Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote imgay ez game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##unvote nvm im told i was wrong kash came up scum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
so im paranoid cop then, i think? or im insane cop that got two townies

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I don't believe you flerp I got a town result on you and I got a scum result on AR, so I think I'm insane cop.

##vote flerp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
oh huh cool ur the scum cool thanks friend :thumbsup:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

oh huh cool ur the scum cool thanks friend :thumbsup:

:colbert:

Squirm harder scumbo. The jig is up.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
well 1) im a cop and 2) u ignore the possibility of me being paranoid so uhhhh ur a liar

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
at least it was nice of you to make it easy to know ur the scum instead of finding out between u and imgay

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
did u get rly frustrated when i voted for imgay and then i unvoted after realizing my mistake so u couldnt win?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

did u get rly frustrated when i voted for imgay and then i unvoted after realizing my mistake so u couldnt win?

Well, I'm not scum and actively trying to win this game.

There is one possibility in which we are both absolved and that is you are paranoid and I am insane.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also... would I lie to you. lover of jimson and by extension lover of me.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote imgay

If flerps claim is true, which it probably is given that muddled start to the day with some uncomfirmed Mod communication then imgay is the scum.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
what u have claimed is impossible. there are 0 ways for you to get scum for ar and cop for me since I know I'm a cop.

sane cop - ar cop, me cop
insane cop - ar scum, me scum
naive cop - ar cop, me cop
paranoid cop - ar scum, me scum

you have lied, that's simply a fact. i just need imgay to come into here and hammer you because you are caught in a lie and are now trying to backpedal after realizing that you were caught. so yeah ##vote AA lets win this imgay.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

what u have claimed is impossible. there are 0 ways for you to get scum for ar and cop for me since I know I'm a cop.

sane cop - ar cop, me cop
insane cop - ar scum, me scum
naive cop - ar cop, me cop
paranoid cop - ar scum, me scum

you have lied, that's simply a fact. i just need imgay to come into here and hammer you because you are caught in a lie and are now trying to backpedal after realizing that you were caught. so yeah ##vote AA lets win this imgay.

Then you're absolutely right, it is impossible. If I got cop for you, then you have to be the scum. I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you started explaining, but yeah, I think the one caught in a lie here is you.

##vote flerp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
now look at whos being the squirming scum :)

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
everyone i copped is town

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so i either naive or real cop

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i copped kashuno last night who u guys cop

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
d1 - imgay scum
d2 - kash scum

im paranoid or insane, aa is a liar, he scum, vote him and win for us thanks

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
AR - Scum
flerp - Cop

I have to be insane. I truly believe flerp is the liar here. Vote him and we win.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

kash came up cop, imgay came up as bad last night, im sane cop

flerp posted:

##unvote nvm im told i was wrong kash came up scum

At this point I honestly think this was you backpedalling so you could straighten out a claim.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
It's also why I immediately jumped on you, because I have a strong feeling I'm the insane cop after my result on AR from N0

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
And the fact that he flipped cop

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
well i didnt want to throw jimmy under the bus but he messed up my pm and told me that i was wrong and that kash came up cop for me

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
sry jimmy :(

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
no wait opps kash came up scum*

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
initially kash came up cop, jimmy clarified it was supposed to be scum my b

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
See I just don't believe you. I think you're using something that neither imgay or I can confirm to establish credibility for yourself, when I know for a fact that I got a scum result on AR and a Cop result on you.

imgay and I had a contradiction on D1, and you start D2 with this quick shot attempt to dunk imgay before immediately backpedalling to straighten out your claim and now you're falling back on that to look credible.

I don't believe you.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I think there's a strong chance dong and AR are scum together.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Whoops wrong game.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
well uhhhh man its the truth? my reaction was genuine to getting my results and then i got clarification and so i changed based on that. its uhhh p normal to do that

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Me too.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
imgay can u jist vote aa or me alrdy im tired of arguing w/ this scumbo

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

imgay can u jist vote aa or me alrdy im tired of arguing w/ this scumbo

says the scumbo

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
as long as there no deadline the smartest way is not to vote

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im not smart though

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote flerp
grats on win aa

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
are you loving me rn

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Lol aa will feast on meat 2night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i even had a post where i was gonna say that why would i explain to aa that his results make 0 sense instead of hammering imgay if im scum but i didnt have service when i wrote it and then i forgot about it

• Locked thread