got a round of applause. I was told it was quite graceful considering the potential damage to my skeleton.

i got a bruise on my heart at the bar once but it was because of a dame with gams that wouldn't quit

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i got a bruise on my heart at the bar once but it was because of a dame with gams that wouldn't quit

some girls have all the luck :swoon:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

She punched you in the sternum?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

notZaar posted:

She punched you in the sternum?

what she done to me made a punch in the gut from a knuckle-draggin galoot feel like a kiss goodnight *lights cigarette*

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Almost all my stories are just gross and shameful and involve my barf / dick going places they shouldn't.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

just ray posted:

some girls have all the luck :swoon:

:captainpop:

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
one time I got drunk and posted the n-word and got banned from something awful

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Drunken Baker posted:

You're doing it wrong.

Edit: Once I puked in a urinal. It made sense at the time. I've also removed the lid to a toilet tank and puked into the lid. Not the tank, just the lid. This also made sense at the time.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I was at a wedding rehearsal dinner. First time I ever had hard liquor.

Apparently, I was not well educated on proportions of alcohol to mixers.

So, I filled an old fashioned sized glass with half vodka and half Fresca.

Then went to the hot tub to sit for 20 minutes.

I basically had to crawl my way back to my room. Which was upstairs. I crawled up stairs to get to bed where I passed out immediately.

Never underestimate the value of a measure.

Egbert Souse fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Aug 3, 2016

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hot tub wedding

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

dad gay. so what posted:

hot tub wedding

Heh, I meant to put wedding rehearsal dinner. It was at a hotel with a pool and hot tub during the summer.

Not that a hot tub wedding is a bad idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
went to a Rocky Horror afterparty that started with me taking tequila shots with a twink and ended with me smoking weed with a drag queen

went to a different party where before the party we went and got snacks and I got some pepper jack cheese that I ended up sticking in the hosts fridge. party ends, I grabbed my cheese and staggered home along the highway gnawing on the brick

another time I ended up drunk calling the Canadian cops cause my friend was threatening to kill herself

I'm glad I quit drinking

• Locked thread