Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The wrong clown. THE WRONG KLOWN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Run around

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Chinatown posted:

FREE DRAD_BERT!!!!!

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016
krusty has always been known for his antics on television but in real life he has always been very troubled and I believe that in earnest he has tried his best to be the best he can be not in the sense that he was ever able to enlist in the armed services but he proved to be strong in character and his intelligence in dealing with situations where he is placed in a position to do something well he does it very well. all be told krusty is probably an american first and a comedian second doing his duty in not only allowing his talents to entertain the many people he reached but also to allow those he love and care about improve him in the way he lives and the way he loves. he always thought proving this was the most difficult thing of his profession but in addition to the endless amount of merchandise he was able to sell in his still ongoing career his empire extended to the hearts and minds of those who trusted him to let them laugh and he knows this is not a easy thing to do these days so for that he will always show his gratitude in ways he hopes they will be able to understand and appreciate for a long time to come. his place in the entertainment industry is a staple. without the krusty brand there would be no itchy and scratchy, no side show mel, and sometimes regrettably no side show bob. please keep krusty in your hearts and prayers because krusty will always keep you in his heart and prayers.

love,
people de krusty
viva la K

Kang Wang fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Aug 18, 2016

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Kang Wang posted:

krusty has always been known for his antics on television but in real life he has always been very troubled and I believe that in earnest he has tried his best to be the best he can be not in the sense that he was ever able to enlist in the armed services but he proved to be strong in character and his intelligence in dealing with situations where he is placed in a position to do something well he does it very well. all be told krusty is probably an american first and a comedian second doing his duty in not only allowing his talents to entertain as many people he reach but also to allow those he love and care about improve him in the way he lives and the way he loves. he always thought proving this was the most difficult thing of his profession but in addition to the endless amount of merchandise he was able to sell in his still ongoing career he his empire extended to the hearts and minds of those who trusted him to let him laugh and he knows this is not a easy thing to do these days so for that he will always show his gratitude in ways he hopes others will be able to understand and appreciate for a long time to come. his place in the entertainment industry is a staple. without the krusty brand there would be no itchy and scratchy, no side show mel, and sometimes regrettably no side show bob. please keep krusty in your hearts and prays because krusty will always keep you in his heart and prays.

love,
people de krusty
viva la K

:same:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
in krust we trust

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

thathonkey posted:

gabagool bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgBD94cs0T8

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Kang Wang posted:

krusty has always been known for his antics on television but in real life he has always been very troubled and I believe that in earnest he has tried his best to be the best he can be not in the sense that he was ever able to enlist in the armed services but he proved to be strong in character and his intelligence in dealing with situations where he is placed in a position to do something well he does it very well. all be told krusty is probably an american first and a comedian second doing his duty in not only allowing his talents to entertain the many people he reached but also to allow those he love and care about improve him in the way he lives and the way he loves. he always thought proving this was the most difficult thing of his profession but in addition to the endless amount of merchandise he was able to sell in his still ongoing career his empire extended to the hearts and minds of those who trusted him to let them laugh and he knows this is not a easy thing to do these days so for that he will always show his gratitude in ways he hopes they will be able to understand and appreciate for a long time to come. his place in the entertainment industry is a staple. without the krusty brand there would be no itchy and scratchy, no side show mel, and sometimes regrettably no side show bob. please keep krusty in your hearts and prayers because krusty will always keep you in his heart and prayers.

love,
people de krusty
viva la K

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
:yeah:

KrustyTheClown
Aug 15, 2016

Hey, hey, hey, Kids!!!
Lets all suck my damn balls!!!
Hey hey hey kids!!!
I heard i had a lot of fans here but whoa!!

Have a picture of me doing a British guy!

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
Stay safe krusty

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
oh my GOODNESS :ohdear:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
are you down with the klown

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
YES

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

thathonkey posted:

are you down with the klown

well yes but i worry about your life op

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Klowns are kool.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Let's all go to Kamp Krusty.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I couldn't not care more less, op.

YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Champenema posted:

I couldn't not care more less, op.

YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED

if you dont trust in krust then why the gently caress are you here mate ?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

KrustyTheClown posted:

Hey hey hey kids!!!
I heard i had a lot of fans here but whoa!!

Have a picture of me doing a British guy!

i said do not take the bloody piss out of me mate

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Thathonkey is turning into my favorite poo poo poster TBQH, supplanting all others.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

thathonkey posted:

if you dont trust in krust then why the gently caress are you here mate ?

because you touch you'reself at night. and all day. in pub;lic

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Champenema posted:

Well if that's not some deep-seeded krust trust than I don't know what is.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Champenema posted:

whoa good one i bet that joke is gonna really take off

lmfao touch myself at night. goddamn that's good stuff. HIT ME AGAIN

KrustyTheClown
Aug 15, 2016

Hey, hey, hey, Kids!!!
Lets all suck my damn balls!!!
TOOOUCCHH MEEE
TOUCH ME
TOUCH

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

KrustyTheClown posted:

TOOOUCCHH MEEE
TOUCH ME
TOUCH

I'm touching yourself at night

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkFaIxpbHvM

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Aug 18, 2016

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
nice link, bitch

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

thathonkey posted:

HIT ME AGAIN

it's because you suck like a compromised rape victim and there's only 2 words that can ameliorate this

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ROFLburger posted:

nice link, bitch

Thx.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
can you fix it, please?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ROFLburger posted:

can you fix it, please?

Does it not work? It works for me but I'm on my tablet.

E:try it now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Omg it's the Twilight Zone

• Locked thread